iCloud hacked - celebs nude pics flood the internet - J-Law, Kate Upton etc

Facekicker

Spare us the bleeding heart feminist crap.

Any idiot that uploads that content to an internet capable device, local network or cloud service is asking for it to be leaked. Some of these were clearly sent via snapchat ffs. How many times do people have to be told that nothing on the net is secure and to take responsibility for their actions?

Bleeding heart feminist crap? I'm sorry that you're not used to people calling you out when you're wrong, it must be so tough for you.

People should be able to take whatever pictures they want without fear that some perverted asshole is gonna invade their privacy. They're not asking for it to be leaked, all they ask is for enough privacy that they're not hacked.

It says a lot that there's a lot of naked female bodies on the internet for men to get excited for, and yet the ones that really make them happy are stolen ones, released when a person didn't want them to be.

I get what you're saying, but that's the world we live in. You should be able to leave the door to your house open, nobody should come in and rob you, invade your privacy. But you do shut your door, and often even have an alarm installed. It's just stupid to leave your door open. They should've known better.

• Like 3

None of this is funny, at all. None of these women are whores and none of this is their fault. Every time someone looks at these pictures they're violating these poor women again and again. It's really not acceptable.

Any idiot that uploads that content to an internet capable device, local network or cloud service is asking for it to be leaked. Some of these were clearly sent via snapchat ffs. How many times do people have to be told that nothing on the net is secure and to take responsibility for their actions?

If thinking that privacy should be respected and that fam

Who has called them whores?

None of them were forced to take those pics or put them up on the cloud. They willingly chose to do so, knowing full well it could be easily hacked.

Accountability, what a concept.

Someone on the very first page called them whores.

If we're gonna talk about accountability, let's talk about the accountability of the people hacking into other people's private images and posting them online. A celebrity (or anyone person) shouldn't have to censor their private life because some perverted asshole decides to steal images from them.

It's not the fault of the women in these pictures.

We live in a world where these things are a reality. Celebrities are not immune simply because they are celebrities. Regular everyday people have their entire identities stolen, their credit scores ruined, their accounts depleted, and I'm supposed to shed a tear over a nipple?

Oh please stop.....you're breaking my heart.....I can hear Sarah McLachlan Angel playing in my head right now...devastating....

• Like 3

None of this is funny, at all. None of these women are whores and none of this is their fault. Every time someone looks at these pictures they're violating these poor women again and again. It's really not acceptable.

If thinking that privacy should be respected and that famous women should be treated as human beings worthy of respect rather than sexual objects whose privacy is just aching to be violated (just like a miniskirt is an invitation to rape, right?) makes me a "bleeding heart feminist," then I will wear the label as a badge of honor.
  • Like 1

Bleeding heart feminist crap? I'm sorry that you're not used to people calling you out when you're wrong, it must be so tough for you.

People should be able to take whatever pictures they want without fear that some perverted asshole is gonna invade their privacy. They're not asking for it to be leaked, all they ask is for enough privacy that they're not hacked.

It says a lot that there's a lot of naked female bodies on the internet for men to get excited for, and yet the ones that really make them happy are stolen ones, released when a person didn't want them to be.

Sorry, but I can't feel any remorse for multi-millionaires being careless taking nude/sex pictures on their phones via a cloud network that could be hacked... knowing they would be prime targets for shit like this. They need to be more cautious. Most celebrities think they are untouchable to things like this and goes to show you what can happen. I agree, people SHOULD be able to take whatever pictures they want, but as an a-list celebrity with social media constantly buzzing around you? Gotta be more careful.

• Like 1

If we're going to rise up as bleeding heart feminists, can we please all join together and demand more dick pictures? Where's Leo's package? Where's Brad's? Where's Johnny's? I demand crotch shots now!! What, are only men hackers? Why are there no women hackers? Sexism! The injustice of it all.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl
  • Like 4

It's not the woman's fault that these photos ended up all over the net. They don't deserve to be objectified. Clearly they were forced against their will to strip off, pose for the camera and then send these photos via snapchat, email and the cloud to the filthy vile misogynist pigs they were dating/fucking. The responsibility for all of this rests solely on the shoulders of the evil men who hacked their vulnerable data (how could they know) and shared it with all the other evil men on the internet.

None of these women, like Rihanna or Jennifer Lawrence, have willingly let themselves be objectified or depicted as sex objects to advance their careers. Shame on all of you perverts who look at them like this.

Especially that filthy obese Hollywood producer in the photo with Victoria Justice, who definitely wasn't fucking the much older influential Hollywood producer to advance her career. She was obviously attracted to the sexy gut hanging over his pants.

These poor girls have no responsibility for any of this.

EDIT: And I believe Bar Rafaeli just has poor co-ordination in the pic of her with a hair straightener shoved up her snatch. She was actually aiming for her head.

Edited by Facekicker
  • Like 3

If we're going to rise up as bleeding heart feminists, can we please all join together and demand more dick pictures? Where's Leo's package? Where's Brad's? Where's Johnny's? I demand crotch shots now!! What, are only men hackers? Why are there no women hackers? Sexism! The injustice of it all.

Careful what you wish for. McCoy might see this.

