The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

More like inside a cell!

If you are in the friend zone, its best to accept the fact that it won't go further. Easy to say I know, but it will save a lot heartache after. Just think of her as a mate, and treat her like one.

It will take a few weeks to get over it

So the next big thing on our agenda is choosing cakes, and I'm realising wedding planning has its perks :lol:

I just ordered a load of fancy cupcakes laced with booze rather than fucking about with one of those tiered monstrosities. :lol:

My now-ex fiancé dropped my ass for her pill-addicted ex husband once he moved back into town last week, pawned the engagement ring the day after he moved back. There's a good two years wasted.

Positive is that during my binge drinking afterwards I apparently got with a chick I crushed on in high school.

All in all, a good week.

Edited by Obsession Of Vanity
  • Like 1

You say it and you respectfully walk away ( and give up on her ) if she isn't interested in giving you that.

Most guys don't have the courage to give up and would rather stay in a fake friendship in the hope that she will someday change her mind...They never do and you end up wasting your time and getting attached to someone who will never see you as more than a friend until you know your worth.

The thing about that too is it's not really giving up. It's just respecting the fact that you want more from that person than just friends. The best way to go about this is if the girl says all the cliches that you're a great guy and you do have a connection AS FRIENDS and she really hopes you can remain friends you just gotta be straight up honest and say no. Say it in a way that makes her realize she's losing a great guy. Like "I'm really sorry but I don't agree. I feel there is something more between us and by staying friends it's unfair to me as I will always want more from you and in turn that will be unfair to you as you'll always question my motives for being your friend. I honestly felt we had something worth more than just friends but if you don't feel that way then it's best we no longer see each other at all, as hard as that will be"

You word it something like that and be sincere about it and walk away. You have to be prepared to never really see her again BUT the funny thing about this is the girl often times will come back to you. She sees you in a different light. She sees you're confident, she sees you can survive without her, she sees you know what you want and aren't willing to settle for less. You also have to make it where she's no longer a top priority if she does come back. You can't jump the minute she texts or calls or wants to make plans. You have to make it clear to her that you're not a yo-yo. This is where it gets tricky though because you do still want to see her at some point but in a way you have to let her take the lead an initiate things. If you eventually accept an invite to get together you can't act all in love. It's now her turn to work for you because you already did that and she turned you down. She wanted just friends and you didn't, so now you gotta be careful that she's not playing you because she knows exactly how you feel. Yes she misses you but does she now see you as date material or not.

Isn't dating wonerful :lol:

Don't listen to this bozo he talks as much sense as a three cunted cow.

If she says let's just be friends just accept and be mates, don't try and mind game her into being anything more cos she's capable of making her own choice and it's better to just respect that.

• Like 2

Yes, she makes the choice, but you don't have to conform and pretend to be something you are not...

You don't actually WANT to be her friend so while you absolutely have to respect her desire why would you go against your own desire and force yourself and be friends with her ( while, of course hoping she changes her mind down the road, which she won't ) ?

• Like 2

Yes, she makes the choice, but you don't have to conform and pretend to be something you are not...

You don't actually WANT to be her friend so while you absolutely have to respect her desire why would you go against your own desire and force yourself and be friends with her ( while, of course hoping she changes her mind down the road, which she won't ) ?

Well in that case if you can't handle her decision your responsibility is to ever so quietly fuck off and find a bird who does fancy you. Shame that a friendship is dusted but oh well. If old emo bollocks can't handle it that's his concern. Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 2

This dude has got it. Not to mention half the time if you walk, they usually come knocking for a relationship after they realise you weren't their fuckin' bitch.

Time for arnold to vent -

A lot has happened these last two months. I met my girlfriend at work, who so happens to be my coworker, and in the matter of mere weeks I moved into her place.

Things have turned out better than expected. Despite our attempts at keeping it our little secret however, eventually everyone at work has found out that we are dating and sleeping together.

Most don't care, except our assistant manager. He happens to have it for my girlfriend and doesn't like the fact that I am the one who has her attention.

This is where things get dicey. I am not a social-beta male. I don't like conflict because I don't really think there is a lot worth fighting for. But as time goes on, there seems to be more tension in the work place between the three of us.

As of today my girlfriend and I are doing okay. We are at that stage where we kind of understand who each other is as a person. We have fought a few times but have managed to keep it together.

She is extremely jealous though and hates it when another girl talks to me. That is the source of most our issues - jealousy and her apparent low self esteem.

Little to her knowledge I am equally as jealous, and that is what worries me about the future, especially with him being friendlier and friendlier towards her.

I stupidly moved in with her. If my boss manages to screw my life over and take her in the process then I have nowhere to go. I have tried so hard to change my life since my little Vegas rendezvous.

I guess all I can do at this point is keep my faith in God and keep going forward.

But as it stands, it is weird. I go through big emotional shifts. I am a sensitive guy, so one day I'll be such a lovey-dovey little bitch around her, and the next day I just want to chain smoke and hit golf balls.

Relationships stress the hell out of me. Honestly at this time I should focus on money and God and see if she wants to stay along.

• Like 1

A lot has happened these last two months. I met my girlfriend at work, who so happens to be my coworker, and in the matter of mere weeks I moved into her place.

Things have turned out better than expected. Despite our attempts at keeping it our little secret however, eventually everyone at work has found out that we are dating and sleeping together.

Most don't care, except our assistant manager. He happens to have it for my girlfriend and doesn't like the fact that I am the one who has her attention.

This is where things get dicey. I am not a social-beta male. I don't like conflict because I don't really think there is a lot worth fighting for. But as time goes on, there seems to be more tension in the work place between the three of us.

As of today my girlfriend and I are doing okay. We are at that stage where we kind of understand who each other is as a person. We have fought a few times but have managed to keep it together.

She is extremely jealous though and hates it when another girl talks to me. That is the source of most our issues - jealousy and her apparent low self esteem.

Little to her knowledge I am equally as jealous, and that is what worries me about the future, especially with him being friendlier and friendlier towards her.

I stupidly moved in with her. If my boss manages to screw my life over and take her in the process then I have nowhere to go. I have tried so hard to change my life since my little Vegas rendezvous.

I guess all I can do at this point is keep my faith in God and keep going forward.

But as it stands, it is weird. I go through big emotional shifts. I am a sensitive guy, so one day I'll be such a lovey-dovey little bitch around her, and the next day I just want to chain smoke and hit golf balls.

Relationships stress the hell out of me. Honestly at this time I should focus on money and God and see if she wants to stay along.

You aren't going to marry this girl.

So relax, enjoy the relationship, and live and learn from everything that happens with her.

You say it and you respectfully walk away ( and give up on her ) if she isn't interested in giving you that.

Most guys don't have the courage to give up and would rather stay in a fake friendship in the hope that she will someday change her mind...They never do and you end up wasting your time and getting attached to someone who will never see you as more than a friend until you know your worth.

The thing about that too is it's not really giving up. It's just respecting the fact that you want more from that person than just friends. The best way to go about this is if the girl says all the cliches that you're a great guy and you do have a connection AS FRIENDS and she really hopes you can remain friends you just gotta be straight up honest and say no. Say it in a way that makes her realize she's losing a great guy. Like "I'm really sorry but I don't agree. I feel there is something more between us and by staying friends it's unfair to me as I will always want more from you and in turn that will be unfair to you as you'll always question my motives for being your friend. I honestly felt we had something worth more than just friends but if you don't feel that way then it's best we no longer see each other at all, as hard as that will be"

You word it something like that and be sincere about it and walk away. You have to be prepared to never really see her again BUT the funny thing about this is the girl often times will come back to you. She sees you in a different light. She sees you're confident, she sees you can survive without her, she sees you know what you want and aren't willing to settle for less. You also have to make it where she's no longer a top priority if she does come back. You can't jump the minute she texts or calls or wants to make plans. You have to make it clear to her that you're not a yo-yo. This is where it gets tricky though because you do still want to see her at some point but in a way you have to let her take the lead an initiate things. If you eventually accept an invite to get together you can't act all in love. It's now her turn to work for you because you already did that and she turned you down. She wanted just friends and you didn't, so now you gotta be careful that she's not playing you because she knows exactly how you feel. Yes she misses you but does she now see you as date material or not.

If she says let's just be friends just accept and be mates, don't try and mind game her into being anything more cos she's capable of making her own choice and it's better to just respect that.

You're the fucking bozo. You want more with a girl and she says lets just be friends so you choose the just being frineds while the entire time your friendship is a shame as you patetically pine away and wish for more. Look I said you walk away and be prepared to never see her again. If in fact she comes back around chances are she sees you ina different light but you need to be careful about it. Just be friends.... hahah ok buddy. You "just be friends" with the girl you want and watch her date and fuck other guys. It's pathetic and a total disservice to you and her. There's nothing in my post about mind games. It's all about respecting yourself and realizing you want more from the person than they're willing to offer. Guess your reading comprehension skills must be severely lacking and I imagine you're one of those sad sack guys who has a lot of girl friends who he wishes he he could date but never does.

You're the fucking bozo. You want more with a girl and she says lets just be friends so you choose the just being frineds while the entire time your friendship is a shame as you patetically pine away and wish for more. Look I said you walk away and be prepared to never see her again. If in fact she comes back around chances are she sees you ina different light but you need to be careful about it. Just be friends.... hahah ok buddy. You "just be friends" with the girl you want and watch her date and fuck other guys. It's pathetic and a total disservice to you and her. There's nothing in my post about mind games. It's all about respecting yourself and realizing you want more from the person than they're willing to offer. Guess your reading comprehension skills must be severely lacking and I imagine you're one of those sad sack guys who has a lot of girl friends who he wishes he he could date but never does.

I knew you would get all riled up :lol:

• Like 1

PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYY!!! :lol:

• Like 2