The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

18 hours ago, Graeme said:

"'ra Fitbaw" in Scotland.

Harold: Thats a genuine Scots kilt that is, look at the matierial!

Albert:  I fought with some of them during the 14-18 war y'know.  'Ladies from Hell' the Gerrys used to call em.

:lol:

36 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Harold: Thats a genuine Scots kilt that is, look at the matierial!

Albert:  I fought with some of them during the 14-18 war y'know.  'Ladies from Hell' the Gerrys used to call em.

:lol:

Speakin o' ra fitbaw, Scotland actually beat a bright and determined Czech Republic side last night. Highlights are quite funny, early goal and then 80 minutes of desperate defending.

Yes Theirry, yes Thierry, yes Thierry!  Fuckin' badman!  I'd love, i mean i would LOVE to see this man back where he belongs, back home, back in North London as a manager and just laying it down, love you Thierry Henry, the greatest player the Premier League has ever seen, God bless, you belong here, this is your home, nobody will ever love Thierry Henry like we do!

Edited by Len B'stard

4 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Yes Theirry, yes Thierry, yes Thierry!  Fuckin' badman!  I'd love, i mean i would LOVE to see this man back where he belongs, back home, back in North London as a manager and just laying it down, love you Thierry Henry, the greatest player the Premier League has ever seen, God bless, you belong here, this is your home, nobody will ever love Thierry Henry like we do!

Second best, innit?!

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Is it just be or was Welbz blatantly stroking his bollocks on the subs bench just then? :lol:

I don't know about that, but I do know that Welbeck looks like he just escaped off of a plantation; a right slack-jawed boy if I ever saw one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

If you're wondering what the fans think of Neville's reign at Valencia.

It's funny; after he started to win a couple of games the press were talking as though the Valencia fans loved him! Now, a few games later, and it's time to get the marshmallows out.

1 hour ago, PappyTron said:

It's funny; after he started to win a couple of games the press were talking as though the Valencia fans loved him! Now, a few games later, and it's time to get the marshmallows out.

W 3
D 5
L 7 in the league. From a team that was around about 4th to 14th. They'd have been bottom 3 if he was in charge from the start of the season and that form was replicated.

Got hammered in the Spanish Cup 7-0 in 1 leg against Barca earlier in the year and knocked out of the Europa League. Has only beaten minnows outside of that.

Future England manager.

Edited by AtariLegend

5 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

W 3
D 5
L 7 in the league. From a team that was around about 4th to 14th. They'd have been bottom 3 if he was in charge from the start of the season and that form was replicated.

Got hammered in the Spanish Cup 7-0 in 1 leg against Barca earlier in the year and knocked out of the Europa League. Has only beaten minnows outside of that.

Future England manager.

Oh, I agree; his reign has been a complete disaster. It's a lot easier to sit in the Sky box and talk about where managers are going wrong, but not so easy to do the job yourself.

3 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

If that doesnt get me sauced up to Singapore and back then im a Dutchman!

His look of ridiculous pride when he tells Eddie of his plan....priceless!

"Yup, you heard me right the first time"

Fuck the Dutch! Well, MB is lovely, so she gets a pass. :lol:

On 24/03/2016 at 7:37 PM, PappyTron said:

Did Scotland qualify this time round? Who's their star player?

No.

And probably Ikechi Anya, although going on last Wednesday night's performance, Allan McGregor was probably the star of the show. We won again tonight, proving that we can show sufficient promise when it doesn't count to provide us with the gut-wrenching hope when it does...