So what are you buying your significant other for xmas?

Duff27

Probably drugs.

But me being me, I'd have to buy a lot of drugs for a lot of people.

Might just get a Q, go 8th, 8th, 8th, and smoke the rest; That'll actually sort out my Christmas, since I'm close to 3 girls who like drugs; but what t get the 4th one?

Probably drugs again and smoke it with her since she's not fussed and could go either way.

How 'close' are you with the 4th one? Because I just got a sensational parcel from Lovehoney (slutty lingerie and sex toys) and the stuff is super awesome and was mega value (aka CHEAP!) :awesomeface:

And they offer exceptional service and returns policy. Can't go wrong. :)

4608-ew.gif

• Like 1

Probably drugs.

But me being me, I'd have to buy a lot of drugs for a lot of people.

Might just get a Q, go 8th, 8th, 8th, and smoke the rest; That'll actually sort out my Christmas, since I'm close to 3 girls who like drugs; but what t get the 4th one?

Probably drugs again and smoke it with her since she's not fussed and could go either way.

How 'close' are you with the 4th one? Because I just got a sensational parcel from Lovehoney (slutty lingerie and sex toys) and the stuff is super awesome and was mega value (aka CHEAP!) :awesomeface:

And they offer exceptional service and returns policy. Can't go wrong. :)

Ah lovehoney I love that site. Dirt cheap and very discreet packaging

Tho if the postie searched online for LH Trading they would see where you ordered from.

Same as golden group house (Ann summers)

Just bought the missus one of these after reading Doomy's post in the other thread.

nutribullet-product.jpg

Oh well thats nice of you!! So she gets the V8 maker while you eat yourself into a fuckin' marshmallow man, charming, see the marriage is a year in and your true personality is starting to come out.

*Dazeys sits on the sofa like Wayne slob, farting and stuffing pizza in his gob as the Missus walks by* 'I tell thee, get thy fat arse from out of the way of t'telly! Fuck me girl, putting on a big of weight, aren't ye?' *stuffs more pizza in his mouth* :lol:

Got him another pair of shoes. They're navy suede. I'm trying to turn him more metrosexual. He needs the help. :P

We walked round Cath Kidston after he bought my gift from there. This morning he told me that the only thing in the shop which I responded to with "I don't need another one of those" is the thing he bought me. Still, looking forward to it. Abundance and all that!

Edited by Gracii Guns
  • Like 1

Wife told me not to get her anything more than $50. I went out and got white gold earrings with small teardrop rubies at the end of the dangly bits, a rubber spatula (she is a big fan of practical gifts) and a cheap-ish pair of boots. Probably going to put the spatula in one boot and the earrings in the other. I don't believe in going half-assed for Christmas. We have the money, and even if we're not AHEAD of the bills because I went overboard, we're not behind them either.

Edited by GnRDuff1