Ask staff

UK SUBS

And no username you just get v grumpy every now and again! ;)

Na-ah! <_<

Edit:

I'm also pretty sure I'm just fucking right here. Mostly because having to deal with Thomas and MSL's shit again is already annoying me and these assholes have been banned before. GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

Thomas hasn't been banned the last time though. He left and now he returned. :shrugs:

Agreed on Tomas. He's annoying and very boring but he has the right to be here since he wasn't banned. MSL however, that's another story but if the admins are too generous and are above all the shit he pulled, well, this is not my forum so they can do whatever they want, IMO.

Fuck off whoever deleted my status and decided not to drop me a line about it. Didn't realize we were being total pussies.

What did you post?

I asked if Axl would be fatter than ever, not as fat, or the same amount of fat the next time we see hm. Looking for general opinion. Obviously that banal status is just too hot to handle. :lol:

Fuck off whoever deleted my status and decided not to drop me a line about it. Didn't realize we were being total pussies.

What did you post?

I asked if Axl would be fatter than ever, not as fat, or the same amount of fat the next time we see hm. Looking for general opinion. Obviously that banal status is just too hot to handle. :lol:

That's what you get for being a meanie :max:

What did you post?

Nah. One of the options was less fat. Maybe that's what I would've voted for. You always assume the worst in people, Lio. You need to work on that.

And no username you just get v grumpy every now and again! ;)

Na-ah! <_<

Edit:

I'm also pretty sure I'm just fucking right here. Mostly because having to deal with Thomas and MSL's shit again is already annoying me and these assholes have been banned before. GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

Thomas hasn't been banned the last time though. He left and now he returned. :shrugs:

If I recall thomas threw a hissy fit about people makin fun of some stupid thread he made, and then made a big "I'm leaving forever" production.

So no...he wasn't banned.

What did you post?

Nah. One of the options was less fat. Maybe that's what I would've voted for. You always assume the worst in people, Lio. You need to work on that.

Why reference the weight of someone? It is so juvenile, it is the humour of ten years ago, why offend people when it is not funny anymore?

People obviously like you here, maybe try to find a different slant on your humour?

Edited by Mysteron

Man, 'twas entirely lost on me that I was being juvenile. Had no clue whatsoever.

Yes, people like me, I guess. Maybe that means I'm awesome. Maybe that means chill out when I say dumb shit, cuz it's meant to be dumb, cuz it's dumb that we're all talking about this band, so you have to embrace the dumb at times. Mostly....... Fuckin relax. It's just a band. It's just a forum.

• Like 1

Man, 'twas entirely lost on me that I was being juvenile. Had no clue whatsoever.

Yes, people like me, I guess. Maybe that means I'm awesome. Maybe that means chill out when I say dumb shit, cuz it's meant to be dumb, cuz it's dumb that we're all talking about this band, so you have to embrace the dumb at times. Mostly....... Fuckin relax. It's just a band. It's just a forum.

Though at this point there's more evidence of it being a forum than it being a band…...

It's cool, don't worry.

People will forever jump on you for fat humour. It is not worth it

I have seen you slice and dice and be clever, and you are better at the dumb shit than what you posted here.

It's cool, don't worry.

People will forever jump on you for fat humour. It is not worth it

I have seen you slice and dice and be clever, and you are better at the dumb shit than what you posted here.

OK. So you're more saying it's not my best material? I can dig that. You're probably right. :lol:

Can we make a TM section for supporters only and only allow him to make threads in there? That way I won't have to see all his crappy threads that are now rapidly popping up in AG again.

As far as I can see, he's no supporter.

Can we make a TM section for supporters only and only allow him to make threads in there? That way I won't have to see all his crappy threads that are now rapidly popping up in AG again.

I don't care, as long as I don't have to see his threads. ;)

• Like 1

I don't care, as long as I don't have to see his threads. ;)

C'mon man be fair. To answer your question formally -- No, we cant.

He has TWO threads out of 15 on the main page, hardly a fair reflection when you state "...all his crappy threads" and also the 'kids thread' is generating great debate (I've personally posted twice I think) and the 'race thread' isnt mindless nonsense he's posted in the past.

Also, please use the report button or PM a mod is you're concerned as all this does (posting publicly) is cause friction and conflict. You're better concentrating - or not - on the topic rather than the OP, imo.

• Like 2