The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

This is another reason why it's great your being back, honestly i feel like Dustin Hoffman in Straw Dogs when you ain't around, Dingles to the left of me, Dingles to the right :lol:

Dazey and Gracii post quite a lot on here. Their Town Criers must be working overtime to relay all of their posts to the Dingles.

:lol:

This is another reason why it's great your being back, honestly i feel like Dustin Hoffman in Straw Dogs when you ain't around, Dingles to the left of me, Dingles to the right :lol:

Dazey and Gracii post quite a lot on here. Their Town Criers must be working overtime to relay all of their posts to the Dingles.

:lol:

Never gets old! :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

It's funny because it's true. 'tis grim up north.

Hear ye, hear ye!

On this day Gracii Guns has hereby announced that she has made tomato soup and deep-fried Curly-Wurly for supper, to be washed down with a glass of chilled whippet's piss. So it is said, so it is done! Hear ye, hear ye!

Edited by PappyTron

• 2 weeks later...

I've been abstinent for over 2 years now...ever since I broke up with my most recent ex gf.  Hasn't been too bad, really....but I think it's time I got back into the game....probably will start hitting the local bar scene once every couple of weeks to prepare for Vegas....?

22 hours ago, Graeme said:

A lassie I went on a couple of dates with 3 years ago got married today. I didn't even know she was engaged... I didn't even know she was going out with anyone. Fucking hell, I feel old.

She'll be screaming your name at the ceiling on her wedding night.

Nobody make a joke about it being because Graeme has killed her husband and is wearing his face over his own whilst he gives the poor woman the old in-out.

Edited by PappyTron

Can't believe nobody's mentioned St. Valentine's Day yet.

I like to think that I'm above the card-buying festival, but it's really nice to have a day for being cute. (Because otherwise it's unlikely he'd bother on any other day). My husband has cooked us a delicious three-course dinner. I'm all up for food these days because his gift giving is a bit of a gamble. Lovely food anyway <3 

• Like 1