iCloud hacked - celebs nude pics flood the internet - J-Law, Kate Upton etc

Facekicker

There is absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out the naivety/stupidity of a celebrity putting this kind of content within reach of hackers. None.

They are massive targets for this kind of thing and if they have any kind of public profile at all they know this, as do their advisers/managers.

Yet, I bet this won't be the last celebrity who gets hacked and has this kind of content released to the public. Despite the huge publicity surrounding this.

And the media of course is rife with hypocrisy in its coverage of this story. According to one braindead cunt at Forbes this is now "a sex crime."

It is an interesting position for anyone in the media to take as it raises all kinds of questions about the media itself.

1) Does that make paparazzi, who use long lenses to take photos of celebrities sunbathing topless in private, become rapists?

2) Are the magazines/websites/tv shows who pay said paparazzi co-conspirators in said rape of that celebrity?

3) Are the consumers of the above also conspirators?

4) Are the likes of Piers Morgan,Andy Coulson, and others involved in the hacking of celebrities/politicians phones now considered "mind rapists"?

5) How does a court of law define the parameters of "mind rape"?

6) Will ogling a person on the street now be considered "mind rape"?

7) Does this mean that Coca Cola advocates "mind rape" with their Diet Coke ads?

1984burton.jpg

There is absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out the naivety/stupidity of a celebrity putting this kind of content within reach of hackers. None.

They are massive targets for this kind of thing and if they have any kind of public profile at all they know this, as do their advisers/managers.

Yet, I bet this won't be the last celebrity who gets hacked and has this kind of content released to the public. Despite the huge publicity surrounding this.

And the media of course is rife with hypocrisy in its coverage of this story. According to one braindead cunt at Forbes this is now "a sex crime."

It is an interesting position for anyone in the media to take as it raises all kinds of questions about the media itself.

1) Does that make paparazzi, who use long lenses to take photos of celebrities sunbathing topless in private, become rapists?

2) Are the magazines/websites/tv shows who pay said paparazzi co-conspirators in said rape of that celebrity?

3) Are the consumers of the above also conspirators?

4) Are the likes of Piers Morgan,Andy Coulson, and others involved in the hacking of celebrities/politicians phones now considered "mind rapists"?

5) How does a court of law define the parameters of "mind rape"?

6) Will ogling a person on the street now be considered "mind rape"?

7) Does this mean that Coca Cola advocates "mind rape" with their Diet Coke ads?

Damn, I've never seen so much crazy in one place in a very long time.

• Like 1

I will register a personal account on Twitter to crush these self-righteous little shits. Honestly, people think they deserve any kind of special treatment because... they're celebrities. It's bad that happened, it ain't my fault, though.

Don't want your shit on the internet, don't upload it.

How is it self-righteous and wanting special treatment to not want your private photos to be hacked into and released? What part of that is supposed to be some special privilege?

Did you read the attention-seeking tweet of Patricia Arquette? It is the context, lady. The context.

It's cool to have a voice in something that should not happen, like this. But, let's be honest, 80% of people tweeting or discussing this topic couldn't care less about it, it's just a good opportunity for self-exposure and free publicity.

• Like 1

I don't actually believe any of that shit you clowns :lol:

sad part from posts around the net some people do :lol:

Yeah that is the scary thing. People like the attention whore Lena Dunham have come out with this kind of nonsense.

It's just fuckin' hilarious. :lol:

It's like this is something new that never happened before. Fuck these attention whores.

I don't actually believe any of that shit you clowns :lol:

sad part from posts around the net some people do :lol:

Yeah that is the scary thing. People like the attention whore Lena Dunham have come out with this kind of nonsense.

It's just fuckin' hilarious. :lol:

It's like this is something new that never happened before. Fuck these attention whores.

It really is drawing the fucking morons out of the woodwork.

Bar Rafaeli, DiCaprio's supermodel ex probably has the filthiest one - bent over, ass to the camera, pulling her cheeks open - pure filth lol

There's two of Jennifer Lawrence after some bastard shot his load all over her face.

Oscar worthy.

Facekicker will be coming soon :)

It's odd how so many people record themselves this way, and allow themselves to be put in such a position, no pun intended

Did you read the attention-seeking tweet of Patricia Arquette? It is the context, lady. The context.

It's cool to have a voice in something that should not happen, like this. But, let's be honest, 80% of people tweeting or discussing this topic couldn't care less about it, it's just a good opportunity for self-exposure and free publicity.

Yes I did and I don't see a problem with it? It's not attention-seeking, it's making a point concerning the nature of these hacked and leaked pictures. It may not be direct abuse, but it lends to the idea that men are entitled to any female body that want to see, and that is dangerous.

The fact that someone hacked to get these otherwise unattainable images of these female celebrities, shows a desperate sense of entitlement and is disgusting.

Edited by ***Flawless

Yes I did and I don't see a problem with it? It's not attention-seeking, it's making a point concerning the nature of these hacked and leaked pictures. It may not be direct abuse, but it lends to the idea that men are entitled to any female body that want to see, and that is dangerous.

The fact that someone hacked to get these otherwise unattainable images of these female celebrities, shows a desperate sense of entitlement and is disgusting.

But she never addressed the hackers, just the people seeing the pictures.

It was a stupid point being made that only shows how ignorant some people are but hey, if you agree with that statement, there's nothing else I can say to you. :shrugs:

She made a point alright, a stupid one. Watch out, it's contagious.

As for your complete omission of the male celebrities involved I can only conclude you don't give a fuck.

But she never addressed the hackers, just the people seeing the pictures.

It was a stupid point being made that only shows how ignorant some people are but hey, if you agree with that statement, there's nothing else I can say to you. :shrugs:

It's not molestation, that was a stupid word to use; but people are looking at naked images of women, of which these women didn't want people to see. Anyone should be able to look at that objectively and say it's wrong. It shows a bigger problem that people are so willing to disrespect someone's privacy by viewing stolen images of these women, than to view photos/videos of women that willingly put those files on the internet.

You have a lot of people paying for and eagerly awaiting someone to release illegally obtained images of people when they're naked, that is a serious problem.