The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

All I want is true love for once. I want my dreams to come true.

I want to be slow dancing on a Christmas night to this song

With a woman who'll always be there. Who won't play mind games or have ex baggage. Who'll just love me for me and I'll give her all the love I have in me. I know you guys think I'm just a mean horrid person. But I have a lot of love in me, and I just wish I could have the chance to give it to someone who'd appreciate it.

With Erica, I gave her everything. I'd sit for hours watching her paint on Skype...Seven hours straight sometimes...Just to show her I believed in her talent because at the time she didn't. She was in an art class and the professor basically shattered her confidence and I'd sit and watch her to show her I believed in her, with the selfless hope that she'd perhaps gain back her faith in herself. I sat up with her night after night promising her I'd never leave her when she'd say she was garbage, not worth it and when she begged me to swear I'd never leave. And even when she told me she loved Patrick, I still didn't leave, because, Miser though I am, I didn't want to hurt her feelings and break all the promises I'd made and validate all her insecurities that she'd had which I'd helped her to overcome. I was willing to stay with her when she gave me the option, knowing she loved another man, because I couldn't give up on her and show her she was right in hating herself as she had had for so long. So...knowing if I stayed that her heart would be torn in two, between he and I, for perhaps months on end, knowing that long term, being with me while loving him would fuck with her head and make her feel horrible...I made the decision easier for her. I got drunk and called her names, the exact thing she asked me not to ever do...Which made her decision making easier and spared her the guilt and pain she might otherwise have had in the long run. I took the blow and took the fall and pushed her away rather than hurt her more by having her stay. That's who I am at depth and who I want to be...I want to give all of myself to someone else.

I know a lot of you dislike me...Quite rightfully so in many cases...But Miser isn't all there is to who I am.

You must remember this

A kiss is still a kiss

A sigh is just a sigh

The fundamental things apply

As time goes by......

And when two lovers woo

They still say I love you

On that you can rely

No matter what the future brings

As time goes by.....

Happy Valentine's Day to the world, may all your dreams of love come true, and if you've already found your dream, may you keep on dreaming and never once tremble or wake no matter what the world may ask or demand or say...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, with love from Ry.

All I want is true love for once. I want my dreams to come true.

I want to be slow dancing on a Christmas night to this song

With a woman who'll always be there. Who won't play mind games or have ex baggage. Who'll just love me for me and I'll give her all the love I have in me. I know you guys think I'm just a mean horrid person. But I have a lot of love in me, and I just wish I could have the chance to give it to someone who'd appreciate it.

With Erica, I gave her everything. I'd sit for hours watching her paint on Skype...Seven hours straight sometimes...Just to show her I believed in her talent because at the time she didn't. She was in an art class and the professor basically shattered her confidence and I'd sit and watch her to show her I believed in her, with the selfless hope that she'd perhaps gain back her faith in herself. I sat up with her night after night promising her I'd never leave her when she'd say she was garbage, not worth it and when she begged me to swear I'd never leave. And even when she told me she loved Patrick, I still didn't leave, because, Miser though I am, I didn't want to hurt her feelings and break all the promises I'd made and validate all her insecurities that she'd had which I'd helped her to overcome. I was willing to stay with her when she gave me the option, knowing she loved another man, because I couldn't give up on her and show her she was right in hating herself as she had had for so long. So...knowing if I stayed that her heart would be torn in two, between he and I, for perhaps months on end, knowing that long term, being with me while loving him would fuck with her head and make her feel horrible...I made the decision easier for her. I got drunk and called her names, the exact thing she asked me not to ever do...Which made her decision making easier and spared her the guilt and pain she might otherwise have had in the long run. I took the blow and took the fall and pushed her away rather than hurt her more by having her stay. That's who I am at depth and who I want to be...I want to give all of myself to someone else.

I know a lot of you dislike me...Quite rightfully so in many cases...But Miser isn't all there is to who I am.

0bea25e4fb3fab569ddc4f42d69fd9967047e22b

• Like 1

Sorry, I'd feel terrible if I posted a girl's nudes on the internet like that :lol: You can have another pic of my glutes, though.

