The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

5 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Robbie looks like what the fuckin by product of Purple Aki and Alvin the Chipmunk having it off :lol:

He seems a good sort. Maybe that's just to get you to drop your guard though before he slips you a Roofie.

"We played with a lot of heart today, don't you think? We could go on and get a result."

"No we fahkin' didn't Robbie. Wenger's gotta go 'cause it don't ever change"

"But wha.."

"No it fakkin' don't Robbie! It don't ever change!"

It's so funny; you know exactly which of the four main fans that is! :lol:

Or:

"We lost 5-0 today; can it get any worse"

"We lost quite badly, Robbie, but to be honest I saw a lot of positives in the performance! I think we can learn a lot from the match and come back stronger."

:lol:

I played that song for my brother who asked me politely 3 times to turn it off before actually getting close to physical violence with me, at which point i turned it off :lol:  He's an Arsenal supporter too by the way, sort of the one i got it off.

EDIT: I meant to put predictable there, not ridiculous although ridiculous often fits!

Edited by Len B'stard

I attended my first match while I was in Mexico - Club America vs. Seattle. There was absolutely fucking nobody there (10,000 in a 100,000 capacity stadium), but it was exhilarating. Really hope to see some matches while in Europe someday :)

Spurs to win it?

Prefer Leicester to shake things up. I think they are all on peds. I mean Vardy is. And why not? You have one great season join some big team and sit on bench. He signed a new contract so they will have to buy it out.