The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

On 23/05/2017 at 11:44 AM, john lennon said:

Yo do all men wanna fuck like 10 times a day? 

Amy Schumer had a good point when she said words to the effect of "You can do your nails, you can get highlights, you can shave and wax and wear makeup. You can do all these things and your man won't care, because your man thinks about making love to you at least twice a day regardless of how much effort you have put in".

I edited the quote because I can't remember it exactly, and also for eloquence. But the meaning was 100% spot on. 

• Like 3

Newly single.  Yes ten times a day please. Im really noticing, haha!

Was difficult to get this relationship to be over.  Still lots of disentangling to be done, but in a healthy way.  Its over for all the emotional and whatever stuff.  

So, then I watched season 2 of Master of None and all I took from it was "yeah, relationships are stupid and who are all these fools available for dating?"  I dont think thats what the show meant to say.  Bad timing.  Not a great start.

• Like 1

I've discovered that Im in demand.  That my value has increased since I was last single.  I feel like a piece of meat being preyed upon.  Is this what its like to be a women?  Or at least like @AslatIE recent woes with all the ladies and one dude :lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Turns out the dude is bisexual :lol: I've also told *cough* almost *cough* all of the girls to bugger off :lol:

Whoever on here gave you the heads up about that dude has some good instincts!

Its important to have a reasonably sized haram, for time management purposes :lol:

Just now, soon said:

Whoever on here gave you the heads up about that dude has some good instincts!

Its important to have a reasonably sized haram, for time management purposes :lol:

Well I'm not worried about the dude, he's not a rapist or anything :lol:

You've confused me with Len! :D

51 minutes ago, soon said:

I've discovered that Im in demand.  That my value has increased since I was last single.  I feel like a piece of meat being preyed upon.  Is this what its like to be a women?  Or at least like @AslatIE recent woes with all the ladies and one dude :lol:

well i have had good times and bad. best were when i had a bf or just after, i was MUCH in demand :P

when i broke up with the horrid ex all these guys who were his "friends" came onto me saying i always thought you were hot!

it did come in handy...one helped me find the first place to live after i left the  ex bf...that effer :P

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

well i have had good times and bad. best were when i had a bf or just after, i was MUCH in demand :P

when i broke up with the horrid ex all these guys who were his "friends" came onto me saying i always thought you were hot!

it did come in handy...one helped me find the first place to live after i left the  ex bf...that effer :P

I'd bet you are always in high demand. 

Glad we're both rid of these bozos!

yeah, its some of that friend stuff too!

So, you're saying I should find away to put them all to work for me?  Like a personal assistant, clearer, and Axl-style personal trainer?  :lol: