Slash and Myles play "Double Talking Jive" last night in Amsterdam

KeyserSoze

Say what you will about Matt Sarum, but he fuckin owned those intros in Rio. Everyone else sounds flat by comparison LA

This.

Perfect timing, perfect sound. I don't know why Matt gets too much hate. I always liked him as a drummer. :headbang:

Matt gets hate like all the Guns do besause he's not "Nu GnR" or whatever the fuck the kids call it. Matt always seemed cool as fuck. Everyone seemed genuine and grounded and cool but one guy.....hmmmmmmmmm?

I actually thought Myles did a good job, but my expectations/standards for Myles are.... almost non-existent really. But that was actually pretty much how I thought he'd sing it and it was good. Are people expecting him to sing it with the anger that Axl did?

I'd definitely go to a Slash show next time he's around if I was sure to get just Nightrain and DTJ.

I didn't like Sorum's drumming live on the AFD era stuff, Adler had something else better going on. Sorum sounded great when it came to Double Talk'in Jive, and You Could Be Mine. I once got to experience his UYI drum solo live, and it was great stuff.