The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

I just have this mental image of Nate's lassie going down on one knee and popping the question and him backing out the room like "Brb, going to ask MyGNR..."

3 hours later "My knees are starting to hurt, honey!"

Going down on "One Knee" or foreplay as Paul McCartney puts it. :lol:
  • Like 2

Gf and I have been fighting all the time. It is taken a toll on me. I lost thirty pounds and became a chain smoker. I don't think I can handle dating. But I remember being a self-loathing alcoholic wasn't very fun either.It has been a little bit since I have been single so I don't remember how to pick up girls again.

Perhaps it's a sign your relationship just isn't right.

No you're right.

I'm poor and unmotivated. I'm also binge drinking at the moment and confused. Marriage? Okay. I take every day by day. It has been going good. Lots of sex. Lots of time with her. Lots of laughs and all that, but I have only known her for 4 months.

Granted most people couldn't stand me after three days but she wants to marry me. Something changed after Vegas and it isn't all the STDs I don't have.

So either she's crazy, I'm crazy or we are both crazy.

Screw it. She asked me. I'll say yes. I'll give that woman a ring if she wants it. I need a coffee and a smoke.

Oh ok, a lot changes in 2 weeks.

Gf and I have been fighting all the time. It is taken a toll on me. I lost thirty pounds and became a chain smoker. I don't think I can handle dating. But I remember being a self-loathing alcoholic wasn't very fun either.It has been a little bit since I have been single so I don't remember how to pick up girls again.

Perhaps it's a sign your relationship just isn't right.

No you're right.

I'm poor and unmotivated. I'm also binge drinking at the moment and confused. Marriage? Okay. I take every day by day. It has been going good. Lots of sex. Lots of time with her. Lots of laughs and all that, but I have only known her for 4 months.

Granted most people couldn't stand me after three days but she wants to marry me. Something changed after Vegas and it isn't all the STDs I don't have.

So either she's crazy, I'm crazy or we are both crazy.

Screw it. She asked me. I'll say yes. I'll give that woman a ring if she wants it. I need a coffee and a smoke.

Oh ok, a lot changes in 2 weeks.

I would suggest they start pumping out kids right away. As soon as possible.

Basically what I'm getting from this is, she asked, and Arnold is caving and saying fuck it because thats easier than making an actual decision. Enjoy the half of that 21k that you get to keep when this clearly toxic relationship implodes.

I'd sign a prenup.

Is that the document that deviates money? I already told her my money is off the table.

She wants to be a nurse someday. Maybe she could be the breadwinner.

I am so stressed out. I told her we need counseling before I'd ever propose.

There's something tremendous about Nate standing at an altar, with his hands in pockets. Everyone's staring at him, he's not said anything for a while. "Uh, sir, do you take this woman...?" "Oh, I guess."

It is like those 'want to get away' commercials except the kicker is I have no where to fly to.

Someone help me.

Oh yeah, the 4 cans a day alcoholic :lol:

Or lunch as it's better known? :lol:

You people are insane on this island! You're all alcoholics and you're all in denial about it!
Its called a constitution young man. I could do better than 4 cans a day when i was 12. Edited by Len B'stard

You people are insane on this island! You're all alcoholics and you're all in denial about it!
Its called a constitution young man. I could do better than 4 cans a day when i was 12.

I'm not in denial..

Fact is...

I used to be a drunk...

Used to love Jack Daniels...

It's how got the name Slash, plus that and trying to play guitar and Marlboro Reds, before I ever got stoned, I was an alcoholic when I was 16, 17, 18... Pretty much until I was 21, I had a break for a year then got drunk for a couple of years after that...

I'd drink almost anything though, back when I drank like a fish.

I used to get so drunk, and still play guitar. I didn't care if I sucked, I still rocked 'to me' because back then, I was all about my guitar playing and rocking out and partying.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Its called a constitution young man. I could do better than 4 cans a day when i was 12.

I'm not in denial..

Fact is...

I used to be a drunk...

It's how got the name Slash

You told me it was a urinary defficency. I'm suprised anyone in a inner city secondary school in London in the late 90s knew who Slash was. Edited by Len B'stard

I'm not in denial..

Fact is...

I used to be a drunk...

You told me it was a urinary defficency. I'm suprised anyone in a inner city secondary school in London in the late 90s knew who Slash was.

