The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

14 minutes ago, moreblack said:

I really don't want either of the other 2 semifinalists to win it.

You'd still take Simone's anti-football, cheating... diving, time wasting, fake injury team? While Simone trys to start a fight on the touchline.

They tried that against Madrid a few years ago, wasted like 10 minutes with people getting carried off and running on to the pitch again, then Madrid scored in injury time. Then cried injustice as they do everytime they lose. 

To be honest I'm surprised the British press romanticize him as much as they do, considering the 98 World Cup.

Edited by AtariLegend

17 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

You'd still take Simone's anti-football, cheating... diving, time wasting, fake injury team? While Simone trys to start a fight on the touchline.

For me yes only because I'd never support City, and Real has enough cups already.

i don't like simeone but after watching real madrid yesterday, i prefer atlético's style... real madrid is so boring.

city is even worse ! what an awful performance !

it was over when silva left the field one week ago... the miedfiled is terrible, fernando and fernandinho look like troglodytes, touré plays like a 60-year-old and de bruyne still has to show why somebody paid 80 million for him.

wolfsburg looked as pele's brazil compared to city.

what is guardiola going to do with this team ? it's his hardest challenge so far, there are so many things wrong in this team... and there will be no messi, iniesta, muller or lewandowski to make him look good...

city should have hired marcelino garcia toral, emery or valverde, they would certainly be more convenient than guardiola for the job.

Edited by supercool

2 hours ago, supercool said:

i don't like simeone but after watching real madrid yesterday, i prefer atlético's style... real madrid is so boring.

Atletico's style is 11 men behind the ball and try to score once, then time waste until the final whistle.

Madrid aren't that great going forward without Benzema (who was missing) linking up/passing to Bale/Ronaldo. Madrid didn't even have their defensive midfielder Casemiro playing, so City should have actually attacked. 

Not a single shot on target from City.

Edited by AtariLegend