The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

2 hours ago, Chris1989 said:

Fighting in the stadium, fighting on the streets, how are the Scouse going to blame it on everybody else this time??

Don't you have some chemotherapy to go to or something? You only seem to crawl out of the woodwork like a louse when there is something to moan about.

As for the fighting, it was between about 40-50 fans total, made up of Ultras on the Sevilla side and whatever the Liverpool fans are. Don't let the fact that the entire stadium booed the shit out of them get in the way of your drivel though. I mean, 40 people swinging at each other clearly represents all fans on both sides.

Edited by PappyTron

15 minutes ago, Chris1989 said:

And they say Chelsea fans have no class.

Well you prove it, considering you only seem to pop up to take digs at other clubs. Where you raped when you were a child by in front of your friends by someone in a Liverpool shirt or something?

Anyway, where have you been for most of the season while your team finished 10th?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Well you prove it, considering you only seem to pop up to take digs at other clubs. Where you raped when you were a child by in front of your friends by someone in a Liverpool shirt or something?

Anyway, where have you been for most of the season while your team finished 10th?

Really poor from you and Pappy. Pretty disgusting and shameful.

2 hours ago, The_Original_RK said:

Really poor from you and Pappy. Pretty disgusting and shameful.

I don't remember you ever coming out and calling Chris disgusting and shameful during any of the possibly dozens of times he's mocked Hillsborough or Heysel. Two barbs against him though and you're riding in on your white charger.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I thought you hated northerners? What the hell are you doing supporting the football club which epitomises northernness?

'We are not English, we are Scouse' i believe the chant goes, ergo they dont count :lol:

On another note, possible new Arsenal kit:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/arsenals-new-third-kit-201617-leaked-pictures/

fuckssake, i cant wear that!

On 18 May 2016 at 11:04 PM, Len B'stard said:

Just 4 4 2 it, long marauding runs, ping it into the box and pray :lol:. and muscle all these fuckin Euro wankers off the ball, barge em, chop em, boot em and butt em, kick and rush, come at em old school, fuck it :lol:

I wish. Carrol was left out bcos euro refs are pussies. Crouch was seen as a dirty player in that world cup. 

But Hodgson learned his style in italy. So a kind of tight counter attacking team is normal under him. 

Vardy is perfect. Just 4-5-1 really. 

33 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I don't remember you ever coming out and calling Chris disgusting and shameful during any of the possibly dozens of times he's mocked Hillsborough or Heysel. Two barbs against him though and you're riding in on your white charger.

You can't comment on things you don't see or know about. If he did, that's terrible as well. You three sinking to the lowest level of humanity is not doing any of you any favors.

Edited by The_Original_RK

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Well they're all paddys up in Liverpool aren't they?

I thought it was Everton who had more of the republican Catholic paddys though? Protestant paddies are probably the most pro-British people in the UK.

Liverpool epitomises the North. The most famous band from the north came from the place. Liverpool is full of typical Northern working class terraced houses in places like the Wirral. I would have thought Pappy's club would be Chelsea, ''loads-a-money'', wanker supporters etc. But no, he supports Liverpewl. What the heck is going on?

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I thought it was Everton who had more of the republican Catholic paddys though? Protestant paddies are probably the most pro-British people in the UK.

Liverpool epitomises the North. The most famous band from the north came from the place. Liverpool is full of typical Northern working class terraced houses in places like the Wirral. I would have thought Pappy's club would be Chelsea, ''loads-a-money'', wanker supporters etc. But no, he supports Liverpewl. What the heck is going on?

The famous band from the north...who all left England except Georgie boy.  Ring' ended up in Monaco, Paul ended up in Scotland (though to be fair he's very much in St Johns Wood) and John who sat over in England singing about 'the British brigande'.

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

The famous band from the north...who all left England except Georgie boy.  Ring' ended up in Monaco, Paul ended up in Scotland (though to be fair he's very much in St Johns Wood) and John who sat over in England singing about 'the British brigande'.

But regardless of this ''we are scouser' ideology, the place is still situated in the north of England and possesses all of the Northern tropes which Pappy despises such as a thick and easily identifiable accent, working class housing, working class cultural past times, etc. Also, do not forget that Liverpudians support Lancashire CCC. Lancashire is a historic county of England.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

But regardless of this ''we are scouser' ideology, the place is still situated in the north of England and possesses all of the Northern tropes such as a think and easily identifiable accent, working class housing, working class cultural past times, etc. Also, do not forget that Liverpudians support Lancashire CCC.

I was just tryna help my mate Pappy out of a bind really! :lol:

• Like 1

Also the stereotype of 'thieving Scousers' carries with it the implication that money is less prevalent in the North - another Northern stereotype despised by old money bags Pappy. Chelsea should surely be his club haha.

PS

I can just envision Pappy at Anfield, among all these Scousers, going, ''Loadsa-a-money''. That would go down well!

Edited by DieselDaisy

Not to speak for the man but I'm reasonably sure he thinks Chelsea are a pack of cunts.  Actually i remember having a discussion with him where he cited Liverpool, Arsenal and...i forget who else but about four or five teams who were the quintessential English teams.  The ones with the long standing history.

• Like 1

But he thinks the North are a load of cunts also and he supports a club who are the bedrock of Northernness haha. Fuck me. Graeme should be supporting Celtic also. You all support teams which represent the opposite of your beliefs haha.

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

But he thinks the North are a load of cunts also and he supports a club who are the bedrock of Northernness haha. Fuck me. Graeme should be supporting Celtic also. You all support teams which represent the opposite of your beliefs haha.

I beg your pardon, what do Arsenal represent thats oppositical to my beliefs young man?!? :lol: