iCloud hacked - celebs nude pics flood the internet - J-Law, Kate Upton etc

Facekicker

why does jennifer lawrence take so many goddamn naked pictures

not that i'm complaining

Because she was in a relationship with a fellow actor which meant long periods apart, and she didn't want to lose any and all intimacy from the relationship?

Yeah, but holy shit. There's something like 70 leaked total, from one person. Seems excessive.

• Like 1

This is funny. So there was this alleged 4chan person claiming that nude photographs of Emma Watson were about to be released not long ago.

They created a website called http://www.emmayouarenext.com/ that had a countdown for a while on it, but guess what happens when it reaches 0?

DEAR BARACK OBAMA,

" We have been hired by celebrity publicists to bring this disgusting issue to attention. The recent 4chan celebrity nude leaks in past 2 months have been an invasion of privacy and is also clear indication that the internet NEEDS to be censored. Every Facebook like, share & Twitter mention will count as a social signature -- and will be step closer to shutting down www.4chan.org. "

Sincerely,
Rantic.com

Click To Send Letter To The White House

Who are we?
Rantic is a social media marketing enterprise that has participated in some of the most viral campaigns and music videos. / Brad Cockingham (Founder & CEO)

Probably the stupidest publicly stunt ever.

I can't wait til Obama is out of office.

Yeah, can't wait to find out who the next democrat is going to be in office.

Would love for it to be Martin O'Malley..... but I am not confident.

If Hilary runs, she will win. The only Republican I can see myself voting for is Powell. O'Malley running would make me think of Cardei from The Wire.

I can't wait til Obama is out of office.

Yeah, can't wait to find out who the next democrat is going to be in office.

Would love for it to be Martin O'Malley..... but I am not confident.

If Hilary runs, she will win. The only Republican I can see myself voting for is Powell. O'Malley running would make me think of Cardei from The Wire.

That reminds me, I have to watch that show.

the only reason why the election matters between democrat and republican this next election is supreme court appointments if someone kicks the bucket or steps down(especially with upcoming obamacare decisions coming up), other than that it matters little, congress is going to become more divided and nothing of any important will get done.

• Like 1

the only reason why the election matters between democrat and republican this next election is supreme court appointments if someone kicks the bucket or steps down(especially with upcoming obamacare decisions coming up), other than that it matters little, congress is going to become more divided and nothing of any important will get done.

Powell could get them to cooperate.

Powell could get them to cooperate.

I don't think he'd win. Too much displeasure with Iraq still, and tbh I'm sort of inclined to agree.

Could be, there are a lot of close congressional races going on right now, not sure if it will be enough though, I think 36 wins would be needed.

Edited by OmarBradley

These nude pics are great but at the end of the day, nothing beats the touch of a woman.

It is not so much about wank material. Anyone can find good wank on the internet, or if you have a partner than have sex. It is about seeing these women who have been elevated to sex symbol status naked. You wonder what is going on under that dress. See what is so special about them.

I suppose we can blame our puritanical roots. Also the hackers and iClouds and whatever device or software's shitty ass security.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov
  • Like 1