The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

I don't get the MILF spam, I just get the foreign (eastern european) women messages about how Anastaycia or whoever wants to have long conversation and fun times with me.

Who actually falls for this shit?

In other news, woot, evening to myself for another hour and a half before I am cooking up something nice for the lady.

EDIT:

Well pointless me looking forward to that. Pulled away from a kiss, commented she smelt smokey hence me pulling out, then got in a tizzy that I had accused her of smoking. Didn't accuse her of that, simply made an observation that she smelt and tasted smokey.

Fucking stupid. She doesn't smoke, and she wouldn't be stupid enough to smoke, particularly when she's about to come home. Just puts me in a bad mood that I made a completely innocent comment, worded poorly I guess, and it's my fault.

Women.

Genuine question, other than pulling out, handjobs, anal and oral, what are suggested methods for sexual activity to prevent children then?

I'm very sexually naive having been brought up in a household where discussion didn't happen.

The most effective methods are the IUD (an implant the girl gets) or the birth control pill.

If you have trust issues, bag it up and pull out for added security.

Actually I think the implant that goes in your arm is the most effective of all, followed by the IUD. The pill is less effective in practice than it should be, because you have to take into account human error, whereas the implant is difficult to mess up.

Genuine question, other than pulling out, handjobs, anal and oral, what are suggested methods for sexual activity to prevent children then?

I'm very sexually naive having been brought up in a household where discussion didn't happen.

The most effective methods are the IUD (an implant the girl gets) or the birth control pill.

Actually I think the implant that goes in your arm is the most effective of all, followed by the IUD. The pill is less effective in practice than it should be, because you have to take into account human error, whereas the implant is difficult to mess up.

You're still here!

I wish I'd read the content of those posts before I replied. I don't look creepy at all now.

Great.

Fucking hell, you're back! What brings you to these parts? Have you eaten that hat yet?

I am indeed squire! You well?

Thought I'd drop in to hear the latest. With GN'R getting Slash back in the band hats are going to be my diet for the foreseeable.

I wish I'd read the content of those posts before I replied. I don't look creepy at all now.

Great.

Fucking hell, you're back! What brings you to these parts? Have you eaten that hat yet?

I am indeed squire! You well?

Thought I'd drop in to hear the latest. With GN'R getting Slash back in the band hats are going to be my diet for the foreseeable.

Aye, I'm alright. You still in Glasgow?

Not a big fan of this whole reunion thing, but it's nice to see some old faces!

Edited by Graeme

You're still here!

Hello you!

Not a fan of the reunion thing? WTF G!!!

on topic: any dirties around wanna pm?

Aye, GN'R peaked for me personally in 2006-2010 and I've gradually lost interest since, but always hoped that we'd get back to those days. This reunion kinda ends any prospect of that line-up ever getting the chance to put out a record, and I'm just not that interested in having Slash back in the band... sorry.

On topic: I have put into motion my first proto-romantic masterplan of the year... It's gonnae fail spectacularly.

It would appear to have fallen at the first hurdle. Damn.
Lesbian?

Sorry Grae :(

Haha, I'm slightly flattered that Lesbianism was the first reason for not going out with me which jumped into your head :P.

Nah, there's a lass I quite like who's a friend of a friend. I've only met her the once, but we talk a wee bit on the old social media. There was a plan to get the gang together and go to a ceilidh for a wee bit of dancing tomorrow night, the girl in question was pretty up for it, but my friend (and hers) can't make it now, so the plan's been postponed til the next time I come back to Scotland. Dunno when that'll be yet.