Slash & Perla File For Divorce (TMZ Source)

STPFAN

I saw him in November on tour and he looked great. He must have went wild over Christmas!

This. He looked great in November. It's probably just a bad pic.

I thought you guys only treated Axl unfairly, but I guess you are equally mean to Slash :lol: (Not directed at you, SLAA.)

theres no divorce talk, so don't get excited

someone needs to get him in an interview and slip him a question that might be hard to answer…

"So i see you got a new tattoo your trying to cover, whats it about? can you tell us about it?"

Thanks for posting this vid. He seems pretty much the same as he's been in recent interviews. His voice is a bit throaty but basically seems okay.

Tbh I think that's just a bad angle in that shot in front of the amps, he looks OK in the video interviews. Bit of a double-chin but he's gotten jacked over past few years as well. Same with Trent Reznor, guess these guys have been hitting the gym hard late in life, maybe HRT/TRT as well?

He will when his fat fingers fuck up his solos

:lol:

Exactly.

No way Slash will receive the amount of jibes at his weight compared to Axl on here and elsewhere. I'm not trying to be an axl nutswinger just stating my opinion.

Slash is fat and he's getting fatter. There, that's something blind Axl fans can't accept about their idol. They live in this bubble where Axl is not fat and can sing even better than he did in the 90s.

• Like 2

Exactly.

No way Slash will receive the amount of jibes at his weight compared to Axl on here and elsewhere. I'm not trying to be an axl nutswinger just stating my opinion.

Slash is fat and he's getting fatter. There, that's something blind Axl fans can't accept about their idol. They live in this bubble where Axl is not fat and can sing even better than he did in the 90s.

Slash1.jpg

• Like 1

Exactly.

Slash1.jpg

Axl can only dream about being in such a big and relevant event. Thanks god he will never sell his soul and his integrity is still intact *raises a bottle of Bud*

He has been on the pies. So has Axl. I had a Kebab tonight. Fatties alike haha.

The only moment you can compare yourself to Axl and Slash is when the three of you are taking a crap.

So basically when DD takes a shit and Slash and Axl release albums? That's when we can compare them?

Edited by magisme

Not to pick on anyone here specifically, but the constant harping about people's weight bothers me. We don't know these people and what their health concerns are, and as long as they can play and sing, it shouldn't matter if they look like a stick figure or Jabba the Hutt. And if they can't play or sing, there could be health problems contributing to that AND their weight.

With Slash, the guy's got a pacemaker, he's probably on a bunch of heart meds, his liver may or may not be thrashed after so many decades of heavy drinking and substance abuse and he's under a lot of stress right now. It's kind of fucking understandable that he's not going to look his absolute best at the moment.

• Like 4