Terminator Genisys

There a huge difference between that ^^^^ and the Terminator making dick jokes.

Which was my point exactly. The humour in the first two was smartly written. I love the exchange at the gun store, or even the Terminator learning to smile in the second film. Silly yes, but at least it had a purpose from John Connor's perspective.

• Like 1

There is a kind of situational or black humour that works well with the Terminator, such as the examples above, or when the T1000 glances at the store mannequin with a WTF look on its face.

That works.

I think the smiling scene was a bit cringeworthy and if I remember correctly it was not in the theatrical release, only the director's cut.

But the T1000 making dick jokes is ridiculous. Then again, much of this new film looks ridiculous so at least they are being consistent.

• 3 weeks later...

Those looked very cool. Looks like they touched up Arnolds face to make him younger. That's good, since the only difference was the white hair... Definitelly loving this.

I liked how you can see how Sarah has been educating the terminator like John does on T2.

It's a bit weird that Kyle automatically recognizes him as the terminator when in T1, he said he didn't know how the terminator looked. But this big guy has some injuries showing his metal endoskelleton, so maybe that's the reason.

Also, Arnold said in a interview that the movie has the same kind of drama as the classic movies, and that he saw some people crying when he watched the film.

wvbmad2_large.jpg

Looking a bit top heavy there Emilia :lol:

Great angle.

Unfortunately photoshop. I know because of Game of Thrones. I've studied them closely. It's scientific. :lol:

For science.

Boobs.

Obviously her boobs are not that big. She has kept her cans hidden though.

My biggest complaint about the first two Terminator movies has always been Sarah Connor wasn't sexy enough

What, you mean you don't get turned on by women with lion's manes?!

Sarah_Connor_2.jpg

Between the hair and the obsession with high-waisted shorts/trying to make arses look flat as possible, I find it amazing men and women actually had sex with each other in the '80s.

• Like 3