iCloud hacked - celebs nude pics flood the internet - J-Law, Kate Upton etc

Facekicker

RDmYz3L.png

Probably next one to have photos leaked.

She wasn't on the list though.

As for my own opinion I don't think these women are deserving of the criticisms being thrown at them. They were after all the ones who were wronged. Anyone calling them whores, is clearly lacking social maturity.

The guy who done this should be prosecuted for humiliating alot of them. There's only 2 possible motivations for him a:) money or b:) being infamous on the internet which probably were the same motivations of certain people who leaked "Chinese Democracy" era material down the years.

On the other hand had those Winona Ryder pictures showed up...

RDmYz3L.png

She wasn't on the list though.

As for my own opinion I don't think these women are deserving of the criticisms being thrown at them. They were after all the ones who were wronged. Anyone calling them whores, is clearly lacking social maturity.

The guy who done this should be prosecuted for humiliating alot of them. There's only 2 possible motivations for him a:) money or b:) being infamous on the internet which probably were the same motivations of certain people who leaked "Chinese Democracy" era material down the years.

On the other hand had those Winona Ryder pictures showed up...

The only justified criticisms are naivety and stupidity. Though one of the actresses fucking a fat Hollywood producer twice her age might draw other criticisms.

You may however have not seen the outraged feminists saying that the women involved had no responsibility for what happened. Which is bullshit. In this day and age everyone should know that nothing online is secure. These feminists are the type that would have you believe that no woman anywhere is responsible for anything ever.

You can feel sorry for these celebrities but make no mistake that for some of them it will be the best unintended career move ever. They'll profit from this and make millions.

And where was Emma Watson, the self-identified feminist, when the Rotherham sex abuse ring was exposed recently? Over 1000 girls abused by pedophiles in her own backyard. Not a fucking peep out of her then was there. No she'd rather get high and mighty about a few of her celeb friends being exposed.

Ditto for Patricia Arquette.

FVzXb9x.jpg

Sure, it is more important to vilify anyone that looked at a celebs nude pics than to comment on actual sexual molesters who raped over 1000 teenage girls in Rotherham as was all over the media last week.

No, the celeb leak is a better platform for the likes of the above to go on a faux outrage attention whoring spree on twitter.

• Like 3

I recognize this is wrong in a lot of ways, but I can't bother getting outraged about it. I save my outrage for important things. I don't think this is very important. Privacy and internet security in general? Definitely important. Celeb boobs, cooters and dicks? Nah.

Edited by magisme
  • Like 4

I recognize this is wrong in a lot of ways, but I can't bother getting outraged about it. I save my outrage for important things. I don't think this is very important. Privacy and internet security in general? Definitely important. Celeb boobs, cooters and dicks. Nah.

We're only a couple of years from celebs fucking hardcore in movies for real anyway.

• Like 1

sNoAkfu.png

Witty response. I like it.

RDmYz3L.png

Empathy? Ok, I'm sorry all these celebs felt the need to take nude selfies. As if seeing themselves in movies, on tv and in magazines just weren't enough, you must keep pictures of your tits and ass on your phone just in case you forgot what they look like.

I recognize this is wrong in a lot of ways, but I can't bother getting outraged about it. I save my outrage for important things. I don't think this is very important. Privacy and internet security in general? Definitely important. Celeb boobs, cooters and dicks. Nah.

Right.

• Like 2

We're only a couple of years from celebs fucking hardcore in movies for real anyway.

Really? That's gonna start happening? :lol:

RDmYz3L.png

Why are they so upset? Do they have any idea how women women have been saved from rapists? The streets are safe as long as this anonymous hero is hacking and leaking their pics.

Sometimes you really are fucking disgusting Georgy

Only sometimes?

• Like 1

You can't justify that it's okay they were hacked/leaked, just like you can't justify they weren't stupid to take them in the first place knowing the risk (especially considering their position in the media spotilight). I feel really bad for them as it's a gross invasion of privacy, but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna check out Jennifer Lawrence's smashing tits. Anyone taking a side is an idiot. Fence4lyfe.

• Like 2

The evil feminist uprising has begun. The only way we can stop them is to keep invading these sluts' privacy, they deserve it because they don't comment on every big issue ever.

:wank:

Brian Fagioli?

http://betanews.com/2014/09/01/the-fappening-is-more-than-just-nude-celebrity-pics-can-we-trust-apples-icloud/