Talks under way to make Reckless Road into a movie. Marc Canter confirms it will not be a documentary.

Yes, I was a big part of what was going on with the band back then and even way before the band started. I'm not sure how they will start it but if they follow the book it would start in 1976 with me meeting Slash and us riding around on our motocross bikes.

Edited by recklessroad
  • Like 3

If they can avoid legal problems by having the actors perform the songs they they should go for that. It worked well in Walk the Line having the actors perform the songs

Good luck finding a guy who can act and sing like Axl :P

Hey if Jim Carey could lip synch WTTJ in The Death Pool, then the producer/director can try again with some other actor B-)

Finding a Slash should be easy haha both Axl and Slash are unique, but finding the attitude, the moves, the voice, the looks, and creating the unpredictable Axl will be a huge challenge!

I don't like the idea of Christian Bale...

The kid with Axl's birthday looked promising.

Jack O Connell from Skins (UK) and Unbreakable could work. http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/skins/images/13992545/title/jack-oconnell-new-look-benicassim-photo

http://derekwinnert.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/jack.jpg

Sorry i don't know how to post pics.

Yes, I was a big part of what was going on with the band back then and even way before the band started. I'm not sure how they will start it but if they follow the book it would start in 1976 with me meeting Slash and us riding around on our motocross bikes.

This sounds like a teaser for the film :lol:

But maybe that would be too early start for a film about GNR don't you think?

If they can avoid legal problems by having the actors perform the songs they they should go for that. It worked well in Walk the Line having the actors perform the songs

you can find a good actor in no time

then let this guy sing the songs...

Then mix the vocal to the movie and you're done

Have you thought about adding The Beta and Fernando to the film's production team? They would assure an honest portrayal of Axl and Slash, as well as assuring the movie would be done in a timely fashion.

LMAO.

Best Picture 2049 anyone?

• Like 1

Have you thought about adding The Beta and Fernando to the film's production team? They would assure an honest portrayal of Axl and Slash, as well as assuring the movie would be done in a timely fashion.

LMAO.

Why are you laughing at my suggestion? According to some fans on the forums, The Beta and Fernando are the best management team that Axl has ever had.

If they are put in charge of the movie this is what I see happening:

*A list actors will quickly be lined up

*A list director will jump aboard

*Axl will get paid big bucks as Fernando will use his skills to negotiate the best salary possible

*Script will be 100% honest and not favor any one member. Slash is assured to get a fair representation of his time/contribution to regular band

*Axl will release several new songs for the movie soundtrack

*Axl will do tons of press to help promote the movie

• Like 2

LMAO.

Why are you laughing at my suggestion? According to some fans on the forums, The Beta and Fernando are the best management team that Axl has ever had.

*Axl will get paid big bucks as Fernando will use his skills to negotiate the best salary possible

*Script will be 100% honest and not favor any one member. Slash is assured to get a fair representation of his time/contribution to regular band

Is this guy for real?

LMAO.

Is this guy for real?

Do you know sarcasm ;)

Since when did Axl ever sound like Nacho Libre?

• Like 1

LMAO.

Is this guy for real?

I just get tired of all the hate for The Beta and Fernando when they clearly are the best management team Axl has ever had. I don't understand why you jerkies can't understand this.

idk but this guy sounds better than 2002, 2011-Axl

No need for mocking, just watch a recent Axl performance then this and you would be lick Juan's balls in no time

idk but this guy sounds better than 2002, 2011-Axl

No need for mocking, just watch a recent Axl performance then this and you would be lick Juan's balls in no time

Sorry I'm not into licking anyone's balls but since you've got a taste for them feel free to gargle this guys cojones. Theres more than one dimension to Axl.