But it's all good if she's got DieselDaisy's screen name written on... :P

I did say "if she'll let me" :lol: I wonder how I'll work that request into a normal conversation, though.

Lith', you really don't need that shit. I guarantee you any fuckin' club in London any night of the week and you could get a tumble, no sweat. Lay that fuckin' european accent on em, flash of the guns and you'll dick'll be wetter than an otters pocket, if i may steal from Facekicker for a moment. And I'm sure the same applies for anywhere in Norway.

I think the whole point is that shit like Tinder is easier and more direct if you're just looking to fuck. Why get dressed up, go to a club, pay a cover and buy drinks when you can pretty much set up a bang session via text with a girl you handpick out of thousands that are simply sent to you phone?

I dunno man, it's just seriously weird to me? Like...part of the fun is the chase, the work, the flirt, otherwise it's kinda like going to a hooker in terms of like, not saying you're paying for it, I just mean the soullessness of it. I kinda don't wanna know if I'm gonna sleep with you tonight, i wanna find out, you know what i mean? I wanna feel like there was something about me and how i acted and how i am that made you make a desicion there like 'yeah, I'm fuckin' this boy tonight'. I don't want to have gone to the 'i ain't gettin' none' classifieds to link up with some local bird whoose advertising it, y'know? It has all the passion of a midnight wank to it. And then to put myself on there, it's like...I dunno, i just dunno how you do it.

So like, you see a bird on there, she's up for it, you're up for it, you message, you link up, you come in her door and it's like...what, just go in the living room and like 'alright darlin', bend over that table there, there's a good girl' :lol: It's all a bit...naff. And, no offence to any birds or anything but...i don't really want it if you're advertising it? I don't want it if it's as fuckin'...like...simple as 'hmm, him? Not up for it tonight? Oh, I'll have him then!'.

At the risk of sounding arrogant I'm something and I want someone that thinks they're something too...and thinks I'm something. Really this shit is just a remedy for men becoming bitches and not being able to handle rejection so you make the shit easier...but fuck that, easier ain't necessarily better. Part of the reason why i can't get on with prostitutes, apart from the 'wouldn't be able to look myself in the face again if i had to pay for it bit', just physically I'm not sure I could hit the target, it's just so soulless, i feel like it'd be the crappest shag in the world cuz none of the traditional shit went on that really kinda....puts me in fifth gear so to speak.

'hello, come in'

'alright?'

'yeah'

*long silence*

'got any Johnnys then?'

Fuck that :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this as some kinda fuckin' 'fuck the kids' thing, go for it, and it's not like i don't understand the idea behind it or the mentalities that it serves, I just mean like for me personally why it wouldn't work. I guess I'm just picky about these things. Without being rude, if i wanted any old slag thats not difficult and never has been.

Put simply I'm not interested in a bird who has to advertise herself to get a bit of the other. In fact, it's actually a serious cause for concern. If there's one constant throughout a birds life from when she's a fuckin' teenager onwards is that a large portion of the blokes in her life wanna shag her. If you're a girl, from 18 to fuckin' 40 and you have to put an ad in the sweet shop window then there's gotta be something fuckin' wrong with you :lol:

Lith', you really don't need that shit. I guarantee you any fuckin' club in London any night of the week and you could get a tumble, no sweat. Lay that fuckin' european accent on em, flash of the guns and you'll dick'll be wetter than an otters pocket, if i may steal from Facekicker for a moment. And I'm sure the same applies for anywhere in Norway.

It's not something I need to do :lol: It's just a way more convenient way to bust a nut.

I agree with you guys. I'm old as fuck and sentimental too. The young'uns are just a different breed.

I think this is the core of our disagreement here. We just have different point of view on the matter. If I'm just looking for someone to fuck, Tinder is great, but I'm definitely not looking for a wife or even a girlfriend on there. I was fuck buddies with a girl I met on Tinder for a couple of months this fall, but I ended it when she started to want more.