The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

1 hour ago, Gunner55 said:

Ugh. Wife keeps nagging me to get cut. We've had our 2 kids and don't want any more. But a large portion of me is worried about how much pain or discomfort it will be, and an equal portion of me feels 26 is a bit too young to have such a thing done. Damn ego of mine. 

Seriously, thats like a thing that happens?!?!  No one, and i mean NOOOOOO fuckin' one is goin' anywhere near my winkie with anything sharp, FUCK THAT!  What if he misses and fucks me up for life?  I don't have a lot going for me, I'm thick, i say the wrong things always, I'm not clever, I can't dance and i like music most people hate BUT...every morning i wake up and I'm in the shower, i see my dick and it's like, y'know what, it could be worse, at least you're fuckin'...anatomically correct :lol:  You might fuck up anything you ever try your hand at (well, almost everything :D) but God love me, i have a dick and it works and everything!  It's amazing, my laptop gets viruses, my fuckin' phone shuts off at random sometimes and my beats pill doesn't go as loud as I'd like but my dick?  Works EVERY fuckin' time!  Alright so it's the size of a pin and i paid 8,000 in a Swiss clinic to have it stuck on but it works gosh darnit, it WORKS! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Seriously, thats like a thing that happens?!?!  No one, and i mean NOOOOOO fuckin' one is goin' anywhere near my winkie with anything sharp, FUCK THAT!  What if he misses and fucks me up for life?  I don't have a lot going for me, I'm thick, i say the wrong things always, I'm not clever, I can't dance and i like music most people hate BUT...every morning i wake up and I'm in the shower, i see my dick and it's like, y'know what, it could be worse, at least you're fuckin'...anatomically correct :lol:  You might fuck up anything you ever try your hand at (well, almost everything :D) but God love me, i have a dick and it works and everything!  It's amazing, my laptop gets viruses, my fuckin' phone shuts off at random sometimes and my beats pill doesn't go as loud as I'd like but my dick?  Works EVERY fuckin' time!  Alright so it's the size of a pin and i paid 8,000 in a Swiss clinic to have it stuck on but it works gosh darnit, it WORKS! 

Reminds me of a quote about Wilt Chamberlain. He was 7'1", right, and apparently some woman comes up to him and says "Are you in proportion?" to which he replies "Lady, if I was in proportion I'd be ten feet tall"

:lol::lol:

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Not much belief in doctors, I see. You are in the UK, not some Kashmir village where the "doctor" is a one eyed goat herder who does a little surgery on the side if it is described with pictures in his 1950s USSR medical text book. 

Seriously, it's perfectly safe. As far as any medical procedures go. Its literally 15 minutes, in and out. And you get stitches on your balls. How cool is that? 

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Not much belief in doctors, I see. You are in the UK, not some Kashmir village where the "doctor" is a one eyed goat herder who does a little surgery on the side if it is described with pictures in his 1950s USSR medical text book. 

Seriously, it's perfectly safe. As far as any medical procedures go. Its literally 15 minutes, in and out. And you get stitches on your balls. How cool is that? 

You'd be suprised how many one eyed Kashmiri goat herders make the NHS these days boss :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gunner55 said:

Ugh. Wife keeps nagging me to get cut. We've had our 2 kids and don't want any more. But a large portion of me is worried about how much pain or discomfort it will be, and an equal portion of me feels 26 is a bit too young to have such a thing done. Damn ego of mine. 

I think 26 is a bit too young, too. I'd wait at least four years. 

I am not going to dismiss the pain - too late for that now! - but it's just a couple of days. Still worth it. 

40 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

You'd be suprised how many one eyed Kashmiri goat herders make the NHS these days boss :lol:

A man sees a one-eyed kashmiri goat herder castrating his goats by crushing their testicles between two rocks. So, the guy goes up to the goat herder and says "Doesn't that hurt? It looks very painful". The goat herder looks at him and says "Oh no, I make sure to get my fingers out of the way first".

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

A man sees a one-eyed kashmiri goat herder castrating his goats by crushing their testicles between two rocks. So, the guy goes up to the goat herder and says "Doesn't that hurt? It looks very painful". The goat herder looks at him and says "Oh no, I make sure to get my fingers out of the way first".

In fact on Saturday night they're wrapped around my cock whilst I crush their nadgers with the ol' Kashmiri Sandal Stomp :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

10 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

What? Not acceptable in your country? Haha, that's funny. 

In the long run it is cheaper and more efficious :/

Funny? perhaps the wrong choice of words. It's not common here. Not many people do that around here. I think that's sensible. You can change your mind in the future and it does seem like a very extreme thing to do to yourself and for what? there are some things I feel a man just must accept about himself like a working pair of balls and the limitations that come with those. And chicks should get that as well btw.

I understand that some shit that doesn't work for me works for others just fine, but no thanks.

