Worst Film/Movie You've Ever Seen

Snake-Pit

I didn't even try.

Good move, it's worse than 3...

While I didn't think the fourth was good, at least it had one or two silly/fun moments. Alien 3 was just fucking miserable. I watched both cuts of bith films, they're all shit. I kept hearin that Alien 3 was underrated or that the Assembly Cut was better. Nope.

I've got nothing wrong with "dark", but there's nothing to enjoy in Alien 3. Acting from the prisoners is uniformly awful. Nobody to give a shit about apart from Ripley. A dreary mess.

At least Alien Ressurecton has that girl with the nice bum and Ripley playing basketball.

• Like 1

I didn't even try.

Good move, it's worse than 3...

While I didn't think the fourth was good, at least it had one or two silly/fun moments. Alien 3 was just fucking miserable. I watched both cuts of bith films, they're all shit. I kept hearin that Alien 3 was underrated or that the Assembly Cut was better. Nope.

I've got nothing wrong with "dark", but there's nothing to enjoy in Alien 3. Acting from the prisoners is uniformly awful. Nobody to give a shit about apart from Ripley. A dreary mess.

At least Alien Ressurecton has that girl with the nice bum and Ripley playing basketball.

I agree with what you say about 3 there, but Resurrection being almost a parody film tips it into the "worse than 3" category for me at least.

I'm not a Joss Whedon fan, it just seemed like Firelfy or whatever with some Aliens in it.

I've gotten into more arguments over Alien 3 than any other film. :lol: IMO, it's superb, and the cut Fox assembled for the quadrilogy box set is miraculously (given Fincher's entire lack of input) even better.

Resurrection is fine (though obviously several leagues below the first three), up until the giant baby alien shows up and ruins everything. Whedon's script is witty, sexy-scary-not-quite-Ripley kicks ass and any movie that features both Dan Hedeya, Michael Wincott *and* Ron Perlman gets an immediate pass from me.

Edited by Angelica

I've gotten into more arguments over Alien 3 than any other film. :lol: IMO, it's superb, and the cut Fox assembled for the quadrilogy box set is miraculously (given Fincher's entire lack of input) even better.

Resurrection is fine (though obviously several leagues below the first three), up until the giant baby alien shows up and ruins everything. Whedon's script is witty, sexy-scary-not-quite-Ripley kicks ass and any movie that features both Dan Hedeya, Michael Wincott *and* Ron Perlman gets an immediate pass from me.

3 feels way more Alien than Resurrection.

Resurrection would be cool if it wasn't an Alien movie.

I watched The Room when I was wasted the other night, my bro had already seen it and was well versed in the absolute lunacy insulated world of the director/main actor... I thought I had been abducted or something, it's just so fucking bizarre. Here's a scene from it, this ain't a piss take or comedy, this guy is being dead serious.

• Like 1

I watched The Room when I was wasted the other night, my bro had already seen it and was well versed in the absolute lunacy insulated world of the director/main actor... I thought I had been abducted or something, it's just so fucking bizarre. Here's a scene from it, this ain't a piss take or comedy, this guy is being dead serious.

I came to it via Rifftrax. Did not disappoint.

"Well, I definitely have cancer" *smiles*

• Like 1

Had no idea Joss Whedon wrote Alien: Resurrection.

He also wrote Waterworld.

Back when he was script doctoring. He did the dialogue for Speed, and did a lot of work on the original Twister script too. IIRC, Toy Story was the first movie he got an actual credit on (aside from the Buffy movie).

Had no idea Joss Whedon wrote Alien: Resurrection.

He also wrote Waterworld.

Back when he was script doctoring. He did the dialogue for Speed, and did a lot of work on the original Twister script too. IIRC, Toy Story was the first movie he got an actual credit on (aside from the Buffy movie).

He was also a writer on Roseanne

• 3 weeks later...

Worst film has to be In Time.

A complete waste of fucking time in my mind

Funny, I was half considering watching that recently, since I love Gattaca (from the same director/screenwriter). Mixed reviews put me off, though.

Anyone ever watched Necromancia ? It reaches to the point of so bad you can't take your eyes off it. Also you are constantly trying to figure out if you are sure about what's going on. And just when you think you do or don't it's over... Lol horribly great movie.

Another fav - pontiepool (spelling) it's fuking weird. It's in like a radio station where a sickness zombie apocalypse is happened? The main guys voice is super awesome In a creepy way. But ya the whole thing is rediculously bad that it's awesome. Both used to be on netflix! I recommend watching them both preferably under the influence of somthing strong :)

Hannibal is the only film that has made me fall asleep at the cinema

Premonition and Inside Man were also painfully boring and rank amongst my worst cinema going experiences

But I think the worst film I ever saw was Arnold's debut film: "Hercules in New York" it is so so dreadful :D

Hannibal is the only film that has made me fall asleep at the cinema

Premonition and Inside Man were also painfully boring and rank amongst my worst cinema going experiences

But I think the worst film I ever saw was Arnold's debut film: "Hercules in New York" it is so so dreadful :D

Avatar had me sleeping like a baby it was a wonderful slumber that I still remember to this day.

Lol it wasn't that bad, it's watchable, but too long, Afew parts too boring, waste of time (alien fuking) and the worst was the 3d which put me right to bed.

I came to it via Rifftrax. Did not disappoint.

"Well, I definitely have cancer" *smiles*

The Room is definitely one of the worst movies ever made, but also one of the most interesting stories (check out "The Disaster Artist" by Greg Sestero, the guy who played "Mark"). I saw a midnight screening of it recently and had an absolute blast

• Like 3

I just remembered this one movie on Netflix I watched earlier this year or very late last year. Basically it was one of those standard "Attack of the WHATEVER" type movies which cast Paul Bunyan as the monster. It's just as stupid as it sounds, and as soon as I recall the name of it, I will come back and post it so that you can all know my pain as well.

Also, Robo Vampires, but it's one of those "This is so awful, but I had a good time making fun of it with my friend" type things. With a name like "Robo Vampires" though, that was probably the only way it could have gone down. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, it was made by a guy infamous for splicing movies together and then dubbing them over in silly ways, so I think the bad quality was intentional.

Anyone ever watched Necromancia ? It reaches to the point of so bad you can't take your eyes off it. Also you are constantly trying to figure out if you are sure about what's going on. And just when you think you do or don't it's over... Lol horribly great movie.

Another fav - pontiepool (spelling) it's fuking weird. It's in like a radio station where a sickness zombie apocalypse is happened? The main guys voice is super awesome In a creepy way. But ya the whole thing is rediculously bad that it's awesome. Both used to be on netflix! I recommend watching them both preferably under the influence of somthing strong :)

Pontypool is one of the better horror movies of the past few years!!!

Pontypool is one of the better horror movies of the past few years!!!

I actually enjoyed Pontypool, but I tend to like stuff like that, so I might be too biased to ask, haha.

Also, it was "Axe Giant: The Wrath of Paul Bunyan" that I was talking about earlier. Unfortunately, it's on Netflix still, so it's there in case anyone wants to see a truly suck ass movie. I gave it two stars though, so I must've liked something about it. Can't remember what, but I guess it was something.

• 2 weeks later...