The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Didn't watch but fuckin' hell, all that purported world class fire-power and you can't put one past The Spuds :lol: Watch me look a cunt after the West Ham game now somehow. Hey, all that purported world class mid-field...and then Stoke.

It's annoying - Lloris made two very good saves, other than that - finishing was pretty wayward and we were poor in the second half. Happens! Had a draw written all over it though :lol:

Didn't watch but fuckin' hell, all that purported world class fire-power and you can't put one past The Spuds :lol: Watch me look a cunt after the West Ham game now somehow. Hey, all that purported world class mid-field...and then Stoke.

It's annoying - Lloris made two very good saves, other than that - finishing was pretty wayward and we were poor in the second half. Happens! Had a draw written all over it though :lol:

Seeing what they just did to Chelsea, we didn't do too badly considering...

Seeing what they just did to Chelsea, we didn't do too badly considering...

I'm content!!

What on earth is Van Gaal doing? I wouldn't care if Yeovil were in the damn conference, you don't play two inexperienced centre backs as wing backs and take your actual wing backs OFF... unless they're both injured I have no idea why he'd do that.

Both injured.

seen reports Arsenal could have Ozil, Welbeck, Giroud, and Ramsey all back in their side on Sunday. Personally it doesn't worry me too much. I'd rather have arrogant, self satisfied players in the opposite team, who think they are automatic first choices, than players who are fighting to establish themselves as first choices. Their team will take time to settle with so many back from "lay-offs" so it gives Stoke a chance to take the initiative. They mustn't give them time to settle. I don't think it is wise to play defensively and try and hit them on the break, it will only give them time to get their passing game going. I hope Bojan is back for the match

United sign Valdes!

De Geas been doing really good lately too, can't see why they'd want Valdes. Whoose your second? Or who WAS your second.

Lindegaard/Amos - both of whom are average. It's a good deal - we get a superb backup keeper who is keen, and challenges De Gea legitimately. Competition is excellent.

If worst came to the worst and DDG left... we still have a superb keeper. Good for all. Unsure why you or Liverpool didn't go in for him?