iCloud hacked - celebs nude pics flood the internet - J-Law, Kate Upton etc

Facekicker

Cracking one out to photos is so 1998 :lol:

I only know like three of the birds out of the leaks - Upton, Lawrence and Cuoco. I've no idea who the rest are. And those three are definitely not to my taste - give me Emily Ratajkowski or Natalie Portman anyday.

And on a side note, anyone that thinks or said they find Kate Upton unattractive (or not as attractive) in those pics might not be as heterosexual as they think they are. Just sayin'.

:P

"If you aren't attracted to the same women as me you must be gay."

Yawn.

People have different tastes. Personally I prefer toned brunettes and not the typical big titted blonde bimbo look that is so idolized in the US.

And on a side note, anyone that thinks or said they find Kate Upton unattractive (or not as attractive) in those pics might not be as heterosexual as they think they are. Just sayin'.

:P

"If you aren't attracted to the same women as me you must be gay."

Yawn.

People have different tastes. Personally I prefer toned brunettes and not the typical big titted blonde bimbo look that is so idolized in the US.

There's a difference between saying she's not your cup of tea then saying that she's not attractive....and to go on and criticize her body. That's exactly what you are currently trying to ridicule.

Pointing out flaws to support the viewpoint that she's not as gorgeous as some people think is perfectly acceptable.

From the chest up, she's gorgeous. Below the chest, not so much. :shrugs:

She's fine...head to toe. And there isn't a (single) guy in this thread that would kick her out of bed.

Pointing out flaws to support the viewpoint that she's not as gorgeous as some people think is perfectly acceptable.

She's fine...head to toe. And there isn't a (single) guy in this thread that would kick her out of bed.

There isn't a single guy in this thread who would kick Janet Reno out of their bed. :shrugs:

drool.jpg

That's just not right. What did Janet Reno ever do to you?

Jenlaw and Kupton's pics now part of an art gallery exhibition, unsure wether bringing lube and fleshlights are allowed. :lol:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/jennifer-lawrence-and-kate-upton-nude-photos-to-be-displayed-by-artist-in-los-angeles-at-upcoming-exhibit-9710683.html

Edited by Bumblefeet

I'm glad you have appointed yourself spokesman for the heterosexual men of MYGNR. Next time I'm at a club I'll take photos of the women there and ask you to decide as to which one I should approach. I'll make sure to include a big tit bimbo so it won't be too hard a decision for you.

So... is any of this still happening? Or did it stop after Monday's leaks?

It is still Fappening.