Worst Film/Movie You've Ever Seen

Snake-Pit

So far Lars Von Trier's disappointed me and other than The Rock and Bad Boys, avoid Michael Bay movies.

every Von Trier movie or did you expect his career to be more than it's been?

I like him for the most part but his pretentiousness sometimes gets the better of him..

So far Lars Von Trier's disappointed me and other than The Rock and Bad Boys, avoid Michael Bay movies.

I like him for the most part but his pretentiousness sometimes gets the better of him.

I haven't seen Breaking the Waves on back, I am hoping the older films are better.

I like him for the most part but his pretentiousness sometimes gets the better of him.

I haven't seen Breaking the Waves on back, I am hoping the older films are better.

Breaking The Waves is an all time classic, a must see.

Aside from that, working backwards, I've only seen Europa and I would recommend that highly as well.

I do get that he's polarizing but he is different and I always give points to anyone thinking outside the box, whether it works or not.

That being said, Antichrist is a terrible movie and I think it's his only film that belongs on a "worst movie" list.

• Like 1

School of Rock, The Hangover. Basically every movie with unfunny actors like Jack Black, the Hangover guys, etc.

Both of those are good you tremendous hooray for tolerance!.

Probably Sharknado. It tried way too hard to be a "so bad it's good" movie.

Ugh... I hate Jack Black and all of his movies. Terrible unfunny actor.

As for the The hangover series. I refuse to call them comedy. Absolutely awful in every aspect.

Edited by ProstituteComa

School of Rock, The Hangover. Basically every movie with unfunny actors like Jack Black, the Hangover guys, etc.

Both of those are good you tremendous hooray for tolerance!.

Probably Sharknado. It tried way too hard to be a "so bad it's good" movie.

Ugh... I hate Jack Black and all of his movies. Terrible unfunny actor.

As for the The hangover series. I refuse to call them comedy. Absolutely awful in every aspect.

I agree about Jack Black most of the time, but School of Rock is just so fun. And he was pretty good in King Kong too.

The Hangover sequels sucked but I liked the first one well enough.

Someone in here posted Heat and Glengary Glen Ross (however the fuck it's spelled). We are not talking about movies you may not have liked. We are talking about pure shit in this thread. While we may agree to disagree on things, I am sure we can all agree that neither of those movies are pure shit. For me, Mac and Me is pure shit, solely for the blatant advertising alone.

No mentions of The Room so far. The Room is a masterpiece of crap.

Yeah, but at least it was easy to make fun of. Some movies are just so god awful you need to make an actual effort to satirize them. Like this one movie on Netflix called "Axed," it was horrid. Every time someone bled or anything like that, it sounded like someone was taking a leak in a bucket. And this biopic done on Richard Ramirez, it was horribly done too. Bad dialogue, bad shooting techniques, just bad everything. Most serial killer bio movies are bad, but nothing compared to this hot garbage.

Star Wars

Your attempt at trolling is way too obvious. Tone it down for a more effective result.

Oh piss you patronising cunt, don't tell me what i can or what i can't like, what a nobber, oh what, cuz it's Star Wars every fuckers gotta like it otherwise they're attention seeking? Has this got something to do with the fact i don't like U2? Well, sorry i don't quality for the Bono Uni-taste Scholarship Program. 'Attempt at Trolling', y'know the assumption that fucks that up? The one that presupposes that you (because people like you are only really ever talking about themselves) and your attention have some implicit value in them and are worth seeking by way of trolling, this is where you fall short. How about the fact that I'm 31 years old and it's fuckin' childish, you fuckin' nerd?

Trolling cuz i don't like Star Wars, fuckin' give over, I ain't liked Star Wars since i was a child, i think it's awful...all this was put in place 25 years back when i first saw it and it's been fuckin' shit ever since, all this was put in place in advance just so i could seek your attention yeah? Dickhead. Suck my dick for a more effective result ;)

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 3