The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

46 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Len you're going to wish Wenger threw that game. If you lost, United wouldn't be in the Champions League next season.

It had previously occured to me that I'd rather City in the CL than United...as it stands if Spurs bottle their last game and we win then we go ahead of them, which, with the end drawing close, is most important to me.  I'm a 32 yr old git, last time Tottenham finished above us i was 12 yrs old, it simply cannot happen.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

What's the matter? You are in a final? Just because they have vaginas. The England women are much better than the men by the way.

Oh do leave off footballs a fuckin' mans game, I'm not interested in 22 lesbians with hormone defficencies poncing about a football field looking like Mrs Hortense out of Mathilda.  Besides, we got enough tarts on the proper Arsenal squad :lol:. Ladies football my arse, they'll be driving cars next!

Edited by Len B'stard

19 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Oh do leave off footballs a fuckin' mans game, I'm not interested in 22 lesbians with hormone defficencies poncing about a football field looking like Mrs Hortense out of Mathilda.  Besides, we got enough tarts on the proper Arsenal squad :lol:. Ladies football my arse, they'll be driving cars next!

You went wrong immediately there.

• Like 1

I have not got the slightest clue what you are on about. I see West Ham are demolishing their historic ground and moving into a cooperate stadium of Prawn Sandwichdom, as The Arsenal did. All we need now is St James, Anfield and Old Trafford to sell out their historic soul and that will be the end of the old grounds.

PS

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Geordies are out if Sunderland and Norwich win their games? I need to prepare myself in advance as there are Newcastle supporters at my cricket club.

Edited by DieselDaisy

6 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I hope LVG is gone by the end of the day 

I can't even put into words the level of disdain I have for Van Dull and his shit tactics. Not a single United player has progressed in the two years he's been in charge. Almost every player has regressed to some degree. I don't count academy products, as they were groomed by Warren Joyce.

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have not got the slightest clue what you are on about. I see West Ham are demolishing their historic ground and moving into a cooperate stadium of Prawn Sandwichdom, as The Arsenal did. All we need now is St James, Anfield and Old Trafford to sell out their historic soul and that will be the end of the old grounds.

PS

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Geordies are out if Sunderland and Norwich win their games? I need to prepare myself in advance as there are Newcastle supporters at my cricket club.

The ICF was the name of the famous West Ham hooligan firm the Inter City Firm, thus named cuz they used to take Inter City Trains when Persil introduced cheap train tickets for students by collecting tokens which the hooligans then used to get to away days, they are and were one of the top top firms, very organised and hardcore, they even had business cards printed up that they would leave on the scene after having kicked the shit out of their opposition which read 'YOU HAVE BEEN DONE BY THE ICF', hence my comment.

As for the Geordies yes, though i pray to the heavens that they beat Tottenham for us, always did side with you lot on Tyne Wear so they kinda owe me too.

As for that prawn sandwich jibe, up yours, just cuz our gaffs always had class and have historically been the pride of English football rather than the ghastly provincial shitholes they have up North, Highbury was actually the prawn sandwich stadium of its day, art deco exterior, marbled floors, the lot :)

And fuck Roy Keane and all, if he hates prawn sandwiches i'll eat em for the rest of my life.

Edited by Len B'stard

I was reading about 'Brexit' or whatever people are calling it and its impact on Kolpack players and cricket, which I imagine will impact football more considering the list of Kolpack cricketers can be counted on one hand (one or two dutchmen and South Africans who have qualified through Italian parentage and such).

These greasy football teams like Man U and Arsenal will be shafted up the arsehole if all of their Frogs, Spaniards and Italians cannot play for them. At least it will save on hair gel though? It may leave room for British players?

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The national team might revive as English players learn to stand on their own two feet.

Well then stop them from drinking fizzy drinks, and calling breaking stuff like windows and fences exercise and tell them to get off their bikes and off the streets, and start studying and training now.

A bunch of rude little kids pumped on E numbers with mothers dialing mine!

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

The national team might revive as English players learn to stand on their own two feet.

As much as it sickens me some of the Leicester boys and Spuds together might have us in with a good shout this season.

11 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Had an email this morning about the renewal of my season ticket they can fuck right off I won't be attending any further match under LVG is gone

Typical United glory hunter :lol: