The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Said goodbye to my girl for a bit last night, she's doing the next 4 gigs without me while I go home for a bit. It's only 9 days right now, but it's still a fucking kick in the balls. Good practice for what happens at the end of the Maiden tour I suppose. 

• 1 month later...
On August 3, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Sosso said:

I fell in love with a person but I don't know nothing about her feelings. That sucks

That totally sucks.  i cant even tell if someones flirting so I have certainly been in similar situations.  In fiction these longings and questions are sometimes depicted as a pleasure in themselves, but its certainly not many peoples real world experience.  

Hope you'll find out soon when they profess the same!!

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎03 at 5:30 PM, Sosso said:

I fell in love with a person but I don't know nothing about her feelings. That sucks

How come you don't know anything about her feelings? Are you dating? Does she hug you, and kiss you, and hold your hand, make you dinner, things like that?

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

How come you don't know anything about her feelings? Are you dating? Does she hug you, and kiss you, and hold your hand, make you dinner, things like that?

We hang out all the time and talk about everything. We are almost inseparable. But I have the fear that it ends in the friendzone.

Edited by Sosso

8 hours ago, Sosso said:

We hang out all the time and talk about everything. We are almost inseparable. But I have the fear that it ends in the friendzone.

Ah, I see. Well you won't know unless you put the moves on her and see how she reacts. Better for you to find out for sure one way or the other.

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Watch closely @Sosso

Would you, like to accompany me to the pants party @Whiskey Rose ?

I'm scared to ask what a pants party is :lol:

edit: checked urban dictionary..Oh. :lol: answer: "That would be lovely, what took you so long?."  See @Sosso that's how it's done. LOL.

Edited by Whiskey Rose