So what are you buying your significant other for xmas?

Duff27

She said let's not do any presents. So I better get her something.

Nothing. She doesn't want anything, I don't want anything. We will have dinner and that's it.

Hmmm which of these 2 is actually correct...?

Username of course. You get her something even if she says she doesn't wan't anything.

I just do not have a clue. Plenty of ideas, but are they right thing in the right price range?

Difficult this early on.

Considered cinema/gig vouchers, so you've got a future date sorted too?

It's a nice idea, but I am not a fan of giving vouchers because they seem like so little effort has gone into it. It's like the thought process was "Hey, I have £xx and I'll just buy a voucher, it'll do"

Got us engraved leather bracelets, a large teddy bear she wanted, a couple shirts, a box of her favorite popcorn and a trip to NYC for New Years.

When you say 'shirts' do you mean bras? :huh:

Everything else sounds absolutely magnificent. Especially the engraved bracelets and NYC for New Years. :awesomeface:

For me personally, nothing. Neither of us have time to give a fuck about Christmas presents. For the last 5-10 years it's always been "what do you want? I dunno, what do you want?" Now it's a case of 'too tired', and we always buy what we want when we need it anyway. Now it's about spending a day off with family and enjoying great food and great wine.

• Like 2

Got us engraved leather bracelets, a large teddy bear she wanted, a couple shirts, a box of her favorite popcorn and a trip to NYC for New Years.

When you say 'shirts' do you mean bras? :huh:

Everything else sounds absolutely magnificent. Especially the engraved bracelets and NYC for New Years. :awesomeface:

No. Shirts.

i.e.

321432448618_1.jpg

More or less something she can "lounge" in and sleep in.

Probably drugs.

But me being me, I'd have to buy a lot of drugs for a lot of people.

Might just get a Q, go 8th, 8th, 8th, and smoke the rest; That'll actually sort out my Christmas, since I'm close to 3 girls who like drugs; but what t get the 4th one?

Probably drugs again and smoke it with her since she's not fussed and could go either way.

God bless us, everyone.

• Like 4

Still have no idea what to buy the Mrs though! Maybe something we can both enjoy, like lingerie. :P Anything that's shiny basically works, but it's a little unoriginal really. It can't be too crazy expensive either. So a short getaway to London or Paris isn't an option this time. Maybe a nice spa-day. Something with a massage. Or something with theatre or musical tickets. She loves that too. But I don't think there's any big ones that she wants to see now other than her favorite (Miss Saigon) which we've already seen twice. I need something original!

Usually I have a good idea by this time. But right now... nothing yet. :unsure:

Probably drugs.

But me being me, I'd have to buy a lot of drugs for a lot of people.

Might just get a Q, go 8th, 8th, 8th, and smoke the rest; That'll actually sort out my Christmas, since I'm close to 3 girls who like drugs; but what t get the 4th one?

Probably drugs again and smoke it with her since she's not fussed and could go either way.

How 'close' are you with the 4th one? Because I just got a sensational parcel from Lovehoney (slutty lingerie and sex toys) and the stuff is super awesome and was mega value (aka CHEAP!) :awesomeface:

And they offer exceptional service and returns policy. Can't go wrong. :)

:vomit:

Their delivery procedures are very efficient: UK to Australia in 8 days and free shipping!

When it comes to lingerie, what's the difference to a department store? Who knows how many people have tried on a particular garment? When it comes to bras.....no big deal. But knickers are another story. When you buy from a shop you naturally check that they're 'new'. Often they come with an adhesive strip to protect the 'bits'. As is the case with online purchases. :shrugs:

Their delivery procedures are very efficient: UK to Australia in 8 days and free shipping!

When it comes to lingerie, what's the difference to a department store? Who knows how many people have tried on a particular garment? When it comes to bras.....no big deal. But knickers are another story. When you buy from a shop you naturally check that they're 'new'. Often they come with an adhesive strip to protect the 'bits'. As is the case with online purchases. :shrugs:

It wasn't the lingerie that disturbed me :lol:

Anyway, serious suggestions for partners?!

Edited by The Sandman

I've worked there, at the Ann Summers warehouse at their HQ across town, yeah man/ Small world.