iCloud hacked - celebs nude pics flood the internet - J-Law, Kate Upton etc

Facekicker

As for your complete omission of the male celebrities involved I can only conclude you don't give a fuck.

I'm not saying I don't feel bad for the men though... it's that this whole thing was clearly a focused attack on the female celebrities, any males shown in this current leak scandal are the result of being in the same pictures as the women. It's obviously important that all people's privacy be respected, men and women, it's just that the targets in this situation were the women.

The men will resume being 'a male celeb that just happened to have nudes leaked' and then just 'a male celeb', and the women will be 'whores that should've been more careful' regardless of whether their careers suffer because of it or not. Again, not saying it's acceptable when it happens to guys but it is more accepted.

Edited by ***Flawless

As for your complete omission of the male celebrities involved I can only conclude you don't give a fuck.

I'm not saying I don't feel bad for the men though... it's that this whole thing was clearly a focused attack on the female celebrities, any males shown in this current leak scandal are the result of being in the same pictures as the women. It's obviously important that all people's privacy be respected, men and women, it's just that the targets in this situation were the women.

The men will resume being 'a male celeb that just happened to have nudes leaked' and then just 'a male celeb', and the women will be 'whores that should've been more careful' regardless of whether their careers suffer because of it or not. Again, not saying it's acceptable when it happens to guys but it is more accepted.

Pamela Anderson, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and numerous other female celebs would tell you that their careers far from suffered. In fact, it was the complete opposite.

Which is why female celebrities have deliberately "leaked" sex tapes.

Pamela Anderson, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and numerous other female celebs would tell you that their careers far from suffered. In fact, it was the complete opposite.

I'm talking about perception. In any youtube video, article, instagram picture or FB post will there be A LOT of people calling them whores and sluts, or (more ridiculously) telling them they should die etc. I can promise you that Tommy Lee nor Ray J receive hate for the sex tapes, because it's more acceptable for them to be sexual.

I know their careers didn't suffer but there's no reason they should be called names for the sex tapes, especially when their counterparts didn't receive the same name-calling and criticism.

I'm talking about perception. In any youtube video, article, instagram picture or FB post will there be A LOT of people calling them whores and sluts, or (more ridiculously) telling them they should die etc. I can promise you that Tommy Lee nor Ray J receive hate for the sex tapes, because it's more acceptable for them to be sexual.

I know their careers didn't suffer but there's no reason they should be called names for the sex tapes, especially when their counterparts didn't receive the same name-calling and criticism.

So it boils down to people being mean to them on the internet.

I think most celebrities are well used to that.

So it boils down to people being mean to them on the internet.

I think most celebrities are well used to that.

No, the fact that the female celebrities receive so much hatred for being in something sexual as opposed to the guys in the situation is representative of a much bigger problem. Women in general will be called sluts and whores for the slightest thing, even the clothes they're wearing. That's my point. No one should receive criticism for anything they do sexually (as long as it's legal) but as with these pics being released, it shows a problem for women in terms of that.

As it relates to this case, these celebrities are being called whores and sluts and 'asking for it', simply because they took pictures in the privacy of their own home/hotel room/whatever. The same people who so desperately want these pics will simultaneously cheer and criticise the women in question. Ignoring the fact that these pictures were stolen and the women are victims of that theft.

Unless they posted it for everyone to see its an invasion of privacy and it sickens me that people are requesting these photos. Yeah it was stupid for them to put it on something that can be hacked, but it wasn't meant for everyone and they didn't do it to improve their careers. Doesn't make you a whore if you take a photo of yourself.

• Like 2

That's because Pamela, Paris and Kim have built their careers solely on sex appeal. This might benefit Upton, but I don't think it'll help Lawrence much.

• Like 1

I wonder if there is some pictures of Zsa Zsa Gabor. That would be hilarious.

That would drain me.

^^ I was thinking the same thing, this doesn't hurt Upton much IMO but is really crucial for Lawrence.

They should take away her oscars. Dump her from X-Men and replace all her scenes in The Hunger Games with that weirdo from Detergent or whatever that movie is called.

I don't get it though. I mean I haven't masturbated to any of these picstures or movies and I'm quite sure I never will. For fucks sake they're not THAT good in the first place, I'm not 15 anymore and masturbating to images in general is SO 1998.

But I do think it's interesting how these people look for real. Not endlessly re-touched in photoshop. It's honest. I like that. It's a much-needed reality-check for society.

Plus the moral/ethical aspects of the whole situation are quite interesting. And as someone who works in IT where security is a hot issue there's some professional interest too. It's also a great public lesson about what you should and shouldn't put on the internet in the first place. And then there's another lesson in terms of mindlessly enabling features and services on your devices. People need to educate themselves instead of mindlessly doing things and then playing the victim when things go wrong.

All of those others interests are completely inferior to my interest to see famous people's titties. But it's interesting none-the-less.