The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

I avoided finding out the football scores yesterday all day, no guardian online reading, no talksport on all day so that I could watch Match Of The Day and see it unfold. I stayed up turned it over and it's the Euro vision bastard song contest on as everyone is playing today :lol: why didn't any of you tell me.

6 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I avoided finding out the football scores yesterday all day, no guardian online reading, no talksport on all day so that I could watch Match Of The Day and see it unfold. I stayed up turned it over and it's the Euro vision bastard song contest on as everyone is playing today :lol: why didn't any of you tell me.

A similar thing happened to me and its actually your fault cuz you were sayin on Friday 'at least on Saturday MOTDs on!', remember thinking at the time 'yeah, footys on tommorow!'.  Then i was arranging for a builder to come round to a flat to give one of the bedrooms a re-dec Saturday morning and i was like best leave it today, footballs on and the roads'll be chocka...i check 365 after 3pm at work and i dont see no fixtures in play, then i realised it was today.  Builder called me up too going 'if you didnt wanna gimme the job you coulda said!', so you done and honest man out of a job and landed me in his bad books too :lol:. I thought about saying a mad Welsh looney tune from round Lee Selbys way who gets wankered and listens to Pavarotti on Friday nights told me MOTD'd be on, its his fault but it seemed slightly beyond the bounds of reason :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

A similar thing happened to me and its actually your fault cuz you were sayin on Friday 'at least on Saturday MOTDs on!', remember thinking at the time 'yeah, footys on tommorow!'.  Then i was arranging for a builder to come round to a flat to give one of the bedrooms a re-dec Saturday morning and i was like best leave it today, footballs on and the roads'll be chocka...i check 365 after 3pm at work and i dont see no fixtures in play, then i realised it was today.  Builder called me up too going 'if you didnt wanna gimme the job you coulda said!', so you done and honest man out of a job and landed me in his bad books too :lol:. I thought about saying a mad Welsh looney tune from round Lee Selbys way who gets wankered and listens to Pavarotti on Friday nights told me MOTD'd be on, its his fault but it seemed slightly beyond the bounds of reason :lol:

Speaking of Selby his brother won the British title last night. So as I watched some boxing instead when i discovered there was no match of the day.

14 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHIT, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHITTT, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHIT!!

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA!

Oh its great to be alive, isnt it a wonderful wonderful life really? :D

Just watching Final Score now...Oooh hasn't Olivier Giroud got lovely hair. I want to give it a little rustle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Turns out the bomb at Old Trafford was a training device they used to test security/sniffer dogs etc that was accidentally left during a training exercise.

The last time Giggs was forced to leave a building that quickly was when his brother came home 2 hours early. :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Lesbians you mean?

It is unbelievable the bigotry here. I feel like burning my bra - if I had a bra. I mean Len has won a trophy - his club have won actual silverware - yet he does not give a toss because they have vaginas and he cares more about a bunch of Spanish and French homosexual males failing to win trophies for The Arsenal.

• Like 1

Provisional England squad announced by old Owl face:

Goalies: Hart, Forster, Heaton

Defence: Bertrand Cahill Clyne Rose Smalling Stones Walker

Midfield: Alli Barkley Delph Dier Drinkwater henderson Llalana Milner Sterling Townshend and Super Jack.

Up front: Kane, granny shagger, sturridge vardy rashford.

What a shambles!

But I think England will win Euros. This squad has a lot of unknown quality and we'll win it before anyone knows. Also Rooney, Sturridge and Sterling have been resting all season. 

1 hour ago, moreblack said:

I don't think any of us will see England win a major tournament in our lifetime.

You can be a right fuckin downer sometimes :lol:. Can you not allow me my little semi-on for 5 mins, you know reality and fact are gonna come crashing down on me in about 6 weeks time anyway, can i not have my little moment of optimism? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard