The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

I've entered this weird phase in my life the last 6 months or so where everyone I meet who catches my interest is married. They're all so eager to cheat and I'm like nah get away from me. Like what the fuck. Some with kids even who are just so ready to cheat and betray their whole family. It's always guys who have the rep for being cheating assholes but I've literally met 4 women in the last 6 months, who I'd be totally intersted in IF they were single who are basically begging to hook up. No thanks not my cup of tea. It's just a world of unneeded / unwanted drama.

All the single ladies put your hands! Why the fuck are the married ladies so keen lately.

• Like 1

My girl is of gypsy decent. She looks pretty ethnic

Everybody looks ethnic... That's like when people say "I don't have an accent..."
Yeah, that shits annoying. I've actually met two Americans on seperate occasions who became defensive at the mere suggestion that they had an accent.
I don't have one.

Nate, your accent is so pronounced you could be a regular on "Fargo."

Oh no.

Donchyaknow most professional news anchors are from the midwest?

Reason being, we don't have thick accents.

Well it's been a few months since I've been laid. Think it's time to fire up the ol' Tindurrr again.

You're so booji sounding :lol: You get or got laid you dont been laid :lol: You're such a honky :lol:

It's a bit passive, no? Like getting laid is something that just kind of happens to you. It's been a few years since I had the flu. :lol:

Well it's been a few months since I've been laid. Think it's time to fire up the ol' Tindurrr again.

You're so booji sounding :lol: You get or got laid you dont been laid :lol: You're such a honky :lol:

It's a bit passive, no? Like getting laid is something that just kind of happens to you. It's been a few years since I had the flu. :lol:

You get laid like you get pussy like you get money like you get down...been laid is what happens to the table by your mothers hand before dinner time :lol:

• Like 1

Heading to a Lebanese restaurant tomorrow with the bird. Should be interesting :lol:

It's very testicle heavy or so I've heard. Not for me I'm afraid.

I was more concerned as to what relatiions are like between Lebanon and Iran given that is where my bird is from :lol:

The latest thing here is actually, the Irish. A lot of Irish stag and hens have started landing. Honest to got, this is true (it sounds like some 'Oirish cliche) but I passed one drunken specimen outside The Gate in Newcastle ranting about 'Thatcher' in a brogue.

:lol:

Your womenfolk were not exactly nuns either if you understand my point - although some of them were dressed as nuns on one occasion. But this must be the latest thing in Ireland, ''let's go to Newcastle, England and get hammered''. Nice people but you know the Irish: never one Guinness away from a polemical conversation about politics. ''Feckin Thatcher'' ''Must go - I've a bus to catch''.

Heading to a Lebanese restaurant tomorrow with the bird. Should be interesting :lol:

Lebanese food is delicious, that'll shut up any political commentary ;)

It was delicious. Reminder here of certain Persian cuisine and the Lebanese wine was delicious. Major bonus points for me :lol:

Your womenfolk were not exactly nuns either if you understand my point - although some of them were dressed as nuns on one occasion. But this must be the latest thing in Ireland, ''let's go to Newcastle, England and get hammered''. Nice people but you know the Irish: never one Guinness away from a polemical conversation about politics. ''Feckin Thatcher'' ''Must go - I've a bus to catch''.

Going to Newcastle has been a thing for a long time now. It tends to attract a certain type though, girls who think Cheryl Cole is a classy bird and a kebab at 3am is the epitome of fine dining. :lol:

• Like 1