Slash & Perla File For Divorce (TMZ Source)

STPFAN

TMZ is usually pretty credible with its stuff. Levin knows what he's doing legally, and their reports are almost never wrong (see, for example, them breaking the Michael Jackson death story and their reporting on the Tiger Woods saga).

tmz is a reliable source when it comes to celeb shit, it is kind of creepy how good they are at getting information.

I asked Erin over FB and asked about the the current situation and she replied with

What does it look like ?

Seriously why asking Erin ? You guys should leave these people alone, that's not your business c'mon.

Private stuff should stay private. Just my opinion. ;)

But its not private when its over facebook and instagram

• Like 1

I asked Erin over FB and asked about the the current situation and she replied with

What does it look like ?

Seriously why asking Erin ? You guys should leave these people alone, that's not your business c'mon.

But its not private when its over facebook and instagram

well, still private when you grab a personal picture from a personal account... but you know social network, it's like the fn' Far West nowadays, main TMZ sources ! ha! ;)

anyone else notice in the house tour video, Perla mentions that some parts of the house "will be mine when i leave".. thats kinda odd to me. why would she randomly say stuff like that? especially if she's in a loving relationship. wouldn't you not expect to leave? she also posts these very cryptic photos on her instagram late at night

• Like 1

What does it look like ?

They start the controversy, not us. They are the ones who post their "private" pictures and make them available to a bunch of people they don't know and accepted into their social network accounts as contacts, followers, etc. Because they collect fans who are actually fans of their husbands, boyfriends or exes and they believe themselves celebrities, even when most of them have done nothing of artistic worth.

• Like 1

What does it look like ?

They start the controversy, not us. They are the ones who post their "private" pictures and make them available to a bunch of people they don't know and accepted into their social network accounts as contacts, followers, etc. Because they collect fans who are actually fans of their husbands, boyfriends or exes and they believe themselves celebrities, even when most of them have done nothing of artistic worth.

Whatever, that's not our business... Like i said it's difficult to keep it secret when you're exposed like Slash, and social medias can't help it ! ;-)