Slash & Perla File For Divorce (TMZ Source)

STPFAN

If that's really true...oh, silly, silly man. Who the hell gets hitched without a prenup these days when they're on their second marriage and have a lot more than their partner?!

Because it's hard to say "I love you, sign this."

True enough, but just because it's hard doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. You take out insurance on your house and car hoping you will never need it; taking out insurance on the marriage is the same.

And honestly, since I would guess that Slash has some sort of financial adviser, and since he'd already been through a divorce, I'm surprised they didn't beat him over the head and explain how important this was.

What had this dumb slut done to deserve 50% of his "tens of millions"? She probably hasn't done any real work in her life, she went from dumb bitch groupie to rockstar wife. Fuck her.

I don't think even Slash will be as angry as you seem to be. It't just rich man problems. Wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 1

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I don't even see why people are seeing this as final? They seem like a couple that fight a lot. She seems crazy and dramatic and he's probably too laid back to even care at times. It always seemed like a forced marriage. She's so pushy.

I don't even see why people are seeing this as final? They seem like a couple that fight a lot. She seems crazy and dramatic and he's probably too laid back to even care at times. It always seemed like a forced marriage. She's so pushy.

I agree! I keep getting asked how I feel about the divorce and I won't believe it's over until it's actually over.

California is a 50/50 state in the case of divorce. Would a prenup even have made a difference? She may or may not be a nice person but she has raised his kids, managed his business stuff (regardless of whether anyone thinks this is a good thing) and he has publicly credited her many times for being alive and sober, which has no doubt helped his career. I think any lawyer could argue a good case for her.

• Like 4

California is a 50/50 state in the case of divorce. Would a prenup even have made a difference? She may or may not be a nice person but she has raised his kids, managed his business stuff (regardless of whether anyone thinks this is a good thing) and he has publicly credited her many times for being alive and sober, which has no doubt helped his career. I think any lawyer could argue a good case for her.

I normally find the 50/50 thing absurd but seeing as how he made her co-manager or whatever and she helped run his businesses, in this case I'd say it's fair (and seeing as how it doesn't affect pre-2001 income).

Slash's brother Ash, posted a link to the article and this is what he had to say:

Regarding London and Cash:ra5ycez.jpg

Regarding Perla as a wife and sister-in-law:nTgVxEX.jpg

Can I get a retarded "thank you Nosaj Thing, for securing us this news" or what?

I went to have a nosy at this. Further down the comments he adds it's the best fuckin thing that ever happened! Slash's ex publicist (maybe about to be re hired perhaps) Arlett Vereecke is really sticking the knife in. She posted some nice photos I've not seen before though.

It's like none of these people have heard of privacy settings. I guess they want it discussed!

Slash turned out ok? Where was he when Slash was in GNR? How many times did Slash nearly die from overdosing on drugs & doesn't he have a pacemaker due to his drug or alcohol intake? I wouldn't call that turning out ok.

At least he seems to have straightened himself out over the years and got his act together, he wouldn't be alive if he hadn't.

rock4eva, I don't know if you know this but I have always liked you as a poster, I wish you nothing but the best, I'm glad you're in good health but this post, is nonsense.

Are you going to blame their parents divorce for Slash's drug abuse? That has nothing to do with it.

Ohhh Nosaj no, not at all. Re-reading what I said it does sound harsher than I meant, sorry. It was just the comment that they turned out ok I was referring to, yes Slash (I don't know his brother) has turned out ok now but I meant during his drug/alcoholic days he wasn't ok. Oh dear that doesn't sound any better does it? :o

I'll just stick to saying I'm glad Slash is doing well now, no I definitely don't blame his parents for his drug abuse at all. I have a feeling his Mum didn't bring him up but his Grandmother did from what I can remember from the book which indicates that maybe his Mum couldn't cope on her own but she made sure he had a caring & loving person who could. I can't remember where his Dad was without getting the book out but his drug abuse was the 'rock star' thing to do. Nothing to do with a broken home.

