The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Nudes are particularly complicated if you're a bloke. I mean, what do you send em? :lol:

You don't. Nude pics are a one way street.

True, but I feel obligated to send them a little something back. Abs or sumshit.

I like to send them a close up of something and have them try to figure out what it is. That way you can play with the idea that it's sexual but it ends up just being your elbow or something, so you have a laugh about it. Sexual Innuendo + Jokes = Winning.

the only reason any sane woman might wanna see a guy's naked pic is for the lols

The problem is that women can look great naked in pics because their lady parts are more photogenic from most angles. A penis always looks silly and that's all there is to it. :lol:

the only reason any sane woman might wanna see a guy's naked pic is for the lols

The problem is that women can look great naked in pics because their lady parts are more photogenic from most angles. A penis always looks silly and that's all there is to it. :lol:

Thats what i was getting at, a nobs just like...a nob innit? :lol: Also, how do you send a pic, in what state, what, limp? :lol: Thats just lame, a limp cock. So what, have a quick tug before so she can have an appraisal? It's just never gonna work out well :lol:

You guys should see the way teenagers deal with this stuff. Students here will just send the opposite sex a text that literally says, "wanna hookup," and then they go about it. Doesn't even have to be someone they've spoken to more than a couple times. Goes both ways too. Boys to girls and girls to boys. I'm pretty good about understanding that times change, but it freaks me out.

it's not a problem, it's a gift

:lol:

I guess I am the only one who doffs his fedora to a mademoiselle, meanwhile reciting elegiac odes written to her, in her honour.

To the yanks reading this, just to clear it up for ya, Lord Muck over here likes to give it large about all this stuff but if you saw the part of England he comes from it'd put a lot of shit in perspective.

Do you get Geordie Shore over there? I don't suppose you would, anyway, look it up, thats his ends :lol:

I guess I am the only one who doffs his fedora to a mademoiselle, meanwhile reciting elegiac odes written to her, in her honour.

To the yanks reading this, just to clear it up for ya, Lord Muck over here likes to give it large about all this stuff but if you saw the part of England he comes from it'd put a lot of shit in perspective.

Do you get Geordie Shore over there? I don't suppose you would, anyway, look it up, thats his ends :lol:

There are some posh parts of the north east, you know, such as Jesmond Dean and Gosfort? You have the north east all wrong in some ways. The mines are long gone, replaced with trendy tapas bars and sushi restaurants.

If "doffs his fedora" is a local euphemism for exposing yourself and "reciting elegiac odes" is saying things like, "wanna have some, babe?!", then no, I don't think you are the only one.

As for the literal interpretation of what you wrote, yes, in this millenium it would be only you.

The explanation for all the things Diesel writes is not where he comes from, geographically, as in some reactionary mutiny to local behaviour, but in what century he actualy thinks he comes from.

• Like 2

If "doffs his fedora" is a local euphemism for exposing yourself and "reciting elegiac odes" is saying things like, "wanna have some, babe?!", then no, I don't think you are the only one.

As for the literal interpretation of what you wrote, yes, in this millenium it would be only you.

The explanation for all the things Diesel writes is not where he comes from, geographically, as in some reactionary mutiny to local behaviour, but in what century he actualy thinks he comes from.

Do you (and Lithium) seriously believe that I wear a fedora and, chat up women, through elegiac couplets? Are you taking me literally there?

Do you (and Lithium) seriously believe that I wear a fedora and, chat up women, through elegiac couplets? Are you taking me literally there?

No, but I believe you wish it didn't make you a social outcast.