The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

37 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Newcastle Brown Ale, Guinness Draught and Strongbow Dry Cider. 

Guinness is Irish but that’s a pretty good selection.

Although there isn’t a typical English beer there. To be honest they all taste of wet farts. Bass seems like one that sits in the middle. London’s Pride I’ve seen exported. There isn’t an English lager worth drinking. Carling is good for a 24 pack but 

Cider wise I’d seek out Scrumpy Jack. I like Thatcher’s it’s not as sweet as Strongbow. You can drink 6 cans of Thatcher’s Gold like a beer. 

IDShot_540x540.jpgPride_6.jpg

Edited by wasted

3 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Enjoy the baked beans on toast, and subpar burgers and pizza.

I mean if you are English you have to have a breakfast that would kill most men. Then you have a cheese sandwich or a ploughman’s lunch. Anyone that doesn’t rate cheddar isnt English. Then meat and two veg at 5:39 ish. Then go to the pub for as many pints as you can manage. You can throw in crisps, gin, biscuits and tea at all times. Marmite is a light breakfast. Cheese on toast is a religion. Bacon sandwiches are your future. Vegetables: peas and carrots. Chips. Gravy. Slags. I think I covered everything. 

Edited by wasted

5 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Enjoy the baked beans on toast, and subpar burgers and pizza.

My english teacher from London loved the german culture, so we always discussed about the differences between our countries. 

Edited by Sosso

Just now, wasted said:

The Queen is German. Well the they been inter marrying for years. Saxons are germans. Hence thus England is germany. Right?

By the same logic all of Europe is nearly German. The Visigoths conquered Spain, Italy. The Franks France. The Lombards Italy.

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

By the same logic all of Europe is nearly German. The Visigoths conquered Spain, Italy. The Franks France. The Lombards Italy.

But is England almost Italian? I’m starting to think Germany won the war. Are they any parts of Spain, Italy, Germany that are English/anglo? 

Edited by wasted

29 minutes ago, wasted said:

But is England almost Italian? I’m starting to think Germany won the war. Are they any parts of Spain, Italy, Germany that are English/anglo? 

Most of the nationalities of Europe are descended from the Germanic hordes which brought down Rome.1024px-Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.p

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well if you are of scientific persuasion we're all just brothers from Africa.

That was underpinning what I said.  We all just waiting for the aliens to land. A course of dianetics is the obvious next step. 

Anyway 7% Wurenbacher. Let’s see what Dortmund can do. 

Solid, tastes pretty good for a 7% beer. I’ll have to go back to shop to pick up a crate. It’s christmas after all and the health exam found nothing wrong with me. The dicktubes can sucks Bon jovis dicks

There was this question. Do you drink? Yes. Then boxes with Beer, Wine, Spirits, Other. I checked all boxes. But still liver and kidney are fine. I thought I was dying but really it was food poisoning from those undefrosted baozis from C-Store. 

Edited by wasted

After two beers and a little vape, with 3rd beer in hand, I find my self complimenting my cat but with follow up questions. "You're a cutie. How did ya do it? Huh? How'd you get so cute?"

I didnt even realize I had this quaint ritual with the boss until my gf started emulating it and saying it to me in public. She copies me in her "southern pentecostal" voice when we're around people, like in line or waiting for a table. Even asking for strangers input on "how did he get so cute?" :lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I've been getting into mixed drinks. Maybe it's where I live but restaurants can't seem to mix shit. 

I want a whiskey drink and all places have are lame vodka, fruit shit.

I live near a neighbourhood where all the restaurants serve fruity vodka drinks. Its called The Village. Look for a place with 'Bear" in the name, you might find some whiskey there.