The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

5 hours ago, wasted said:

Weed makes me too sensitive and thoughtful. Beer destroys your body and mind. Beer beats reality. 

every man has his poison. piss on the ground and jump around and then of course the dicktube awaits.

Edited by Rovim

On 15/10/2018 at 11:53 PM, soon said:

Weed infused beer is coming soon to Canada. 

I used to crumble hash into beer. Back when I was cool. The problem is you’d end up lying on the floor of the club only being able to move my eyeballs for 20 minutes. 

• Like 1

Climate change is gonna cause a beer shortage and double the price of beer. That ought to put to rest any and all climate change denials! Stop this emissions madness for the love of suds!

"Climate change could create a shortage of barley crops in the future, forcing beer drinkers to shell out more money for a bottle of ale. 

Barley is the primary grain used to make beer. But according to a multidisciplinary team of scientists from economics, agriculture and climate change studies, barley could be in trouble. They've calculated that if we continue on our current emissions trajectory, we could lose up to 17 percent of the world's barley. That scenario predicts a 4 C to 5 C increase in global temperature.

...The study predicts that Canadians will see a doubling in price of a 500 ml bottle beer from $2.50 to $5.00, and a consumption drop of 30 per cent. 

China and U.S., the two largest beer consumers in the world, will see their consumption drop by 20 per cent and prices shoot up by 50 per cent.

... Eastern European countries will get hurt the most, according to Guan."

Listen or read: https://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/oct-20-2018-climate-change-beer-shortages-omnivore-shark-dung-beetle-s-babysitting-sti-and-more-1.4868088/beer-shortages-could-be-a-result-of-climate-change-thanks-to-barley-crop-failures-1.4868096

15 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Do I go for Rum,Wiskey,Vodka or Gin tonight? 

Vodka or else Gin with some sort of mixer.  I don't really get on with Whiskey (well I get on with all booze really its just i drank a lot of Whiskey in my early years and put myself off it).  Rums a good shout too.  Fuck it, get some Gin and some nice tropical tasting juice of some sort and bang a load of that out.  I'm not usually a big one for mixing shit but Gin is dirty without a mixer.

1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I have only just recently got into Gin but really enjoying it tempted to try it with some Juice it was good enough for Snoop Doggy Dog so it's will do me 

Snoop knows nothing about drinking. You’ll have one gin and juice. If you really want to drink you need tonic. Trust me. 

2 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Do like a Gin and tonic only thing that gets me with Gin is all these posh twats drinking it and these trendy wine bars full of fuckin' wanna be twats 

I’m posting from a bunker in china. Gin n tonic works long term. If I go to a bar I get a beer. If not g n t then vodka grapefruit. Other than that cold white wine. Something clear.