Does that make sense? ;)

Thanks for your kind words, I always think after I post that I sounded rather dumb. I've only been 'into' GNR 3yrs now so ask lots of questions the rest of you have known for years. I'm around Axl's age so call me a 'late bloomer'. :lol:

Hahaha, I now understand what you wanted to say. It's all good. A long time friend of mine had the most loving parents you could ever imagine and he almost killed himself of a heroin overdose, so when I read your post I was like "that's not possible!" I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Keep strong, r4e! :)

I normally find the 50/50 thing absurd but seeing as how he made her co-manager or whatever and she helped run his businesses, in this case I'd say it's fair (and seeing as how it doesn't affect pre-2001 income).

Depends how you view 50/50. Should men be 50% responsible for children they have? In my case I earn about a third or less than the early days of our marriage, this is because I pick up the slack on the majority of childcare. If I didn't then he couldn't work the hours or earn what he does because he'd have to be sharing the school run. If we split damn right I'm getting 50%. If our roles were reversed then the same should apply too.

I know this doesn't exactly apply to the super rich but just making a point.

• Like 2

My point pertains more to the super-rich. Wives of the super-rich have carers, maids, cooks, etc. I understand wanting to be able to raise the kids correctly, but after a certain amount of money you shouldn't really be asking for more for the kids to live a good life. I remember reading about one of the settlements Lionel Richie had to make with one of his ex-wives, and it included £20,000+ a year in school fees (what if he didn't want to send her to such an expensive school) and thousands of pounds for continued laser hair removal treatment for his ex-wife. Why should he have to pay that?

Also, $4.5 billion... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2633382/Russian-oligarch-ordered-pay-world-record-2-7-BILLION-divorce-settlement-six-year-court-battle-US-mansions-100million-Greek-island.html

But yeah, Perla was directly involved in Slash's businesses, so I think a 50/50 settlement is reasonable in this case.

This is around the age Axl started going downhill as far as form and voice goes. Maybe it's Slash's time now.

Slash is making Axl look good. Axl still drinks daily and enjoys numerous women in his life. He hasn't worked in over 6 years, he has a ton of money, lives a quiet and private life. People rarely recognize him anymore so he can go out now.

Slash on the other hand just lost his kids, wife, house, half his money, he still can't drink, he has a lame tattoo and Myles is still his singer. People bother him when he goes out, Duff is friends with Axl again, things are spiraling out control. The meltdown is coming.

She gets half his guitars too...that will hurt.

• Like 1

This is around the age Axl started going downhill as far as form and voice goes. Maybe it's Slash's time now.

Slash is making Axl look good. Axl still drinks daily and enjoys numerous women in his life. He hasn't worked in over 6 years, he has a ton of money, lives a quiet and private life. People rarely recognize him anymore so he can go out now.

Slash on the other hand just lost his kids, wife, house, half his money, he still can't drink, he has a lame tattoo and Myles is still his singer. People bother him when he goes out, Duff is friends with Axl again, things are spiraling out control. The meltdown is coming.

She gets half his guitars too...that will hurt.

As if Slash cares that Duff is friends with Axl again. It appears that Slash chose to leave his wife, and if he gets joint custody he'll probably see his kids the same amount of time as before, since he spends so much time on the road.

My point pertains more to the super-rich. Wives of the super-rich have carers, maids, cooks, etc. I understand wanting to be able to raise the kids correctly, but after a certain amount of money you shouldn't really be asking for more for the kids to live a good life. I remember reading about one of the settlements Lionel Richie had to make with one of his ex-wives, and it included £20,000+ a year in school fees (what if he didn't want to send her to such an expensive school) and thousands of pounds for continued laser hair removal treatment for his ex-wife. Why should he have to pay that?

Also, $4.5 billion... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2633382/Russian-oligarch-ordered-pay-world-record-2-7-BILLION-divorce-settlement-six-year-court-battle-US-mansions-100million-Greek-island.html

But yeah, Perla was directly involved in Slash's businesses, so I think a 50/50 settlement is reasonable in this case.

How much hair removal does one person need? Did she look like big foot when he married her? Eyeing up the pans that need cleaning before bed I'd definitely compromise on a settlement if I got a cook and cleaner thrown in.

• Like 2