The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Shocking and inept performance from my team last night, where was the fight and desire for the title???!! We all knew what Liverpool were going to do, come out the traps and go full throttle, close us down in pairs, give us no space or time on the ball. Lo and behold they did exactly that, we did not know what to do. Deer in the headlights comes to mind, no fight, no desire, could barely control a ball. Not seen them play that bad in a very long time, don't think we had a shot on target all game and not one of em came out looking good. Poor poor display! 

33 minutes ago, Ryan95 said:

Shocking and inept performance from my team last night, where was the fight and desire for the title???!! We all knew what Liverpool were going to do, come out the traps and go full throttle, close us down in pairs, give us no space or time on the ball. Lo and behold they did exactly that, we did not know what to do. Deer in the headlights comes to mind, no fight, no desire, could barely control a ball. Not seen them play that bad in a very long time, don't think we had a shot on target all game and not one of em came out looking good. Poor poor display! 

On the flipside you did just have a cup off em!

God what i wouldn't give to see us do a three goal version of Anfield 89.  God, if your listening, make it happen and I'll believe in you forever and ever.  And I'll convert the entire mygnrforum members too, think about it now Lord, 2 mill added to the flock, thats not to be sneezed at, sort us out eh? :D

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Oh well, left to Arsenal to go 3-0 at The Camp Nou then!  And after that all 11 of em can ride their flying pigs back to London Colney, wahey!

Bully, Moh, Claude and Ty would probably let Robbie bum them live on camera to get that result.