Slash & Perla File For Divorce (TMZ Source)

STPFAN

Is it possible Slash is drinking again?

He breaks up with his wife of almost 15 years.

Gets back with an old girlfriend from 20 years ago

Looks huge and like he hasn't been shaving or taking care of himself

Gets a tattoo for this old/new flame on his neck.

Is rapidly approaching 50, a time when a lot of guys go through mid-life crises

Didn't Perla imply Slash was having problems, with her January 1st deadline?

Is it possible that he's been drinking again throughout the year, which would explain the bloat and pretty crazy decisions?

Unfortunately, drinking again might make a person bloat like that, and stress of a rocky relationship and a very public divorce would be pretty plausible triggers to make someone fall off the wagon. I hope that if that is the case, some of his friends can step in to get him the help he needs to get back to sobriety. I

If not, though - longterm drug and alcohol abuse do tend to take a toll on the liver, even after one quits. He's also had heart problems and is probably on at least one or two meds for that. And stress can exacerbate exisiting health conditions. Any of those mitigating factors might explain why he is looking a bit puffy right now.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

Is it possible that he's been drinking again throughout the year, which would explain the bloat and pretty crazy decisions?

This has nothing to do with drinking, c'on people! The guys is just in love...

A far more dangerous drug :lol:

• Like 1

A far more dangerous drug :lol:

Hahaha, I agree on this one!

His life he can do whatever he wants with it and we will never know what really happens.

The End

Best post of the topic!

I mean I posted a status about it but I wasn't trying to figure out why, ya know? Like it's kinda shocking, but not to the point where we have to know all about it.

• Like 1

His life he can do whatever he wants with it and we will never know what really happens.

The End

Best post of the topic!

I mean I posted a status about it but I wasn't trying to figure out why, ya know? Like it's kinda shocking, but not to the point where we have to know all about it.

But to the egos involved, the only thing worse than us talking about all of this, is us saying nothing at all. Honestly what would they all do if the Internet went silent about them?

The End

Best post of the topic!

But to the egos involved, the only thing worse than us talking about all of this, is us saying nothing at all. Honestly what would they all do if the Internet went silent about them?

Probably continue to do things the way they did when the internet wasn't around. Make good music.

• Like 1

The End

Best post of the topic!

Probably continue to do things the way they did when the internet wasn't around. Make good music.

Maybe but I don't think so. The Internet around, but nothing about them? They would be creating drama before a week went by. .just making music is not what any of them do anymore.

theres no divorce talk, so don't get excited

someone needs to get him in an interview and slip him a question that might be hard to answer…

"So i see you got a new tattoo your trying to cover, whats it about? can you tell us about it?"

Edited by KeyserSoze