Edited by Rovim

2 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Funny? perhaps the wrong choice of words. It's not common here. Not many people do that around here. I think it's sensible cause you can change your mind in the future and it does seem like a very extreme thing to do to yourself and for what? there are some things I feel a man just must accept about himself like a working pair of balls and the limitations that come with those. And chicks should get that as well btw.

I understand that some shit that doesn't work for me works for others just fine, but no thanks.

I guess you meant there is some social stigma attached to male sterilization? Yes, I suppose there still is in some countries.

I believe about 1 % regret having it done. The remaining 99 % enjoys a life without having to bother with condoms, pills, the dilemma of abortions, unplanned children and so on. Having been with my wife for 10 years, been married for 8, having two kids at 6 and 4, and having discussed it thouroughly for a year together, we feel confident we will not become part of that 1 % who regret it. And if I should regret this, and I don't like even contemplating the scenario that could lead to this change of mind, then there are enough kids in this world to adopt. It really feels like a no brainer when you get passed possible stigma and backwards conceptions of masculinity.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I guess you meant there is some social stigma attached to male sterilization? Yes, I suppose there still is in some countries.

I believe about 1 % regret having it done. The remaining 99 % enjoys a life without having to bother with condoms, pills, the dilemma of abortions, unplanned children and so on. Having been with my wife for 10 years, been married for 8, having two kids at 6 and 4, and having discussed it thouroughly for a year together, we feel confident we will not become part of that 1 % who regret it. And if I should regret this, and I don't like even contemplating the scenario that could lead to this change of mind, then there are enough kids in this world to adopt. It really feels like a no brainer when you get passed possible stigma and backwards conceptions of masculinity.

I meant the percentage of people that get sterilization is very low here. Not just males, and not just cause of social stigma.

That's part of it though. Jews and Muslims who are religious don't do that as well here, and there are a lot of religious people in my country. But you can never know what you'll regret. And some social stigmas exist for a good reason imo.

And you're talking about the comfort of not using condoms pills, etc. Those are limitations that I personally prefer, the cost of keeping all my options available. I guess it depends what is your preference, and how far you are willing to go for your ideal way of living.

Sometimes I feel we forget we're animals. We try to control it too much in general.

Edited by Rovim

I find it ironic that the same people who would willingly cut off the skin of their sons cocks have qualms about sterilization, a much less invasive operation.

Animals? Looking at modern life and comparing us with (other) animals, I really don't see why male sterilization would be "too much". I guess objections comes more from the novelty of male sterilization, and conceptions of loss of masculinity, misunderstandings about what it entails and the effects it has, and general taboos surrounding prevention and especially male prevention (many believe this is within the domain of women), more than a notion that such a small procedure makes us less animals than, say, using contact lenses or having a knee surgery. If there is anything that defines humans it is our amazing ability to improve our condition through technology and intelligence.

And yes, some would prefer irreversible methods of prevention, even if it is less safe and more costly, mostly due to being able to become a father (again) if things would change. Five years ago I would have been one of them. It all boils down to personal preferences which is borne from your exact life situation. What is right for me is not right for anyone else.

19 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I find it ironic that the same people who would willingly cut off the skin of their sons cocks have qualms about sterilization, a much less invasive operation.

Animals? Looking at modern life and comparing us with (other) animals, I really don't see why male sterilization would be "too much". I guess objections comes more from the novelty of male sterilization, and conceptions of loss of masculinity, misunderstandings about what it entails and the effects it has, and general taboos surrounding prevention and especially male prevention (many believe this is within the domain of women), more than a notion that such a small procedure makes us less animals than, say, using contact lenses or having a knee surgery. If there is anything that defines humans it is our amazing ability to improve our condition through technology and intelligence.

And yes, some would prefer irreversible methods of prevention, even if it is less safe and more costly, mostly due to being able to become a father (again) if things would change. Five years ago I would have been one of them. It all boils down to personal preferences which is borne from your exact life situation. What is right for me is not right for anyone else.

I think circumcision is barbaric and wrong. More and more people are against it here. I've always thought it was wrong. Not really relevant to this discussion though.

Knee surgeries and contact lenses are not very good examples. Not quite the same thing. Knee surgeries are sometimes required for a person to walk. Contact lenses don't bother many people who use them and they are too vain for glasses and it has valid uses like for example actors that need to look a certain way and also... see.

And you present it like people who are against it are against it cause they're just ignorant. Not true.

It's making a decision about your body now that you don't have to make imo. I understand what you're saying, I can even admit there are some advantages but like I've said before, not good enough imo.

Edited by Rovim

11 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I think circumcision is barbaric and wrong. More and more people are against it here. I've always thought it was wrong. Not really relevant to this discussion though.

