iCloud hacked - celebs nude pics flood the internet - J-Law, Kate Upton etc

Facekicker

RDmYz3L.png

Probably next one to have photos leaked.

She wasn't on the list though.

As for my own opinion I don't think these women are deserving of the criticisms being thrown at them. They were after all the ones who were wronged. Anyone calling them whores, is clearly lacking social maturity.

The guy who done this should be prosecuted for humiliating alot of them. There's only 2 possible motivations for him a:) money or b:) being infamous on the internet which probably were the same motivations of certain people who leaked "Chinese Democracy" era material down the years.

On the other hand had those Winona Ryder pictures showed up...

The only justified criticisms are naivety and stupidity. Though one of the actresses fucking a fat Hollywood producer twice her age might draw other criticisms.

You may however have not seen the outraged feminists saying that the women involved had no responsibility for what happened. Which is bullshit. In this day and age everyone should know that nothing online is secure. These feminists are the type that would have you believe that no woman anywhere is responsible for anything ever.

You can feel sorry for these celebrities but make no mistake that for some of them it will be the best unintended career move ever. They'll profit from this and make millions.

And where was Emma Watson, the self-identified feminist, when the Rotherham sex abuse ring was exposed recently? Over 1000 girls abused by pedophiles in her own backyard. Not a fucking peep out of her then was there. No she'd rather get high and mighty about a few of her celeb friends being exposed.

Ditto for Patricia Arquette.

FVzXb9x.jpg

Sure, it is more important to vilify anyone that looked at a celebs nude pics than to comment on actual sexual molesters who raped over 1000 teenage girls in Rotherham as was all over the media last week.

No, the celeb leak is a better platform for the likes of the above to go on a faux outrage attention whoring spree on twitter.

I will register a personal account on Twitter to crush these self-righteous little shits. Honestly, people think they deserve any kind of special treatment because... they're celebrities. It's bad that happened, it ain't my fault, though.

Don't want your shit on the internet, don't upload it.

Oh, and I'm usually captain morals, but fuck this shit. Yes, the guy who did it is in the wrong. Completely. But I've always felt that putting private pics of your punaner on whatever cloud service is a bit of a risk. Not a smart move. So yeah, sucks for you but this is a great global lesson on internet safety. Also, fuck people who If you call clicking on these pics mass molestation. You're a fucking idiot and need to get a grip on reality. People need to stop acting all holy about this.

The best comment I've read about it is this:

"On one hand I feel bad for Jennifer Lawrence. The other hand is busy."

It's worse when a teenager has embarrassing photos circulating around the school and winds up being bullied from them.

I'm sure Iron Maiden fans were happy their band's being represented, and the photo came up in Google search so it's not like you have to work hard to find it.

Edited by dalsh327

So...this thread caused a huge spike in our traffic yesterday, and also generated almost 30 new user registrations. :lol:

You can send 50% of their supporter donations to my paypal :lol:

I'm at work, so I can't check this. Has anything new been leaked during the night?

There was a lot of leaking during the night I bet, just not photos or videos :lol:

• Like 3

I will register a personal account on Twitter to crush these self-righteous little shits. Honestly, people think they deserve any kind of special treatment because... they're celebrities. It's bad that happened, it ain't my fault, though.

Don't want your shit on the internet, don't upload it.

Does the same go for paypal, credit cards or bank account details?

They weren't put on the internet for all to see, some were put into storage systems and alot of them transferred years ago. Some are from phones that were hacked originally. It's not like they were all hacked this year, they were hacked over a few years.

Edited by AtariLegend

I dunno, I'm really fucking glad we got the GNR leaks in 06 and 08.

Can't say I know who most of these people are to be honest, but I must also confess to popping more than one boner over Kirsten Stewart, who happens to have escaped pretty lightly with a couple of tasteful pics...so I've heard, anyway :jerkoff:

At the end of the day, it's just tits, ass and piss flaps...I feel sorry for these people in a way but it's all so commonplace these days I'm not so sure it will damage them in any material way, they're already celebrities this is surely just a tiny step further.

The best points I've seen made during this whole dust up are the ones about people who are all up in arms about the NSA yet have no problem looking at a ton of private, hacked pics.

I think there's a huge difference in how the information that is hacked is...um... used.

I don't condone hacking, it is always wrong imo, but the NSA and this... not really comparable.

The best points I've seen made during this whole dust up are the ones about people who are all up in arms about the NSA yet have no problem looking at a ton of private, hacked pics.

I think there's a huge difference in how the information that is hacked is...um... used.

I don't condone hacking, it is always wrong imo, but the NSA and this... not really comparable.

In my experience, those who go on about the NSA cry "My privacy! My privacy!". That's the part that I think is comparable. They seem so concerned that the government might read the promo emails they get from some website, all while posting every second of where they are and what they're doing on fb, twitter and instagram. That by itself is humorous and contradictory enough for me, but then something like this happens and the hypocrisy is even more apparent to me.

• Like 4

I guess it's just human nature. You're curious, it's easy enough to gain access to even if you're super lazy, and we're bored.

Reminds me of Fargo and how Billy's character, Malvo, talked about how we were just apes. We're just animals. If it's hot, we'll use it to cum. All those celebrity bitches spark our imagination, we want to fap to their naked flesh. It's stronger for most people who are attracted to women. That curiousity factor. Hard to get, so when you finally get it, you want to use it to get hard and cum all over the place. Like the fucker who came all over Jennifer Lawrence's face.

Edited by Rovim

The point isn't about how they're used, it's about how a certain group of people will rant about how hacking is bad when it affects them but have no problem with it when they can use the hacked material for their own (in this case, sexual) gratification.

Again, I want to know why there's such a draw to hacked pictures that these people didn't want you to see... when there's a plethora of naked people on the internet who want to show their bodies.

• Like 1

I guess it's just human nature. You're curious, it's easy enough to gain access to even if you're super lazy, and we're bored.

Reminds me of Fargo and how Billy's character, Malvo, talked about how we were just apes. We're just animals. If it's hot, we'll use it to cum. All those celebrity bitches spark our imagination, we want to fap to their naked flesh. It's stronger for most people who are attracted to women. That curiousity factor. Hard to get, so when you finally get it, you want to use it to get hard and cum all over the place. Like the fucker who came all over Jennifer Lawrence's face.

Erm...no. We've evolved past apes and have the ability to make concious, thought through decisions. You chose to get your rocks off at someone else's expense when you could have exploited nobody i.e used your imagination.
  • Like 1