Worst Film/Movie You've Ever Seen

Snake-Pit

Star Wars

Your attempt at trolling is way too obvious. Tone it down for a more effective result.

Oh piss you patronising cunt, don't tell me what i can or what i can't like, what a nobber, oh what, cuz it's Star Wars every fuckers gotta like it otherwise they're attention seeking? Has this got something to do with the fact i don't like U2? Well, sorry i don't quality for the Bono Uni-taste Scholarship Program. 'Attempt at Trolling', y'know the assumption that fucks that up? The one that presupposes that you (because people like you are only really ever talking about themselves) and your attention have some implicit value in them and are worth seeking by way of trolling, this is where you fall short. How about the fact that I'm 31 years old and it's fuckin' childish, you fuckin' nerd?

Trolling cuz i don't like Star Wars, fuckin' give over, I ain't liked Star Wars since i was a child, i think it's awful...all this was put in place 25 years back when i first saw it and it's been fuckin' shit ever since, all this was put in place in advance just so i could seek your attention yeah? Dickhead. Suck my dick for a more effective result ;)

I can't wait.

Star Wars

Your attempt at trolling is way too obvious. Tone it down for a more effective result.

Oh piss you patronising cunt, don't tell me what i can or what i can't like, what a nobber, oh what, cuz it's Star Wars every fuckers gotta like it otherwise they're attention seeking? Has this got something to do with the fact i don't like U2? Well, sorry i don't quality for the Bono Uni-taste Scholarship Program. 'Attempt at Trolling', y'know the assumption that fucks that up? The one that presupposes that you (because people like you are only really ever talking about themselves) and your attention have some implicit value in them and are worth seeking by way of trolling, this is where you fall short. How about the fact that I'm 31 years old and it's fuckin' childish, you fuckin' nerd?

Trolling cuz i don't like Star Wars, fuckin' give over, I ain't liked Star Wars since i was a child, i think it's awful...all this was put in place 25 years back when i first saw it and it's been fuckin' shit ever since, all this was put in place in advance just so i could seek your attention yeah? Dickhead. Suck my dick for a more effective result ;)

I can't wait.

*pouts* he started it :lol:

Star Wars

I can't wait.

*pouts* he started it :lol:

Oh, I'm not saying he didn't poke you. I'm just saying I can't wait to see this thing go nuclear, because he'll go there, and you'll go there, so this has all the ingredients of a forum fight of the year candidate.

Star Wars, the original Star Wars, is a terrible film really. There is not a single redeeming feature about it. Mark Hamill cannot act his way out of a paper bag. Carrie Fisher cannot act very well. Lucas cannot direct. Ford is too embarrassed to speak Lucas's shitty lines. Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness were completely embarrassed to be in the thing; they considered it, even after it took off, a shit stain on their, otherwise glorious, careers. They only accepted the role because they were going through a dry spell. No serious Peter Cushing fan regards that film. To both actors it was just some crap b-movie being made at Elstree for some geeky young yank.

• Like 2

I like the original Star Wars; I don't see it as the Holy Grail as many do but I still think it's an entertaining fantasy film, and Harrison Ford is fun in it. But to me The Empire Strikes Back is so much better as a film it really puts all the other Star Wars films to shame. I have no idea how Irvin Kershner did it, since he went on to direct Never Say Never Again and RoboCop 2, not exactly the greatest movies, but he did a really good job with ESB. I doubt anything Star Wars-related will ever come close to Empire. I find Return of the Jedi mostly embarrassing, but fun in some parts in a cheesy kids' film way. A lot of people were surprised how awful the prequels were in comparison to the older films, but if you look at the original scripts for the series, it's all there; George Lucas gets caught up in all the fantasy world-building nonsense and there's no characters to relate to; a huge part of the success of the original films relies on Harrison Ford's charisma, and Mark Hamill's underrated acting in ESB. Scenes with him talking with a green muppet are so much more effective than they have any right to be. Also, John Williams' music.

On topic, Transformers 2 is one of the worst films I have seen in the cinema. If it wasn't for the fact I was with friends I would have left the cinema by the Egypt scene. Probably should have, since they hated it, too. Refused to watch any Transformers film since; so angry I paid money for that piece of shit the first wasn't exactly great but it was at least passable popcorn nonsense.

AI

A.I. is my favourite film of all time. I grew up with Spielberg and Kubrick films as a kid/teenager, so when I saw A.I. when I was 13, it combined everything I loved about the films of both directors. It's part of why I love Christopher Nolan's films so much, that combination of exciting action and a look at the darker side of humanity with a heart at the centre of it all. The ending of A.I. took it from a really good film to the greatest film of all time for me. A lot of people think it's Spielberg copping out or being mawkish, but it's all there in Kubrick's original script, and it's not a Hollywood ending at all on closer analysis (though I still find it beautiful and extremely touching).

• Like 1

Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness were completely embarrassed to be in the thing; they considered it, even after it took off, a shit stain on their, otherwise glorious, careers.

Well, clearly they were internet cupcakes, what other reason could anyone possibly have for not liking that film? :lol:

Pretty Woman, Disney's Cars and Planes series, any sequel to Nightmare on Elm Street, any sequel to The Crow, Lost Boys 2, some of the Pre Nolan Batman films, The Blair Witch project series, Any of The Flintstones or Scooby Doo movies, recent Smurf Movies, Beverley Hills Chihauhau 2, Bratz, Star Wars 1, 2 and 3, Jaws 3D amd Xanadu

Pfft, Dream Warriors was the best of the series.

That was the third one, weren't it? That was the 'wanna suck face?' one, eh? :lol:

Dream Warriors was the third one, but 'Wanna suck face?" (And that crappy looking dummy) was from the fourth. Highlights from the third include a guy having his ligaments used to puppeteer him to his doom and the classic "Welcome to primetime, bitch!"

I never saw those movies for fuckin' ages and ages and ages and then someone roped me into watching the lot of em in one sitting, I had a huge bottle of vodka with me so as you can imagine recollection gets kinda shaky somewhere between 4, i know one of the birds in 4, it was Rosanna or Patricia Arquette right? I remember four being alright, first three being work it but like, after the third they'll still good but it's good in a way observing the human struggle of acting being attempted, sort of like Arnold Schwarzeneggers entire life in the public eye, it has that kinda appeal, the theatre of the ridiculous, the improbable and the downright stupid :lol:

In theaters it was The Happening.

That is probably the only film I've ever walked out on.

Tammy is a recent one that is just flat out terrible in every way. 22 Jump Street is extremely embarrassingly bad. But these movies keep making money, so I guess they'll continue being made.

As for the star wars fight. IMO they have a pretty easy definition.

As a 7 year old the Star Wars movies are awesome.

As an adult........they are pretty awful.