Worst Film/Movie You've Ever Seen

Snake-Pit

Tea With Mussoloni. The Importance Of Being Earnest. Anna & The King. Would-be upper-class shite that I'd rather have a root canal than be forced to sit through again.

Velvet Goldmine. Rock Of Ages. Rock musicals for people who don't like rock music.

The Onion Movie. Dated attempts at being edgy. Completely unfunny.

This

In it's defense, Raise the Titanic (1980) was made before they actually found the wreck.

I always liked that quote Lew Grade made about its budget/financial losses: "It would have been cheaper to Drain The Atlantic".

• Like 1

Lots of bad movies, but few are so bad that they bother me. I'll usually just turn them off and not have a second thought about it. The Willy Wonka remake though? Fuck that movie.

Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka really made me uncomfortable for some reason. Like, I dunno, the character just gave off totally wrong vibes. And really, the rest of the movie was just wrong too. Sure, it was a closer adaption to the book, but what works in the literature world and what works in the film world are two really different things sometimes, and this is one of those cases. Also, the kid playing Charlie gave off the wrong vibes too, he didn't seem like a happy child, he was just freaking depressing as hell. I should probably stop here, since I think if I don't I'll end up going on about that movie for hours, haha.

There was this one film on Netflix I saw a long time ago. Can't really remember what it was, but it was just plain horrible. Like, it was so bad I felt like I was owed a refund, and technically, I didn't even pay to watch it.

There's alot of really bad films out there like "Batman and Robin", "Battlefield Earth" ect. Logically though the answer would be something like "cupcake 2" rather than the standard mentioning of popular films.

However if it's going to be something that made me uncomfortable, then maybe "Coyote Ugly".

Lots of bad movies, but few are so bad that they bother me. I'll usually just turn them off and not have a second thought about it. The Willy Wonka remake though? Fuck that movie.

Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka really made me uncomfortable for some reason. Like, I dunno, the character just gave off totally wrong vibes. And really, the rest of the movie was just wrong too. Sure, it was a closer adaption to the book, but what works in the literature world and what works in the film world are two really different things sometimes, and this is one of those cases. Also, the kid playing Charlie gave off the wrong vibes too, he didn't seem like a happy child, he was just freaking depressing as hell. I should probably stop here, since I think if I don't I'll end up going on about that movie for hours, haha.

There was this one film on Netflix I saw a long time ago. Can't really remember what it was, but it was just plain horrible. Like, it was so bad I felt like I was owed a refund, and technically, I didn't even pay to watch it.

Charlies not meant to be happy, the cunts poverty stricken, finding a 50 pence piece in the snow was like the best day of his fuckin' life, what do you expect him to be, happy-go-lucky? :lol: He lives a life of misery over there, grandpa Joe and grandma Josephine and the other two and his mum and Dad and that, 3 square meals of cabbage soup a day, he's bound to have the hump, ain't he? :lol:

Charlies not meant to be happy, the cunts poverty stricken, finding a 50 pence piece in the snow was like the best day of his fuckin' life, what do you expect him to be, happy-go-lucky? :lol: He lives a life of misery over there, grandpa Joe and grandma Josephine and the other two and his mum and Dad and that, 3 square meals of cabbage soup a day, he's bound to have the hump, ain't he? :lol:

Oh, I meant AFTER he found the golden ticket and went to the chocolate factory. Even the old Charlie was pretty sad during the first part of the film, but that was understandable for basically all the reasons you stated. I mean, I didn't expect him to think everything was going to be okay after getting the golden ticket, but I at least expected the demeanor to change a little bit. He seemed to be miserable even when going through the factory, whereas with the original guy you could tell that he was happy to get the opportunity at least. Or that's how I remember it anyways, I'm prolly wrong, it's been awhile. Probably should have clarified that in my first post, reading that back it does sound a bit ridiculous, haha. My mistake.

After a lot of thought...

Troma's "Stuff Stephanie In The Incinerator" - and I love Troma films, but this one has gotta be the weirdest fucking movie I ever seen.

Could easily list any Steven Seagal or action movie, this awful 90's cop movie with Jeff Fahey called The Underground is one that's so fucking bad it's good.

Michael Bay/ GI JOE/ franchise movies, probably deserve to be "the worst" because of the huge budget behind them- you can at least excuse Ed Wood films cause he had no dough ( and they are better films)

edit: has anybody else seen "The Underground"?

Edited by DR DOOM