Yeah... Guns N' Roses was my secret shame in Secondary School, hiding AFD in Destiny's Child, J/K, but going through school in London, and remember, I was a baby, like 4 years old calling You Could Be Mine 'The Terminator Song', I stopped saying I liked Guns N' Roses when I was 8 at this church BBQ when some older girls laughed at me for liking them and not Take That... I then had A LOT of rock music suppressed and viewed Slipknot Goths and Manson Geeks as prey who I also feared because I got told by my black classmates that they worshipped the Devil and we all believed that and so did I until I got to community college and re-did my GSCSEs... I got 1 pass, a D, in Japanese. Going to America in Year 10 in 2001 got me out of my shell and I became a Hendrix Hippie, going to college and getting drunk let me express myself, and Slash is what they got.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I'm not in denial..

Fact is...

I used to be a drunk...

You told me it was a urinary defficency. I'm suprised anyone in a inner city secondary school in London in the late 90s knew who Slash was.

Yeah... Guns N' Roses was my secret shame in Secondary School, hiding AFD in Destiny's Child, J/K, but going through school in London, and remember, I was a baby, like 4 years old calling You Could Be Mine 'The Terminator Song', I stopped saying I liked Guns N' Roses when I was 8 at this church BBQ when some older girls laughed at me for liking them and not Take That... I then had A LOT of Rock Music suppressed and viewed Slipknot Goths and Manson Geeks as prey who I also feared because I got told by my black classmates that they worshipped the Devil and we all believed that until I go into community College and re-did my GSCSEs... I got 1 pass, a D, in Japanese.

I had a similar experience, the getting laughed at for GnR. I get a lot of stick around here sometimes for saying that, in my youth, mid 90s etc they were kind of like, at least where I'm from, a bit of a saddos band to like, they think I'm just trying to be horrible or denigrate GnR but the fact is they've never really been cool around here, everyone just thought they were a load of bollocks. Now someone'll dispute that by saying 'what, they sold out Wembley in 1991 and no one liked em?!?' but the fact is Bon Jovi could sell out massive arenas in them days too, you were still thought of as a cunt for liking em, they were about the most uncool band ever around here, GnR. It was music for pussies. And goths? That was just asking for a kicking around here :lol:

Fact is from the onset of the 90s, amongst kids, rock music was considered a bit of a tossers thing.

Edited by Len B'stard

Did a fuckin Jock just give me a volley for incomprehensible gibberish, a jock, really?!? A peoples whoose accent sounds my Nan clearing her morning catarrh, I've fuckin' heard it all now :lol:

I was actually thinking of Snakes with the incomprehensible gibberish bit, but you argument seems to run that a Scot will always be less comprehensible than an Englishman, so I must be less comprehensible than Snakes if that's the case... Jings!

Did a fuckin Jock just give me a volley for incomprehensible gibberish, a jock, really?!? A peoples whoose accent sounds my Nan clearing her morning catarrh, I've fuckin' heard it all now :lol:

I was actually thinking of Snakes with the incomprehensible gibberish bit, but you argument seems to run that a Scot will always be less comprehensible than an Englishman, so I must be less comprehensible than Snakes if that's the case... Jings!

Secretly I've always wanted to sound like a Scot, not like you though, with all due respect, though you have the accent yours is sort of like a TV presenters Scottish accent whereas I'd prefer the more Francis Begbie variety :D I have a thing about accents, they fascinate me, all except South East England ones cuz...well, there's nothing special about them, they're everywhere.

I should probably go some way to bringing this thread back since I've derailed it. So uh, Graeme, will you marry me? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Secretly I've always wanted to sound like a Scot, not like you though, with all due respect, though you have the accent yours is sort of like a TV presenters Scottish accent whereas I'd prefer the more Francis Begbie variety :D I have a thing about accents, they fascinate me, all except South East England ones cuz...well, there's nothing special about them, they're everywhere.

I should probably go some way to bringing this thread back since I've derailed it. So uh, Graeme, will you marry me? :lol:

What took you so long? :wub:

I'd really like to have an accent like these guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw95tQ4yJlI

What took you so long? :wub:

I'd really like to have an accent like these guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw95tQ4yJlI

I like that one :)