Slash & Perla File For Divorce (TMZ Source)

STPFAN

Slash's brother Ash, posted a link to the article and this is what he had to say:

Regarding London and Cash:

ra5ycez.jpg

Regarding Perla as a wife and sister-in-law:

nTgVxEX.jpg

Can I get a retarded "thank you Nosaj Thing, for securing us this news" or what?

Wise words

Thank you Nosaj for securing us this news

Anyway i totally forgot that Slash got a brother

When they were younger they almost looks the same

Lol both of them are like stupid teenage girls....

Maybe so, but Erin never was a Hollywood madama. I find it hypocritical to say the least that Perla has the nerve to accusse Erin or any other woman for that matter of spreading her legs.

Besides Erin didn´t say anything about Perla. She just expressed her joy that her friend Meegan and Slash were dating again

ooops i forgot that Perla has a history of... uhm i don't wanna post it, cause i may risk a suspension

I hear that he is looking for Brazillian girls

he is looking for girls for a shoot in Brazil....that is something different

LOOKING FOR GIRLS TO SHOOT IN BRAZIL

on these dates pleases send in your photos for review the chosen picks will attend Slash's concert there with me as my guest

Mar 13-14, 2015 Rio de Janeiro

Mar 15, 2015 Belo Horizonte

Mar 17, 2015 Brasilia

Mar 19, 2015 Curitiba

Mar 20, 2015 Porto Alegre

Mar 22-23, 2015 Sao Paulo

Slash's brother Ash, posted a link to the article and this is what he had to say:

Regarding London and Cash:ra5ycez.jpg

Regarding Perla as a wife and sister-in-law:nTgVxEX.jpg

Can I get a retarded "thank you Nosaj Thing, for securing us this news" or what?

I went to have a nosy at this. Further down the comments he adds it's the best fuckin thing that ever happened! Slash's ex publicist (maybe about to be re hired perhaps) Arlett Vereecke is really sticking the knife in. She posted some nice photos I've not seen before though.

It's like none of these people have heard of privacy settings. I guess they want it discussed!

Typical that now people start badmouthing Perla, if she was such a witch, why not post about it all the time?

Because most of us wouldn't give a fuck about celebrities wife's/whores unless they are providing some entertainment

aaand mabye because we aren't interested this drama so much

Most of us care about music and not celebrities

Edited by Motivation

I cannot believe we are having a massive debate about (ex) Guns N' Roses's member's (ex) whores getting their hand bags out. I do believe this is the most exciting time on here since Slash tried to ban Axl's vegas piece of shit dvd!

Edited by DieselDaisy

I went to have a nosy at this. Further down the comments he adds it's the best fuckin thing that ever happened! Slash's ex publicist (maybe about to be re hired perhaps) Arlett Vereecke is really sticking the knife in. She posted some nice photos I've not seen before though.

It's like none of these people have heard of privacy settings. I guess they want it discussed!

Slash turned out ok? Where was he when Slash was in GNR? How many times did Slash nearly die from overdosing on drugs & doesn't he have a pacemaker due to his drug or alcohol intake? I wouldn't call that turning out ok.

At least he seems to have straightened himself out over the years and got his act together, he wouldn't be alive if he hadn't.

I hear that he is looking for Brazillian girls

he is looking for girls for a shoot in Brazil....that is something different

LOOKING FOR GIRLS TO SHOOT IN BRAZIL

on these dates pleases send in your photos for review the chosen picks will attend Slash's concert there with me as my guest

Mar 13-14, 2015 Rio de Janeiro

Mar 15, 2015 Belo Horizonte

Mar 17, 2015 Brasilia

Mar 19, 2015 Curitiba

Mar 20, 2015 Porto Alegre

Mar 22-23, 2015 Sao Paulo

Oohhhh...... he could have worded that better. He wants to 'shoot' girls in Brazil? :lol: Any takers?

• Like 2

Slash turned out ok? Where was he when Slash was in GNR? How many times did Slash nearly die from overdosing on drugs & doesn't he have a pacemaker due to his drug or alcohol intake? I wouldn't call that turning out ok.

At least he seems to have straightened himself out over the years and got his act together, he wouldn't be alive if he hadn't.

rock4eva, I don't know if you know this but I have always liked you as a poster, I wish you nothing but the best, I'm glad you're in good health but this post, is nonsense.

Are you going to blame their parents divorce for Slash's drug abuse? That has nothing to do with it.

rock4eva, I don't know if you know this but I have always liked you as a poster, I wish you nothing but the best, I'm glad you're in good health but this post, is nonsense.

Are you going to blame their parents divorce for Slash's drug abuse? That has nothing to do with it.

Ohhh Nosaj no, not at all. Re-reading what I said it does sound harsher than I meant, sorry. It was just the comment that they turned out ok I was referring to, yes Slash (I don't know his brother) has turned out ok now but I meant during his drug/alcoholic days he wasn't ok. Oh dear that doesn't sound any better does it? :o

I'll just stick to saying I'm glad Slash is doing well now, no I definitely don't blame his parents for his drug abuse at all. I have a feeling his Mum didn't bring him up but his Grandmother did from what I can remember from the book which indicates that maybe his Mum couldn't cope on her own but she made sure he had a caring & loving person who could. I can't remember where his Dad was without getting the book out but his drug abuse was the 'rock star' thing to do. Nothing to do with a broken home.

Does that make sense? ;)

Thanks for your kind words, I always think after I post that I sounded rather dumb. I've only been 'into' GNR 3yrs now so ask lots of questions the rest of you have known for years. I'm around Axl's age so call me a 'late bloomer'. :lol: