Slash & Perla File For Divorce (TMZ Source)

STPFAN

I asked Erin over FB and asked about the the current situation and she replied with

What does it look like ?

Seriously why asking Erin ? You guys should leave these people alone, that's not your business c'mon.

Private stuff should stay private. Just my opinion. ;)

They start the controversy, not us. They are the ones who post their "private" pictures and make them available to a bunch of people they don't know and accepted into their social network accounts as contacts, followers, etc. Because they collect fans who are actually fans of their husbands, boyfriends or exes and they believe themselves celebrities, even when most of them have done nothing of artistic worth.

I agree with this. People post stuff KNOWING it will make the rounds and when it does people get upset. It is odd.

• Like 1

Agreed. They're 12 and 9 respectively so it's kind of a hard age for them to understand their parents are getting divorced. That said, they live the millionaire life so I don't know how much that would affect them.

yeah who knows... Steven Tyler's Children are doing fine too and he has had a few marriages and several partners.

I'd like to think their kids will deal with it OK, they're not the usual family anyway ( note the kid flipping the bird in the family photo )...it's not like they are going to have to be home alone and unsupervised while their mother works 3 jobs to pay the rent and put food on the table.

I dunno, my folks split up when I was around their age and it was OK.

Really hope this isn't true for so many reasons. He seems like a really happy and grounded guy with a family. Yeah, he leaves for months at a time to tour to the point that you forget he has one, but he seems like a good dad. Second, I too am afraid for his sobriety if he were on the rocks. He can't really afford another slip up. Third, I hope it doesn't make him lose focus of music, which sounds selfish, but he seems to have it all right now. Would hate for something to derail it.

If its true, its true. They said it years ago and they got back together and was apparently a misunderstanding.

On the other hand, maybe a divorce would get Axl to reach out...

• Like 1

Slash "reunites" :rofl-lol:

Gee, it's almost like you don't know it all. Maybe not every negative assumption about Axl is true and maybe not every negative assumption about Slash is something to fall on your ass laughing about dismissively. These are flawed human beings just like the rest of us. Yeah, lol about Axl's trouble reconciling with his past, I've got news for you, people who were molested by family members as children and have known that kind of breach of trust do sometimes find that to be a problem. It's not all a fucking joke. These aren't characters in a play for us to laugh at constantly, they're human beings. /rant

And yes, my sympathies are with Slash and Perla's kids. Your parents splitting is an incredibly tough thing to go through at any age I think. Mine did when I was 3. I don't know if it's easier or harder when you're older - maybe when you're younger because you can't quite process it and it colors your view of love and relationships so much, but then again when you're older it may be harder to take because your parents are your example of love to you and you thought they'd be together for the rest of their lives. It's terribly sad.

• Like 2