Vape/ e~cigs

T.wa.T

• 5 months later...

I enjoy cigarettes.

Regular Marlboros taste like dirt, but I do have a hankering for a Marlboro Gold Special Blend now and then. I remember I enjoyed Marlboro Blacks as well. Maybe it's because I was with a girl that smoked them religiously.

Not pretending to be a nicotine expert by any means. I've probably only bought ten packs my entire life. Figured it was time to quit when I was hacking up blood.

I miss cigs though. If I go out to a bar and someone offers me one I'll partake.

i'd rather that just get a pack of bensons and smoke properly, i mean if i wanted to quit that badly that i find myself having to smoke a pretend Buck Rogers cigarette I'd rather just quit properly, i mean its fags not heroin.

You make it sound so easy.

I quit cigs from 2 packs of Marlboro to nothing. Quite easily really. I actually used the Johnny Rotten technique of just boozing more. Ok first two weeks you want to kill everyone but then you just want one for year or two. I'd get ripped be smoking other people's but then in the end I just feel like smoking is for chicks. Guys smoking looks gay to me.

• Like 1

I hate that venues let people smoke these. They make more smoke than cigarettes and it's very annoying.

I commend you for trying to quit, but I don't think indoor venues should allow these to be smoked either.

Same with cigars and pipes. they stink and make so much smoke too.

When I went to see Motley Crue it was an outdoor venue but still said no smoking, but of course, no one obeys the law, and I smelled like stinky cigar and pipe smoke for days even after showering. it was gross.

If there's ever a fire in this venue, not everyone will be able to get out and maybe then they will crack down on the smokers

I hate that venues let people smoke these. They make more smoke than cigarettes and it's very annoying.

I commend you for trying to quit, but I don't think indoor venues should allow these to be smoked either.

When I went to see Motley Crue it was an outdoor venue but still said no smoking, but of course, no one obeys the law, and I smelled like stinky cigar and pipe smoke for days even after showering. it was gross.

If there's ever a fire in this venue, not everyone will be able to get out and maybe then they will crack down on the smokers

Those goddamned thugs. They're all nicotine-feind savages!

It not smoke with the e-cigs though. They're not a fire hazard either (unless you get some dopey fucker like Snake Pit try to light one :lol:)

Ecigs aren't smoke, they don't smell and the vapour disappears in 2 seconds but good try.

i'd rather that just get a pack of bensons and smoke properly, i mean if i wanted to quit that badly that i find myself having to smoke a pretend Buck Rogers cigarette I'd rather just quit properly, i mean its fags not heroin.

Quitting today so we shall see :) Easy work :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Just like that? cold turkey?

Just like that? cold turkey?

Uh, im gonna start tommorow! :lol: