The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

I'm actually excited about the wedding now ^_^

Whys that then our Sid? :)

Cuz she's having one you fucking spud! :lol:

I meant cuz up until nows she's had the hump about it you wretched North Country prole :lol: She was always fuckin' havin' one weren't she, so whys she excited 'now', honestly, it's like trying to keep a spaccer from touching his dick with you sometimes!

Edited by Len B'stard

I meant cuz up until nows she's had the hump about it you wretched North Country prole :lol: She was always fuckin' havin' one weren't she, so whys she excited 'now', honestly, it's like trying to keep a spaccer from touching his dick with you sometimes!

Spacker has a K in it you fucking plum! :P

Spacker has a K in it you fucking plum! :P

That sentence should have a comma in it, you fuckin' quim :lol:

I wonder how many hours I have spent helping my kids doing something. Per day. On average. Helping them with their clothes, changing diapers, singing songs for them to sleep, bringing them food, filling up their glasses, cleaning after them when they spill, driving them around, comforting them, sorting out their mess. In the beginning it felt unusual to devote yourself to other persons in this way, and of course it felt great too because the novelty of being a dad is there and you realize this is what you have become now and in many ways is the most defining part of you and something that gives life meaning on a whole new level. What a change it is to the life led before being a dad! Gradually it becomes second nature to you. You easily spend a whole day just working for your kids, and you barely think twice about it. It has become what is normal. And then you keep doing it even when they are starting to be old enough to do things themselves. Like bringing my 6 year old a glass of water, which I just did. She could easily do it herself. But I gladly do it. Because now it brings me some pleasure beyond those other things. Probably some of it is just doing what is now normal. Like maintaining normalcy in my life. The comfort of routines. I wouldn't know what to do with all the hours if my kids weren't here, probably sit idle in the sofa and twiddle my thumbs. But more than that I enjoy it because within these mundane routines of parenting is love. It is not only why I do it, in itself it is a manifestation of love. And love held within doesn't do as much good for you as love expressed. It makes it tangible. It makes it more than a theoretical concept.

• Like 3

You fuckin' ruined it fat arse, i was all interested and inquisitive until you put your two bobs worth in :lol: Sorry ARQ, carry on! :lol:

:lol:

I think it's partly having less "stuff" left to organise, and we visited our venue again so it's all starting to feel real. We've been working through a marriage prep book too, and though it brings up a few tough conversations it's generally been showing us that we already are a pretty strong team :)

Also- I now have a wedding ring! The one in the shop fit perfectly so we got mine today, his will be ready by in about a week or so.

• Like 1

Pappy you're vile :lol:

And Dazey you stand corrected ;)

Hang on a minute! I was trying to be chivalrous threre! :lol: No good deed goes unpunished I guess! :(

Pappy has been vile a few times this week. *shakes head*

In fact, Dazey, it's indecorous to make presumptions about anyone's bedroom activity. Especially a lady's such as Syd. You're not being chivalrous, you're being rude.

Edited by Gracii Guns