Knee surgeries and contact lenses are not very good examples. Not quite the same thing. Knee surgeries are sometimes required for a person to walk. Contact lenses don't bother many people who use them and they are too vain for glasses and it has valid uses like for example actors that need to look a certain way and also... see.

And you present it like people who are against it are against it cause they're just ignorant. Not true.

It's making a decision about your body now that you don't have to make imo. I understand what you're saying, I can even admit there are some advantages but like I've said before, not good enough imo.

Knee surgery, contact lenses, smartphones, insulation, planes, cancer surgery, silicone boobs, bikes, etc -- just many examples of things we do/make to improve our lives through science and technology. Adding male sterilization to this list doesn't suddenly make us "not animals".

I think most people who don't want male sterilization don't want it because they want to keep the option open for future kids. Or because it is too expensive. Or because it isn't really available as a method where they live. Or because they fear the discomfort of the procedure. Or because there is a social stigma involved. Or because it is even a taboo. Or because they are ignorant of the benefits and drawbacks of the procedure. And I think the weighting of all these reasons varies from country to country. If you think I present the objection to male sterilziation as mainly due to ignorance, then you missed this sentence " And yes, some would prefer irreversible methods of prevention, even if it is less safe and more costly, mostly due to being able to become a father (again) if things would change."

No one is arguing that this is the best method of prevention for everyone. First and foremost you have to be completely confident you will not regret the procedure. This alone rules our many, many males.

17 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

To me its kinda like dangling kids out of the window, we all know you're not gonna drop em but what if maaaan, what if :lol:. Hence you avoid doing it in general, a lesson Michael Jackson learned the hard way.  

What if you change your mind and do want kids in the future? Is that what you mean? I guess that it is little different for one who already has kids and one who doesn't. I would never have gone through a vasectomy if I wasn't already a father. Sure, I could still regret the decision and want more kids, about 1 % do. I will take my chances and if I do end up as part of the 1 % then I will just have to adopt. More people should adopt. Not having to pass my own DNA on a third time isn't that big of a problem, really. I don't think my DNA is that special :D.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

There is no way I would ever get anything like that done, not at the behest of any woman - if she was my wife, I would divorce her for even suggesting such a heinous act.

That should be part of your public profile on Tinder. No wait, people from 1820s don't use Tinder.

* And before someone reacts: Nothing wrong with not wanting a vasectomy, but more suggesting men who do are pushed around by their women or that contraception is solely within the realm of women.

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What if you change your mind and do want kids in the future? Is that what you mean? I guess that it is little different for one who already has kids and one who doesn't. I would never have gone through a vasectomy if I wasn't already a father. Sure, I could still regret the decision and want more kids, about 1 % do. I will take my chances and if I do end up as part of the 1 % then I will just have to adopt. More people should adopt. Not having to pass my own DNA on a third time isn't that big of a problem, really. I don't think my DNA is that special :D.

No i just mean the irrational fear I have of letting someone with a scalpel fuckin' around my cockpit, as it were :lol: 

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

That should be part of your public profile on Tinder. No wait, people from 1820s don't use Tinder.

* And before someone reacts: Nothing wrong with not wanting a vasectomy, but more suggesting men who do are pushed around by their women or that contraception is solely within the realm of women.

You're the one getting your bollocks chopped because of a woman haha. Justify that all you want but I bet you are walking like John Wayne.

• Like 1

Just now, Len B'stard said:

No i just mean the irrational fear I have of letting someone with a scalpel fuckin' around my cockpit, as it were :lol: 

You can fucking bet I felt that fear when lying on that table. I hadn't really prepared myself for the details of what would happen. Just the weird sensation of having my private parts handled and then the discomfort of needles and scalpel. You know that fear when you start blabbering in an effort to distract yourself from anticipated pain, just going on an on about the most trivial things to take your mind off what's to happen. It was actually rather practical, because as my stream of words were punctuated by the occasional groan and whimper, it helped the surgeon in setting the pace and how to go about his work.

But I don't want to discourage anyone from a vasectomy. I am just really a wimp when it comes to pain. Other people would probably sleep through it. Maybe.

13 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

As for the fear of the surgon botching the procedure. You know, I never thought about that. It is such a small incesion, covered by one stitch. And the point is to ruin a function, what could go wrong? Runing it more? Making me more sterile? He'd have to be totally wasted to fuck up my cock or other parts of the testicle. It is microsurgery. I never gave that one thought. What I feared was a novice who would inflict more pain than necessary, not someone with Parkinson's who'd make me an aunt.

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You're the one getting your bollocks chopped because of a woman haha. Justify that all you want but I bet you are walking like John Wayne.

You know, I do walk like John Wayne :D. I found a cowboy hat in the playroom and is also sporting a play gun now, to complete te illusion. I intent to impress on today's investor meeting.

As for doing it for my wife. I do lots for my wife. Plenty. This I did for us, because we are actually a team. It is safer than female vasectomy.