Nikki Sixx touring with GnR next year?

I saw this article in the Toronto Sun..
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/08/nikki-sixx-devoted-to-sixxam-as-motley-crue-bids-adieu

This comment rather stood out..

“There is simply no more time to play in Canada,” said Sixx, who will continue to tour with Crue (who have three 2014 dates in the West in November) and with GN’R (along with Ashba) next year.

:confused:

Sorry if this has been covered already, merge if necessary. :shrugs:

They must mean Sixx AM as they're playing in Toronto in March (or April).

Edit: April 23 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Phoenix Concert Theatre

No, because Sixx's quote is about only having one gig with Sixx AM in Canada, so that would make no sense at all.

No, because Sixx's quote is about only having one gig with Sixx AM in Canada, so that would make no sense at all.

His quote is saying (in my opinion) that there is simply no time to book in more Canadian gigs.

His quote is saying (in my opinion) that there is simply no time to book in more Canadian gigs.

Yes, of course, you're right. I read it the wrong way.

Well Tommy is rumored to be gone. And if Duff doesn´t want to be a permanent member then Nikki could fill in for a few shows here and there.

:shrugs:

I would believe in God. I would FUCKING believe in God. :lol: :lol:

GN´R is a fuckin´circus where everything is possible and nothing should suprise us anymore. I wish it was just some lame ass journalist who fucked up his own article

Well Tommy is rumored to be gone. And if Duff doesn´t want to be a permanent member then Nikki could fill in for a few shows here and there.

:shrugs:

Tommy isn't out. Guns N' Roses Facebook page wished him Happy Birthday. They do not say Happy Birthday to the ones they're incredibly butthurt at (Slash, Bumblefoot, etc.).

Holy shit my favorite bassist in my favorite band this would be so fucking cool and the greatest thing ever PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

I came in my pants reading this oh god I hope its true :headbang:

Not gonna happen

I read it "elsewhere" that the journalist just wording poorly (Ashba will tour with GNR in 2015 though)

Edited by Motivation

Is it just me, or does the line in question seem to be a case of broken telephone (or lost in translation). Perhaps it's meant to suggest that DJ will be touring with both Six AM and GNR, and not Nikki Sixx. Just a guess on my part.

Is it just me, or does the line in question seem to be a case of broken telephone (or lost in translation). Perhaps it's meant to suggest that DJ will be touring with both Six AM and GNR, and not Nikki Sixx. Just a guess on my part.

That is exactly what I think it means.