Sorry, but I can't feel any remorse for multi-millionaires being careless taking nude/sex pictures on their phones via a cloud network that could be hacked... knowing they would be prime targets for shit like this. They need to be more cautious. Most celebrities think they are untouchable to things like this and goes to show you what can happen. I agree, people SHOULD be able to take whatever pictures they want, but as an a-list celebrity with social media constantly buzzing around you? Gotta be more careful.

You're adding a whole lot of different stuff onto there that isn't needed, they're human beings who've had their privacy invaded. People should be attacking the asshole who thinks hacking people for nudes is acceptable and the people supporting that, instead of shaming and blaming these women for daring to take a picture of their naked bodies.

If someone doesn't want you to see their nudes, then you shouldn't ever see them. Someone hacking and stealing them shows a gross sense of entitlement towards someone's body, the fact that some people aren't seeing this is disturbing to say the least.

Edited by ***Flawless
  • Like 1

Careful what you wish for. McCoy might see this.

The topic is about nude women. Doubt it.

• Like 1

These are celebrities/entertainers. Maybe if they were hardcore Mygnr users I would expect them to be more knowledgeable about safety precautions in dealing with nude pictures, but they're not.

I know, you can call them stupid or whatever, but to turn this into blaming them...i dont even know what to say, like why? what do you gain out of that?

• Like 3

Okay I went back to Page 1 and looked, you are right. They definitely do not deserve to be called whores, sounds like something religious extremists would say. :lol:

But absolutely the women and men in these pictures deserve half of the blame. If they wanted to keep them to themselves, they shoulda used a digital camera and kept the pics on an SD card or something. They are celebrities, they know better than to take the chance of storing them somewhere that could be easily hacked. They willingly took an unnecessary risk, and these are the consequences. :shrugs:

Do you not find that incredibly sad though? That people need to censor their private and personal lives because someone on the outside of that feels entitled to it?

The issue of blame only arose when someone felt the need to say that these women bore no responsibility whatsoever.

Sorry but that is fucking bollox. Sure they shouldn't have been hacked and whoever did it is wrong, but they were fucking stupid to let this kind of content anywhere near the internet. Nobody forced them to take these photographs. As celebrities they are acutely aware that their private life is not off-limits to the public whether they like it or not. It sucks for them but that is the reality and they ALL know this.

• Like 3

These are celebrities/entertainers. Maybe if they were hardcore Mygnr users I would expect them to be more knowledgeable about safety precautions in dealing with nude pictures, but they're not.

I know, you can call them stupid or whatever, but to turn this into blaming them...i dont even know what to say, like why? what do you gain out of that?

This.

These were private photos that someone stole and made public. That is a huge invasion of privacy, and just because they're celebrities doesn't mean they give up their right to privacy.

• Like 4

The issue of blame only arose when someone felt the need to say that these women bore no responsibility whatsoever.

Sorry but that is fucking bollox. Sure they shouldn't have been hacked and whoever did it is wrong, but they were fucking stupid to let this kind of content anywhere near the internet. Nobody forced them to take these photographs. As celebrities they are acutely aware that their private life is not off-limits to the public whether they like it or not. It sucks for them but that is the reality and they ALL know this.

Seriously. And if they don't know it, they have people they pay who know it for them.

• Like 2

Okay I went back to Page 1 and looked, you are right. They definitely do not deserve to be called whores, sounds like something religious extremists would say. :lol:

But absolutely the women and men in these pictures deserve half of the blame. If they wanted to keep them to themselves, they shoulda used a digital camera and kept the pics on an SD card or something. They are celebrities, they know better than to take the chance of storing them somewhere that could be easily hacked. They willingly took an unnecessary risk, and these are the consequences. :shrugs:

Do you not find that incredibly sad though? That people need to censor their private and personal lives because someone on the outside of that feels entitled to it?

I get what you are saying, really do. But unfortunately with the fame comes a price, you are in the spotlight more and naturally females like Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton are going to be prime targets for getting hacked. They are famous and lots of people find them attractive and know they will never have. I'm not defending it, I think it's wrong, but the point is that these celebrities have GOT to be more careful with what they do if they don't want shit coming out like this. Should you be able to take any type of pics you want? Absolutely, but like I say, with fame comes costs. You are going to be subject for types of instances like this. It's fucking unfortunate but with social media these days and technology advancing, it is what it is.

• Like 2

What is funny is the outrage over a bit of celebrities tit and pussy.

Yet literally everyone who has ever uploaded/sent a photo/video over the net has had that info. scooped up by the NSA and saved to their database. EVERYONE. And it is a known fact that NSA employees looked through these files for celebrity content and shared it amongst themselves.

Just ask Edward Snowden.

According to whistleblower Edward Snowden, young NSA employees occasionally get hold of nude photos while searching through personal data and, if the person is attractive, the photos get passed around the office.

Or is it ok when the government in the land of the free do it?

Edited by Facekicker

This.

These were private photos that someone stole and made public. That is a huge invasion of privacy, and just because they're celebrities doesn't mean they give up their right to privacy.

As celebrities, they should also have the common sense to not post any pictures on a cloud service or on a device at all. Now I'm not saying these were taken at the height of their career, but common sense applies.

Also, as embarrassed as they might be, this can only benefit their career.

Edited by Bumblefeet