The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Dunno but that could've been me over the weekend on Welbeck :lol:. Yknow what, i gotta put my hands up and not be a bandwagon jumper now, i've always hated him, hated him in United, hated his game, hated that we bought him...only managed to find him tolerable on the back of when he scored against United...this was fuckin' magic though.  Can't lie and act like some old time Welbz lover though.

12 hours ago, Mr_Oujamaflip said:

Barcelona are doing it too. Messi and Suarez did the Cruyff penalty.

I wish I'd watched that, for some reason I've stopped watching Spanish football altogether.

16 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Really want Leicester to win it but I reckon they will bottle it last few games 

Da da dara, Danny Welbeck, da da dara, Danny Welbeck! :D

16 hours ago, moreblack said:

I love how nobody's talking about how Spurs could still do it. They're up there with a decent chance.

Whatcha mean no ones talking about it, its all anyones talking about, 70% of Match of the Day Was all about Spurs and how good they are and how solid a unit they are and blah blah blah.

1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

Not a City fan, but maybe they should waited until the end of the season before telling Pellegrini that he was getting replaced?

I think that it is hugely disrespectful and that Pellegrini has been very dignified about the whole thing. What is also disrespectful is City putting out that team at this stage of the Cup, complaining about their fixtures. City were so shite even Hazard scored.

Cristiano Ronaldo blasted his Real Madrid team-mates after Atletico Madrid beat Los Blancos 1-0 at the Santiago Bernabeu on Saturday.

Speaking in the mixed zone after the game, Ronaldo said: "If everyone was at my level, we would be first."

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/liga-bbva/cristiano-ronaldo-everyone-was-level-wed-top-4933516

13 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Rooting for Liverpool over here, showing proper bottle over here, unlike some people.

Coutinho should never take another penalty again. It would have better if he put over the bar into the crowd, wide or even fell over the ball.

Ridiculous.