Woman Covered in Shit Tattoos Told to Cover Up for Work - Complains!

Dazey

Muslims can't have tattoos, funeral cannot be carried out unless they are removed

I am suprised. I know many (older) Berber women have them in their face (lines, dots), it's against the 'evil eye' and all.

I didn't know, tattoos were forbidden in so many religions. Learned something new today.

Is it a fuckin pain in the arse getting a pint in a Muslim country? On Come Down With Me they always have some self-righteous Muslim who insists on serving juice or water at the table and all of the white Brits mark the dinner a big fat, '2' or something or other.

I can't speak for any cept for the one i been to but booze is illegal there and no one drinks beer, probably due to lack of access. But they're all fuckin' pissheads over there, they just make their own shit, this lethal stuff that is also very untrustworthy in that it's moonshine and they like, pour a bit in a cap and stick a match in it to test if it's fuckin' drinkable or not, that stuff is fuckin' lethal, nasty as fuck.

But outside of the mountain area where the cities and shit are, yeah, in these really rare tourist spots i think they sell booze but only if you're a white fella, foreigner even, non-muslim, you know what i mean. But generally out and about, yeah, they have smugglers and all this shit.

The drugs of choice over there are booze, weed, opium and whatever tanquiliser type pills they can blag from the pharmacy.

http://www.murreebrewery.com

Thats the firm that makes all the booze over there, says 1860 so must be left over from the old boys. Go to the product page, scroll all the way to the bottom and check out the symbol bottom left, 'halal', fuckin' nobbers :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

There's certain hotels there where they go and you can drink there so it don't bother tourists, no tourists are gonna come out where i fuckin' live and thats where you can't find it...at least legally.

What was it Botham called Pakistan? 'the kind of place you'd wanna send your mother in law' :lol: I heard Beefy shagged Mrs Jamaica til he broke the fuckin' bed, champion :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

Is it a fuckin pain in the arse getting a pint in a Muslim country?

It depends on the country. E.g., Malaysia was easy, UAE was a little bit more difficult (had to go to hotels which were the only places with permits to sell), and Iran can be very difficult and/or dangerous (had to find someone selling illegally imported booze and take the risk of serious punishment).

• Like 1

Umm?? I was raised Cathloc and I'm pretty sure the Old Testimant is still supposed to be followed. The New Testimant is more important, yes. But the Old Testimant was never reffered to a "Jewish thing" in all my years of church. Christians and Cathlocs are supposed to follow both the Old and New Testimants. I've have never heard anything of the contrary until this thread, so yes tattoos are considered a sin. But you can just go to confession and be forgiven, so its not as strict as the Jewish counterpart.

I too was raised catholic, and the old testament passage does not mention all tattoos are a sin. What God was saying was sent as a warning, because Pagans were "marking" their body to praise their false gods. It doesn't mean tattoos are a sin, it means marking your body to praise a false god is a sin. So getting a tattoo of a skull or a butterfly does not constitute a sin as long as you aren't doing it to praise a false god.

I think the whole employment-tattoo discrimination ideas need to stop along with piercings. In most jobs, if you can't cover up a tattoo with an article of clothing, more than likely you will be told to put a bandage over the tats, same with piercings. Now which looks more "unprofessional"? The tats and piercings or the bandages covering them up?

The long hair and facial hair discrimination needs to stop as well. What if I want my hair long and want a beard? Can't I look how I want outside of work? Do I have toi represent the company both inside and out? Do they really think that some client will walk past me, reconize me from that job, judge me for my looks and never do business with them again? Employers can't tell you what to do outside of work and invade your personal life and I think telling them how to look for work, does just that, because you're not on the job 24/7, so you should be able to have the freedom to look how you want outside of work.

Imo, tattoos, piercings and long hair don't make you "unprofessional", it is the attitude and work ethic that make or break your professionalism.

How big was beefy then?

the cunt. he hated the pakistanis.

LOL at the halal bit

alcohol is brewed in Pakistan for 'tourists'

They all drink

I wish everyone would understand and comprehend that people as a general, like to get pissed and enjoy themselves. many don;t follow religion, if at all, they all like to call themselves by it

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, same god for Christians, Jews and Mussies yeah? Buuuuut some of you can eat pork and not go to hell, some of you can have tattoos and not go to hell and some of you can even wear a poly/cotton blend without getting the pitchfork up the arse treatment? Hmmmmmmm, yeah, doesn't sound at all ridiculous and man made to me. :lol:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, same god for Christians, Jews and Mussies yeah? Buuuuut some of you can eat pork and not go to hell, some of you can have tattoos and not go to hell and some of you can even wear a poly/cotton blend without getting the pitchfork up the arse treatment? Hmmmmmmm, yeah, doesn't sound at all ridiculous and man made to me. :lol:

Why don't you pop down the local mosque and tell em Chris, I'm sure they'll be thrilled with your input :lol: May i reccomend the Finsbury Park local? :D (Arsenal country!)

Why don't you pop down the local mosque and tell em Chris, I'm sure they'll be thrilled with your input :lol: May i reccomend the Finsbury Park local? :D (Arsenal country!)

Well it's cobblers innit? You lot can do this and you lot can do that and some of you are going to hell and some of you aren't? Load of fuckin' bollocks it is! :lol:

Well it's cobblers innit? You lot can do this and you lot can do that and some of you are going to hell and some of you aren't? Load of fuckin' bollocks it is! :lol:

I like you when you're in this mood and not in your reasonable discussion mode :lol: You can usually tell because reasonable Dazey uses the phrase 'to be fair' excessively :lol: And yes, in answer to your question, it is, cobblers, fucking cobblers at that!

Annnnnnnnnd we're both going to hell for that :lol: They say everyones gonna get a fuckin' punishment befitting them, so with you they're probably gonna put you on a hamster wheel and dangle a Mr Kipling cake in front of you on a string til you pedal yourself to death :lol:

Yeah well Jews can have anal if it's any consolation to them. :lol:

You what?!?! :lol:

Yeah well Jews can have anal if it's any consolation to them. :lol:

More reasons to love Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson <3

Yeah cuz i bet they love Iranians eh? :lol:

Yeah with Jewish law it's anything goes in the sack as long as you blow your load in your missus' vag.

What, is says that in the Torah, does it? 'No facials lads, God don't like it!' :lol:

Well wasn't it Onan that had to do it with his brother's wife but he didn't wanna get her all pregnant so he knocked it out on the floor instead, he died and that's where you get the term Onanism, for fiddling with yourself, that is.

Edited by Johnny Drama

Well wasn't it Onan that had to do it with his brother's wife but he didn't wanna get her all pregnant so he knocked it out on the floor instead, he died and that's where you get the term Onanism, for fiddling with yourself, that is.

JD, the things you know! :lol: Apparently, you're right. Another thing learned today.

It is not really the same god though in the sense that the Jews see Jesus as a false prophet. To the Jews, the first covenant between God and Israel remains unbroken. To most Christian denominations, that same covenant, the covenant of the OT that is, was not followed through sufficiently by the 'chosen people' thus requiring a second covenant through the intermediary, Jesus Christ. Also, it is important that there are variations between the Tanakh and the Christian OT and also between various Christian denominations. Some books are canonical in one tradition and apocrypha in another. One of the disputed books for instance is Esdras.

Don't forget Maccabees. Or else.

JD, the things you know! :lol: Apparently, you're right. Another thing learned today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNO72aCnVr0&feature=youtube_gdata_player