The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Well currently I have ringworm, warts and smeared salicyclic acid all over my face, scarring most of it as a result.

I look terrible.

My immune system has crashed. I think I should get tested.

Did you catch all this from practising chastity, Nate?
Well he never said he'd perfected it did he? :lol:

Pick up girls "again"? When did you ever pick up girls? This is your first real girlfriend...it's all a learning experience. You'll figure out more with time and experience.

It is always 'yes dear', 'sorry dear' and so on and so on. I weigh 130 lbs, look like crap, chain smoke, and haven't slept in three days. I blame the job but really it is just her I think. Deep down.

She controls every aspect of my life. 'No you cannot quit your job', 'No you cannot smoke cigarettes' etc.

Now I understand why my Grandpa weighed 125 lbs when he died. His wife killed him.

And the sad part is I don't want to leave because she is all I have here. All my family is hundreds of miles away.

And I like boning her.

• 2 weeks later...

My gf asked me to marry her today.

Scares me. I have only known her for five months or so, but I have lived with her for about four months.

I don't know. I love her and she is great but I am only 23 and too young for it.

Yeah, you need to run, run, run. Never look back and leave no forwarding address!

• Like 2

Scares me. I have only known her for five months or so, but I have lived with her for about four months.

I don't know. I love her and she is great but I am only 23 and too young for it.

Yeah, you need to run, run, run. Never look back and leave no forwarding address!

Ironic.

Dazey you married some woman you met on Bourbon Street a frw months after you met her and fathered her child less than a year later.

I might say yes and sign a prenup.

Ironic.

Dazey you married some woman you met on Bourbon Street a frw months after you met her and fathered her child less than a year later.

I might say yes and sign a prenup.

1 year later, St Philip Street and just over 2 years if you don't mind. :lol: I was also employed. :lol:

No you're right.

I'm poor and unmotivated. I'm also binge drinking at the moment and confused. Marriage? Okay. I take every day by day. It has been going good. Lots of sex. Lots of time with her. Lots of laughs and all that, but I have only known her for 4 months.

Granted most people couldn't stand me after three days but she wants to marry me. Something changed after Vegas and it isn't all the STDs I don't have.

So either she's crazy, I'm crazy or we are both crazy.

Screw it. She asked me. I'll say yes. I'll give that woman a ring if she wants it.

I need a coffee and a smoke.

No you're right.

I'm poor and unmotivated. I'm also binge drinking at the moment and confused. Marriage? Okay. I take every day by day. It has been going good. Lots of sex. Lots of time with her. Lots of laughs and all that, but I have only known her for 4 months.

Granted most people couldn't stand me after three days but she wants to marry me. Something changed after Vegas and it isn't all the STDs I don't have.

So either she's crazy, I'm crazy or we are both crazy.

Screw it. She asked me. I'll say yes. I'll give that woman a ring if she wants it.

I need a coffee and a smoke.

In fairness I was pretty much engaged within a month so I can't criticise. I was in my 30's though. :lol:

Says a man who got hitched to a lady he met completely by chance in a bar and ran away to Mexico with ;)...

Not that I don't love you for it :P.

Says a man who got hitched to a lady he met completely by chance in a bar and ran away to Mexico with ;)...

Not that I don't love you for it :P.

Bugger off Dr Sinclair!!! :lol: Edited by Dazey