Happy Birthday darknightfan!

WFA

I voted Georgy or Nobody's Fault for most underrated poster last year. I think darknightfan might get my vote this year.

Those 150 or so posts must have had a quite an impact on you ... nothing to do with the Batgirl costume, eh? ;)

Happy Birthday DarkNightFan, I hope your day is much better than Obama's & Downzy's :lol:

I missed a batgirl costume? Fuck me. :lol:

I remember a month or so ago someone expressed shock at how few posts darknightfan has because she seems to have a larger presence than her post count. Personally, I think she donated to the forum and the mods keep her count artificially low.

I voted Georgy or Nobody's Fault for most underrated poster last year. I think darknightfan might get my vote this year.

Those 150 or so posts must have had a quite an impact on you ... nothing to do with the Batgirl costume, eh? ;)

Happy Birthday DarkNightFan, I hope your day is much better than Obama's & Downzy's :lol:

I missed a batgirl costume? Fuck me. :lol:

I remember a month or so ago someone expressed shock at how few posts darknightfan has because she seems to have a larger presence than her post count. Personally, I think she donated to the forum and the mods keep her count artificially low.

Didn't miss it ... still there :)

She is a great poster no matter how low her count, but when I vote for yearend poster awards I do take into consideration frequency of posting. Maybe it's because I'm still pissed that Palmeiro won a Gold Glove for First Base in 1999 despite starting only 28 games in the field that year. :lol: :lol:

Batgirl costume?

I said when I started out here that I'm only here for the posting. Awards are nice but it's not why I got into the forum in the beginning. People tend to forget that.

I don't understand this mindset. Every post I make is with an eye towards awards season. What's the point otherwise?

• Like 2

I said when I started out here that I'm only here for the posting. Awards are nice but it's not why I got into the forum in the beginning. People tend to forget that.

I don't understand this mindset. Every post I make is with an eye towards awards season. What's the point otherwise?

I just said that stuff to be nice. I'll be fucking pissed if I'm not noticed. People better recognize!

• Like 3

I just said that stuff to be nice. I'll be fucking pissed if I'm not noticed. People better recognize!

If you get up to 1000 posts by awards time I'll spearhead a relentless spamposting campaign to have you named female poster of the year. Go!